Love Can Over Come All

By Grimtales134

High school is not what I needed. Boys, drama, and I have a Sister? Where the hell she when I needed her help... More

Chapter 1: Pokey Oaks High School- Sarah's POV
I'm in love?
You're a Prince!
Explaining and The Sister.
Telling the others
Pain without her/him
A Battle that I lost
7 years later
He's Mine!
A wedding and a surprise
I Will Have My Wedding!
I do

Sarah?

2 0 0
By Grimtales134

A 25 year old woman walks in. She had wavy waist length black hair that she had tied back in a low pony tail. She was wearing blue and black over lace t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and one inch black wedges.

"Sarah!" My mom squeals and hugs her. I stood up and walk down where my mom is. My mom lets go of Sarah and Sarah turns to me. I did probably what most boys would do if their girlfriends left for 7 years. I grabbed Sarah by her shoulders and kissed her hard on the lips. After a few minutes I pulled away and held gently to my chest.

"You are not leaving me again." I said as we pulled apart. Sarah giggled. My mom told me to go back to my seat and I did. As Sarah walks away I stood up.

"You own me that wedding!" I yelled out. Sarah laughs.

"I didn't forget. Now sit!" Sarah yelled at me. I sat down instantly.

"Yes, love." I said. Sarah giggles and walks out. I sigh. I love my fiance. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Michelle sneaking out. She wouldn't go after Sarah, would she? My mom seems to have noticed and titled her head to the door signaling me to go after her. I nod and snuck out. Once out heard heard yelling and then someone being slammed into a locker. I ran towards the noise and I didn't acted without thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.3M 478K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
229K 10.3K 40
#yuyachi แ€–แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...โ— start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
188K 14.3K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...