Scott's Mate (Scott McCall)

-voidbiles

'You Must Realize, Danger Is Very Real, But Fear... Fear Is A Choice' * Ariana Pierce just moved from London... Еще

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10 (Part 1)
Ch. 11 (Part 2)
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
SEQUEL!!!!
Important A/N
OMFG
OMFG
AUTHORS NOTE
NEW STORY

Ch. 22

30.9K 617 355
-voidbiles

Ariana Hale

I woke up laying in a huge dark room, that was littered in bones. I pushed myself off the floor, my body aching in the process. I looked around to see if there was anyway to climb or go under the big iron gating. I grabbed a bar, shaking it to see if it would break.

The bars did not move. I looked between the gaps trying to find anything. I shook the gate, not even budging it. I groaned in annoyance kicking the gate.

"Scott", I called out in a regular voice, "Scott!" I yelled. No response was heard. What the hell did I get myself into now?

*

I kicked the bars one more time, only for it to vibrate back. My bones were aching in protest of what I was doing. Voices floated into my ears.

"Tell me, Scott, they ever teach you the myth of Artemis and Actaeon in school? No? I didn't think so. Well, Artemis was a goddess... And Actaeon was a hunter that happened to see Artemis bathing naked one day. This did not make the goddess too happy. In fact, she was angry. Artemis turned Actaeon into a deer and this sent his own hounds into a frenzy. He was actually torn apart by his own hunting dogs" Kate said.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked breathlessly.

Kate only chuckled, "I'm not gonna turn you into a deer. But you are about to become something unrecognizable to your friends. They won't know what they're fighting. Or killing" Kate dramatically said.

What had she meant by that? Something unrecognizable? What could she possibly-

"No" I whispered.

Kate was gonna turn Scott into a Berserker, changing him into something unrecognizable to us.

"No" I repeated only louder, trying to open the gate. I shook rather hard, tried lifting it up, tried pushing the bars apart but nothing was breaking these bars.

"No! Kate stop!" I yelled pleadingly. I kicked the gate with all the streghth I could muster. "No, stop!" I yelled punching the iron bars.

"Scott!" I yelled kicking the gate.

"Kate, hold on..." Scott trailed off hisitantly, fear evident in his voice, "No, Kate, no. No, Kate! Don't!" Scott tried stopping her. I punched the gate again. "No, no. No! Wait! No, no! Kate, don't! No! Stop! Wait, no! Ariana!" Scott screamed.

I screamed back, calling his name, and punching the iron gate with all the strength left in me. The gate shook violently, rocks coming off from the cave like prison. Tears streamed down my face.

Even now, I could hear Scott's plead for help. I could hear him calling my name over and over.

And I couldn't do anything to help him.

*

The gate was finally loosening after several attempts of breaking it down. I growled in anger. I kept punching and punching over again.

I only stopped when a Berserker came around the corner. I backed up slowly as it walked towards me. Kate came out of no where, unlocking the set of bars.

I was now backed up all the way, into a wall. The Berserker stepped through the gates growling at me. I roared at him. I had waited a lot of energy trying to get out of this place. Trying to get to Scott.

The Berserker pulled a bone shape knifed from its chest. My eyes widened as it tried stabbing me with it. I lazily dodged its hit. It swung again. I caught its arm, just in time.

I furrowed my eyebrows as sparks exploded where I touched its skin. I only get those sparks with Scott. I saw the two bands around his arm. I looked through the skull, staring in it's eyes.

Soft chocolate brown eyes stared back at me. They had no sparkle in them like they usually do.

"Oh my god, Scott" I gasped. My grip loosened on his arm giving him the chance to stab me. It was right below my chest, between my ribcages. I screamed in pain.

He let it go, walking back to Kate. I slid down the wall. I glared at Kate as I tried pulling the bone out.

"I'm going to have to do a better job of covering that up" Kate stated.

"Why would you do this to him?" I asked.

"How", she told me, "That's... That's the better story. You see, when I first got away from the Calaveras, I had no idea where to go. But something kept pulling me here, to the temple of Tezcatlipoca. His name means 'smoking mirror' and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror" she said tracing something in the dust on the stone wall.

"Obsidian" I said in realization.

"When I got here, I found the Berserkers waiting for me. They helped me survive. I didn't know quite why until just recently", she scoffed, "Until I decided to trust someone I never thought I'd would. It was then that I found out I could not only control the Berserkers, but I could create them. They call me La Loba. 'The Bone Woman'. I opened the gate because I needed to test his loyalty. Did you know that Scott became an Alpha without having to kill anyone? He's been through quite a lot without ever having to kill. I think it's time to change that" Kate smirked.

Scott walked toward me. As I had almost gotten the bone out, he pushed it back in. A little further this time. Tears brimmed my eyes.

"You know Ariana, I would turn you into one too. But that would be to easy. I want you to suffer. Suffer for what you did" she seethed.

"For what you made me do!" I yelled.

"You really think I made you kill Ryan on purpose?" She asked.

"You made me kill him by slashing my claws across his throat!" I growled.

"You didn't put much of a fight though" she stuck her bottom lip out pretending to be sad.

"You sick conniving bitch" I muttered. She laughed at me.

"I got stuff to do. Chao" she waved her fingers at me. I leaned my head back against the rock wall. I bit my lip so hard, blood started dripping down my chin.

With one yank, I slid it out. I wanted to scream so bad but I held it in. For now, I'll just get rest. That's the only thing I can do right now.

*

Gravel crunching was what woke me up. I could hear cars pulling up to this horrid place that I still don't know where it's at. Apparently it's church.

My wound was sorta healed. It was a lot smaller than what it was and the bleeding had stopped.

I listened in recognizing Scott's pack.

"I can't believe I did it," I heard Liam say, "For a minute there, I thought I was gonna tear the two of you apart" Liam said.

"Yeah, that would've made it an awkward ride home" I hear Stiles sarcastically say.

"Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside la iglasia?" Derek's asks. It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Alright, we might actually be able to do this" Stiles said.

I heard what sounded like a car door opening, a Berserker growling, someone groaning in pain. Then gunshots. Lots of them, shooting rapidly out of a shotgun. Then the heavy footsteps of a Berserker running away.

"How bad is it?" I heard the sound of my uncle Peter's voice.

When he spoke, a chill ran down my back.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I heard Derek mumble, "Just... Just get to Scott, Ariana. Oh and Kira. Just find them. We'll be right behind you. Go. Go!... Hey, hey, save them!" Derek says almost sounding out of breath. What happened to him? Was he hurt?

I needed to get out of here. I stood up. I walked up to the iron gates. I gripped it tightly. I felt my eyes burn red, my claws petruding. With one strong breath, I roared as I pushed on the gate.

It broke. Well, part of it. It was big enough for me to squeeze out.

*

I was listening to their voices for a sense of direction. Their were so many twist and turns in this place, I think I might've gone in a circle a couple times.

A phone started ringing.

"How the hell do I even have service down here?" Stiles asked himself answering it, "Hi, Dad. Okay, Dad, I know you're angry" Stiles said.

"Oh, I'm beyond angry. I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend" Sheriff growled through the phone. Stiles sighed.

"Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me" Stiles told him.

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you! Now, please, tell me you're all right. Tell me that you're safe"

"You want me to lie?"

"Oh, God. Okay. Tell me-- tell me what I can do. How can I help?" Sheriff sighed.

"She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but now we're not hearing back from either of them. I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm doin'. You know, I'm just... I'm trying to save my friends" Stiles said.

" Okay. I'll find Lydia and Mason. You get Scott, Ariana and Kira. You save your friends" Sheriff said.

"Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school, you're gonna need firepower. A lot" Stiles said. I'm pretty sure he hung up now.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked.

"Duck!" Malia yelled. A berserker growl was heard. I fastened my pace.

"Go back. Get back! Go! Go, go, go, go!" Peter yelled.

"Go find Scott!" I heard Kira yell. She found them? How'd she get out? Does she not know Scott is a Berserker?

*

Now, there was a fight going on.

I ran through the pathways as fast as I could. I'm pretty sure I looked wrecked. My hair most likely did.

A flash light was shined in my face. Stiles.

"Scott? Ariana?" Stiles asked moving the light around. I gave him one of my famous glares. He looked over my body seeing the blood and dirt all over them. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"It's Scott. Stiles, it's Scott" I said breathlessly.

"What?" He asked clearly confused.

"The Berserker. It's him. Kate did it" I tried explaining really fast.

"What are you talking about?"

"She made him into one of them. I don't know how, but it's him" I told Stiles.

"How do you know?" Stiles asked. He was waisting time.

"Because I freaking know Stiles! The others don't that and they could kill him" I yelled at him.

"That's why Lydia's not here", Stiles realized, "They won't know their killing Scott"

*

Stiles and I ran forward down another pathway.

"Take him! Aim for the skull! Kill it! Kill it now!" I heard Peter yell.

Once we arrived to the party, we seen Kira raised with her Katana, aiming straight for Scott's skull.

"No, wait, wait! Kira, wait!" Stiles yelled out.

I ran forward again, jumping in the air at the same time Kira did. I tackled her mid air. When we landed, Kira rolled away from me, dropping her katana, while I was kneeled on the ground growling at Peter.

""It's Scott. It's Scott" Stiles told them.

"The pretty one is here" I said to Peter who growled at me. "Except I'm a little dirty right now" I shrugged.

Scott pushed Liam back, making him trip and fall. He punched Malia across the face, making her fall too. He stalked towards Liam who tried scooting backwards.

"Scott!", I yelled, "Scott! Don't!"

Stiles ran up to him, "Scott, it's me"

Scott only punched him in the face, making me growl loudly. Scott didn't seem fazed by it, picking Liam up and holding him up against the wall.

"Don't do it, Scott" I said.

"Scott" Liam whispered, fear evident on his face.

*

Scott still had Liam pinned against the wall, growling, raising an arm to stab the young beta.

"Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen! You're not a monster! You're a werewolf", Liam said. He shined his gold eyes, "Like me".

Scott shook his head, fighting an internal batle with himself.

"Scott", I called. He turned to me, "Think of an anchor. To bring you back" I tried. He stared at me for the longest but eventually turned away. He raised his arm up again to kill Liam who was struggling to get out of his hold, tears slipping out of his eyes.

"Scott", I said catching his attention once again, "If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

Recognition filled Scott's eyes. The little sparkle he once had in his eyes returned. He let Liam go, who slid down the wall.

Scott rapidly took the animal type skin of his body. He took the bones of his back and chest. Lastly, he started gripping onto the skull on his head.

He pulled with much strength, it ripping apart with a bright gold glow. Scott had shifted, looked up, and roared. My eyes flashed red upon hearing his roar.

"You", I said pointing at Peter. Everybody looked over at him, including Malia who took a step away from him. Peter stared at Scott and I. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power" I growled.

"For our family's power!", he growled directing his sentence to me, "To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power. Not power like this" Peter growled.

Peter rotated his head in an odd way to shift, a line going down his forehead, roaring at us.

Malia roared back, her eyes glowing blue, trying to attack him. Peter easily pushed her back across the room into a rock causing her to groan.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later" he said in a funny voice. I thought it was funny. It kinda reminded me of the Grinch who stole Christmas. Yeah? No? Okay.

Kira swung her sword around at Peter, aiming for him.

"Kira!", Scott yelled stopping her. She stared at him before stepping down. His eyes caught mine briefly. He stepped forward to Peter.

"You were my Beta first, Scott. It was my bite that changed your life. And my bite that can end it"

"Then end it, Peter", Scott said his voice getting deeper, "Because you won't get another chance".

Peter roared at Scott, jumping towards him.

Scott roared back at him with more power held in it, jumping towards peter.

Both of them were in the air, both of their arms raised to fight.

*

Scott did some type of kick move to get into a standing position, slashing at Peter twice. Peter slashed Scott, punching Scott under his perfect jaw. Scott fell backwards, doing a back-flip to get on his feet.

Peter roared at him once again, trying to punch him. Scott deflected his hit, flipped around him, kicking him.

"Come on, Scott. Come on!" Peter taunted him.

Peter took Scott by the shoulders, twisting around, picking him up, and throwing him into a beam.

"Come on!" Peter said picking Scott back up. He threw him into another beam like thing, making it break. "Fight like an Alpha!"

Peter once again picked him back up, pushing him into a wall. Scott pushed him back, twisting them around, walked across the wall, pushing Peter to the ground once he landed.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Stiles pressing his lips together in a straight line. The scent of anxiety floated off of him.

Scott glared at Peter's body who was on ground. He punched him in the stomach twice, hard. He pulled Peter up. Right when they stood up, Peter headbutted Scott, punched him, and kicked him.

Peter punched Scott again causing him to fall. My claws were itching to claw Peter apart. I just needed to wait for the right time.

"You want to beat me?" Peter asked him, "You're going to have to kill me!"

As soon as he finished the sentence, he threw Scott into a wall. Liam stepped forward to help, but Peter picked up a wooden gate throwing it at him.

Liam dodged it luckily.

I roared at him, causing him to look at me. I flicked out my claws. I swiped at him, he dodged it. He punched at me, I caught his fist. He raised his other fiat to punch me, I caught that too.

"We're family Ariana. The Hale's deserve this power!" Peter growled at me.

"No", I whispered, "You're not my family. The only other Hale who is my family is Derek and Malia. They're family", I growled back.

I threw his arms back, head butting him hard. I raised my knee up to knee him, but he caught it, twisting it sideways. I flew in the air somehow, spiraling. My body smacked into a different wooden gate, breaking it, getting covered by debris.

I pushed one piece of wood out of my way while coughing, getting a view of everyone. Peter was stalking towards me, while I breathed out angrily.

Stiles looked like he was gonna run over and do something but he cuaght me shaking my head no at him. I tried getting up as fast as I could, pushing pieces away from me. Peter swung at me. I ducked low enough for him to miss. I tried punching but he blocked it.

I swung my left arm at his face with my claws out but he deflected that too. I tried punching him again with my right but this time, he caught and punched me in the chest causing me to fall into the wood debris again. My fingers rubbed across something hard. I grabbed a medal wrench looking thing just as Peter lifted me up. I hit him in the face with it making him let go of my throat.

He snarled at me, barely fased by the hit. I through it at him, missing him by centimeters, but luckily hitting Kira in the knee with it.

My guard was let down due to cheering internally. Peter ran up to me, grabbing my arm, swinged me around, and throwing me into a wall.

I stood slowly glaring at Peter. Right when he was starting to walk to me, an angry roar rippled through the cave like place. I knew the sound the roar.

Scott was pissed that Peter was harming me.

Peter turned back to Scott breathing heavily, growling also. Scott stomped toward him. Peter tried punching Scott, who raised his arm blocking it. Peter tried to hit him again. Scott blocked it again. Peter tried slashing him with his claws. Scott pushed his arm away. Peter tried hitting Scott again, Scott blocked it. He was deflecting all of his blows. He punched Peter.

Malia breathed heavily, watching the scene. Kira was rubbing here sore knee, glancing in and out of the fight.

Once again, Peter tried punching Scott who again, pushed his arm away. Peter tried punching Scott. He pushed it away. He tried with the other arm. Scott pushed that one away also.

Stiles took a step closer to me, staring at Scott in awe.

Peter slashed his claws at Scott who ducked underneath his arm, rising up quickly, punching Peter under his jaw making him fly over a table, and into a wall. Scott breathed heavily while jumping onto the table, standing up.

I walked over to them slowly, standing next to Scott on the ground though.

"You were never an Alpha, Peter. But you were always a monster" Scott said to him. Peter tried standing up.

With all the strength built up in my right arm, I slammed it down on his face, making him throw his head back into the wall, falling unconscious.

Footsteps from behind walked forward.

"You okay?" Scott asked looking over me. His eyes stopped on my side where a piece of wood was lodged into me.

"I didn't even know that was there" I commented. Scott carefully wrapped his hand around it, yanking it out. His fingers brushed against my skin making me bite my lip, holding in a moan. Hey, you can't blame me. It's been a good while since he touched me. On my skin of course.

"Ari-"

"We should head above ground" I said cutting Scott off. Without a second glance at him, I brushed past Stiles who was staring at me.

*

Apparently Argent, Jordan, and some Mexican group of hunters showed up to help us.

I don't exactly know what happened to Derek but he's perfectly fine now. All healed up and back to his werewolf self. He said he was "evolving", meaning he could turn into an actual wolf. Lucky. It wasn't really a good sight when I walked out seeing him butt naked. But if he wasn't my brother, it would be a totally different story... I'm still getting used to this.

The sun started to rise, "There's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back. But be careful" Argent told us.

"You're really going with them?" Scott asked.

"I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago. They'll leave you alone. All of you. But only if I help them catch Kate" Argent told us.

"What if you can't?" I asked making everybody turn toward me.

"I'll find her", he looked off in the distance, "Someone has to".

He turned around walking over to the hunters named The Caleveras. Jordan was just looking around.

Scott came up beside me. He slipped his hand into my mine. I looked up at him. He was staring straight ahead, not looking at me. A smile tugged on my lips, as I leaned my head on his arm. Stiles, Malia, Liam, and Kira walked up beside staring off at the other people around us.

I watches Derek opened a car door for Braeden, talking to her. Kirs glanced at Scott's and I's hands before walking away.

Derek nodded at Scott. He looked at me. He smiled, and gave me a nod. I nodded back understanding.

I bit my lip slipping my hand out of Scott's hands. He looked at me confused but I just started walking over to Kira. Stiles went to stop me but I glared at him making him stop from what he was gonna do.

"Kira!" I said getting her attention.

She turned around, visibly gulping. "What?" She asked.

"Just a friendly reminder, I do hate you" I said. She glared at me.

"Is that all you wanted to say?" She asked.

"I'm not finished", I said taking a step closer, "I do hate you. I don't like you one bit. But Scott doesn't. So I'm going to tell you something" I told her standing right in front of her. I grabbed her hand making her flinch.

"You take care of him" I told her. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Don't let him do something stupid. Got it? You... take care... of... him" I said trying to contain my breathing.

"What?!" I heard Scott and Stiles yell. I turned around facing them.

"I'll be gone for awhile. I got something to do back in London" I told them. Stiles gawked at me while Scott was angry.

"What? When were you gonna tell me this? You can't just get up and leave!" He yelled.

"I'll be back. I don't know when, but I will" I said. I pulled him into a hug. "I'll come back as soon as possible" I whispered in his ear. He hugged me tighter.

He pulled me back, his face right in front of mine. I wasn't shocked when he kissed me. The world around us froze. It was as if it was just me and him right now. His lips slowly slid off mine.

"Please come back" he whispered to me. I nodded. I walked out of his hold, our fingers slipping off of each other.

Stiles stood in front of me now.

"Is it just me, or do Hale's never die?" He asked. I laughed at first but pulled a confuse face. "First we kill Peter then he comes back to life. Derek almost died a couple of times, he did die but evolved. Malia almost died at the high school.You almost died plenty of times in Beacon Hills. But y'all just don't die" he said. I slapped his chest laughing.

"We have that special good luck charm sometimes" I said.

"You are coming back, right?" He asked, a tear trailing down his face. I smiled and wiped it off.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to miss watching sex scenes with you" I joked. He laughed, bringing me into a hug. I heard Liam snicker at my comment, while everybody else was just confused.

"I'll see you soon" I told Stiles kissing his cheek. I ran over to Derek. I hopped inside the vehicle.

Through the window, I waved at the pack.

I leaned my head on the window of Derek's jeep.

"What are you going to London for?" Derek asked.

I sighed, "I got to check up on something" I said. He looked back at me.

"My pack" I told him.

________

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! I FINISHED IT! I DID IT! I COMPLETED MY FIRST BOOK!

TIME: 1:39 P.M.
DATE: JULY 16, 2015. THURDAY.

YES, BITCHES!

ANYWAY, WHAT'D YOU THINK OF IT? WAS IT GOOD? DID YOJ LIKE IT? I LIEKD IT. I LIKED IT A LOT

*****FYI!; THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! I REPEAT, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!*****

I THANK ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT ON MY STORY. I LOVED READING ALL THE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT TOLD ME THEY LOVED THE BOOK. I WANTED TO SHARE, THE REASON I WROTE MY BOOK WAS BECAUSE OF -voidallison. SHE INSPIRED ME SO MUCH. GO READ HER TEEN WOLF FANFICS. THEY'RE AMAZING.

THANKS! BYE!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

221 13 3
'This is me praying that This was the very first page Not where the story line ends My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again These are...
5.7K 184 43
In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen their friendship as they deal with Beaco...
436K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?
Moonlight Lover bee

Фанфик

21.7K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...