1.Alpha's Little Caster(ManxM...

Af Lonesome_Fire

{OLD VERSION} [~BOOK 1 : Caster's Council series ~] Desperate times called for desperate measures. When all e... Mere

PROLOGUE√
CHAPTER 1√
CHAPTER 2√
CHAPTER 3√
CHAPTER 4√
CHAPTER 5√
CHAPTER 6√
CHAPTER 7√
CHAPTER 8√
CHAPTER 9√
CHAPTER 10√
CHAPTER 11√
CHAPTER 12√
CHAPTER 13√
CHAPTER 14√
CHAPTER 15√
CHAPTER 16√
CHAPTER 17√
CHAPTER 18√
CHAPTER 19√
CHAPTER 20√
CHAPTER 22√
CHAPTER 23√
CHAPTER 24√
CHAPTER 25√
CHAPTER 26√
EPILOGUE√
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 21√

16.4K 981 83
Af Lonesome_Fire

Narrator

He saw his opportunity, he could use this anger in a better way, a way where the blood he takes will be from a bigger threat. He felt the magic flowing through his veins, begging to be used. He stood his ground as he faced the forest. Luckily the children had moved back into the house and, through the mind link which he could now access being that he and Donovan were fully mated, he directed everyone who couldn't fight to the safe house.

Carrin came out of the woods snarling and eyes glowing gold. Everyone was shocked to see her, this was not something they were used to. She gracefully made her way to Elijah's side. She wasn't really afraid for herself, she felt afraid for Elijah, something inside of her told her to protect him, he didn't fight it, he embraced it,most of the others objected.

"Elijah, Carrin, you two have to go to the safe house, now! " Donovan commanded as his men came out, some had shifted while others had weapons.

"We aren't useless, Donovan, we can defend this pack just as much as you can."

"You will li-"

"No, I will not! " Elijah snapped just as the first flood of rabid wolves rushed forward.

It was a blur of movement. The rogues were to close to the pack house, too close for comfort. Carrin did something new, something nobody expected. She shifted, her bones snapped and cracked, aligning themselves. There in her human body's place was a pure black panther. She swayed a bit then snarled and stood in front of Elijah, protectively, but she hadn't been the only one. Donovan as well as Synthia stood protectively before him and this annoyed Elijah to no end.

The warriors snapped their jaws and growled as they swiped their paws at the rogues,their shock at Carrin's shift set aside for the time being. Their claws racking over their faces. The huge wolves clashed, their bodies colliding. Jaws snapped, teeth dug into the skin, letting a fresh flow of blood ooze from their bodies. Donovan growled as he collided with a dirty brown wolf, he took a firm grasp of its neck and dug his teeth into its flesh, letting the metallic taste of blood evade his taste buds as he held it down, preventing it from breathing. He let go after a shake as it stopped breathing all together.

Elijah manipulated the wind and moved his protectors out of his way as a wolf lunged for him. He thrust a hand up and a wall of fire went up, burning it. It whimpered and howled as he made the fire run wild, flowing all over the rogue. He clapped his hands and a mass of water comes to his aid. It was to easy for him, to easy, they were no match as he swirled the water, letting it slice through the wolves throat. Then he ran into the mass of wolves. He leaped onto one's back and wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled making them fall back as he wrapped his legs around the torso. He filled the wolves lungs with water and it choked and struggled before falling limp. He heard a whimper and turned to see Carrin struggling. He thrust his hand out and made a swiping motion, the wolf flew across a mass of wolves and into a tree.

Donovan could admit, he was doing pretty good on his own, that did not mean it was completely okay, though. He knew his mate could take care of himself, but Donovan also wanted to feel like he mattered too, that Elijah somehow needed him at some times. With his anger he went through the wolves and killed them all. Soon only two were left and they were surrounded. Donovan stepped forward and growled, snapping his jaw. He stalked around them, his pack members sat around in a ring, growling.

Kill them, Alpha!

Make them pay!

Elijah stepped forward. He wasn't very satisfied and he was very disgusted by the dead bodies of the filthy rogues that littered around them.

"Who sent you? " he asked. The wolves whimpered. They looked rather young, too young to be involves in such a fight. They shifted as though feeling his dominating authority. Two teenagers greeted them, no older than 17.

"We gather. We fight. Kill everyone, " they were both alike, twins. They spot with slight spasms and this made everyone wary. They had blonde hair, both very light, their only difference is their eyes, one had blue eyes where as the other had green eyes.

"What? Why are you talking like that?" Donovan had shifted and had been given a pair of shorts. He glared his eyes orange-yellow sunset, Vladimir. He moved and stood beside Elijah

"We gather. We fight. Kill everyone." Elijah and Donovan looked at one another.

What is wrong with them? Why do they keep repeating themselves? Donovan asked through their mind link.

I don't know,they are just kids though,who would do this to them? Why?

That's what I'd like to know too. Donovan paused for a moment. What if they are part of that woman's fight for power?

If so, it may have been a test.

They are both silent for a moment,staring off into the distance,in the direction of where the rogues had come from.

"With the packs permission, you can stay, but under probation. Perhaps I could find out what is wrong with you,why you keep saying the same thing." Elijah said then after a moment of deliberation and looked to the pack, "What do you think?"

"Well, they are kids, we don't mind. " they all nod and mumble in agreement.

"Kill..." they twitched then and fell limp,their bodies covered in sweat. Two warriors carries them back to the pack house then,to the infirmary.

Finally all attention is turned to Carrin who is still in her panther form, she sat beside Elijah. Graceful and beautiful, golden eyes fixed on everyone. Elijah smiled and petted her, scratching behind her ear and she purred.

"How is this possible? " Donovan asked then the question on everyone's mind,just as his father stepped up, shirtless and covered in blood.

"I don't understand." Jeff mumbled and turned looking for Catherine who was shaking, "Catherine, what...why is she a panther?" Catherine looked around with glassy eyes. She was trembling. She swallowed.

"I-I...I can explain. " she began and rubbed her forehead in a stressed out manner.

"She isn't your daughter, Jeff." Elijah answered while staring at Catherine who looked up at him and paled.

"What? What do you mean? "

"Exactly what I said. She. Isn't. Your daughter." Jeff shook in furry.

"Catherine? "

"I'm sorry!"

"Why are you apologising? You only did what any normal wolf would do."

"What do you mean, Elijah?" Donovan asked frustrated. Elijah turned to him and gave a soft smile.

"Catherine met her true mate, the one she was destined to be with, the one the Moon Goddess gave her. " everyone sucked in a breath.

"Your parents didn't mate because it was meant to happen," he said further. "It happened because they were running out of time and your grandfather wanted an heir. He was rather...demanding." Elijah made a face at that," It had already been 4 years so they decided to mate."

"Mom? Dad? " Donovan asked before turning to Elijah," Wait, how do you know?"

"I entered Catherine's mind earlier and saw it all. " Donovan shook his head.

"I trusted you, Catherine. Why didn't you tell me!?" Jeff was outraged.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen! "

"We made a promise! Does that mean nothing to you!?" Catherine sobbed and before they knew it, she shifted and bolted for the woods. It was silent as Jeff seethed and Elijah continued to pet Carrin. Donovan watched in amazement.

Was there anything he couldn't do? He asked himself.

"Should we go after her? " Arson asked.

"No, let her be." Jeff said and shifted, heading in the other direction.

Carrin began to shift slowly and then she was naked and smiling through her physical pain. She had never felt so happy. So very whole. She held her hips and looked around and her eyes met Synthia's lust filled gaze. In a flash she had a big shirt thrusted into her face. Synthia scowled at everyone who stared.

"Eyes to yourselves people! " she hissed and Carrin smiled amused. This was going to get some getting used to.

Elijah walked over to Donovan who grabbed a hold of his waist and buried his face in his neck, sniffing heavily.

"You smell like rogue." He growled and Elijah smiled.

"Nothing soap can't fix. " he beamed and squealed as Donovan hoisted him up into his arms. Elijah looked at the mess and frowned. He levitated the corpses and piled them all up, he snapped his fingers and they blazed, the fire burning each and everyone of them." Okay, now we can go." Donovan chuckled.

"Thank the gods! I don't have to clean!" One of the fighting wolves said and fell back onto the ground with a sigh causing everyone to laugh.

"You are honestly amazing. " Donovan mumbled into his hair.

"You bet I am!"

****

They stood around the huge globe in the ground observing. They all looked down at their feet and the globe began to crack before wedging itself out of the ground and began floating off to the ceiling and staying aloof.

"It's all most time. " Theodore remarked turning from them and walking down the stairs his white hair tied up in a pony tail.

"That is true," Gabriel said following after him, "Are you ready?" Theodore chuckled and shook his head.

"When is anyone ever ready, Gabriel?" he asked blankly. He could see it, all playing through in his head. The hands, the torture they would bring, the pain. All of it, relived, it wasn't going to be pleasant. It has never been, not the first time and it wouldn't be now,the second time around.

"Very true. But remember, it is only on the final day. "

"First, second, last, it doesn't matter, it does not make it any easier." Xavier walked over and put his hand over his shoulder.

"You won't be alone, you are lucky you were not the first. Elijah will find you soon. "

"I am aware of that, Xavier. It doesn't make it any less pleasant. Soon after, you will go after, then Trent." he shakes his head, "It doesn't make it better."

"Do you want peace or not? " Theodore rolled his eyes at Kimberly's demanding tone.

"You know as much as I that I do, sister."

"Then stop being difficult, " Theodore turned to her.

"It was fate that I be difficult, sister. You of all should know, we all have a purpose, a task and a specific flaw. He told us all what we would do, I tried to stop myself, but I can't." he clenched his fists, "I can't allow myself to go through it all again."

"But you have too, for the sake of humanity, and all the supernatural creatures. Not to mention, bring the Casters back. " Alexander remarked gently.

"I know, he was right, your the only one who can convince me completely." he gave a weak smile as they entered the sleep chamber. Theodore let his robes fall. His pure white hair broke free of the rubber band and combes itself out then it glimmered before it turned to a soft strawberry blonde. He floated up to the centre of the grand room. He floated, his hands stretched out and his legs as well, like a star. Theodore could see it all happening before his eyes. The pain has haunted him for so long and now he was to go back.

"Soon, Elijah, I hope you find me soon. " then his body began to freeze. A coating of ice fell upon him and soon he couldn't even remember anything, his memory was erased as his ice casket which was covered in green vines and freshly bloomed lilies floated up to the ceiling right where Elijah's ice casket had once been. Right where Xavier would be too, once his time arouse and the rest as well.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

27K 1.1K 26
After a disastrous climb up Half Dome in Yosemite, California -Eoin finds himself taken to a different world than the one he was born into. It's a pl...
180K 7K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
961K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
429 88 39
In a world of magic lives a boy named Finn, a boy in search of peace. The Aslan clan, the clan who stood to the top, feared by many and approached by...