Bullied by The Vamps

By sammylovee13

Savannah gets bullied by The vamps.What happens when a bully falls for her, what if she likes another of her... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5sos
Chapter 5
Zayn
Sorry
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Friends?
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/N important
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

622 25 0
By sammylovee13

Savannah's P.O.V

I know my brother did this to me but the least thing he could do is visit me and see if I was okay. Well now I know what kind of brother he is.

Jason's P.O.V

I couldn't go in there, but I wanted to so bad. I asked her friends how she was . They replied with "She's fine."

I'm the worst brother ever. I don't even know why I hurt her, I guess I was jealous of her.

But now I swear I will be the brother she never had. I will help her with homework beat up anyone who is mean to her, and I will interrogate her boyfriends like a brother should.

I just hope she forgives me. She doesn't deserve any of the things that is happening.

The doctors said she can go home tomorrow. I am so happy. I could finally apologize and I could become the brother she never had.

Savannah's P.O.V

I talked to the doctor and he said I could go home tomorrow. He said that I don't go to school for a week. Yes no bullying for a week thank you god.

I wonder where my brother is. I can't tell anyone what happened. He can go to jail and I love him, he's my brother. But one thing is for sure, I will not forgive him easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
135K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...