Flip Me

By zarryjawline

'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ matur... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.1
1.2 - Championships
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0 -Nationals
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 - The Circus Part 1
3.3 - The Circus Part 2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7 - Graduation Part 1
3.8 - Graduation Part 2
3.9
4.0 - Epilogue

1.0

7.9K 313 178
By zarryjawline

Harry
_____
Her hands ran along my arm, passing my short black sleeve of y t-shirt and stopping at my wrist. For a boy who's never been with a girl she was offaly clingy and I was starting to get antsy.

"What are we seeing sweetie?" She was smiling so widely as her body pressed into my side. I kinda wanted to step back but I willed myself to put my arm around my brand new girlfriend.

This whole thing confused me. I didn't know what was really going on. I mean for years all I've wanted was to have her on my arm and now that I do... it's not the same... I mean... I didn't even know she was 'on my arm' until she texted me.

"Umm, we can see whatever you want."

"Magic Mike?"

Shaking my head widely I grew up enough confidence to turn her down. "I'm sorry, I'm not watching Magic Mike."

Her hands pulled on my shoulders signalling me to bend down. As I followed her movements her tender lips brushed against my ear as she spoke. It sent jolts of pleasure to my c.ock. "We'll have some fun in the back of the theatre."

"Wh- what kind of fun?" My heart was racing as we stepped closer to the ticket booth. Her hands tickled quickly at the front of my jeans and I shuddered against her fingertips.

"Well first, when the lights turn out I'll kiss across your neck. My lips will pucker along your warm skin and I'll slide my hands slowly down your front. You're so innocent you'd be panting already and as my hands slide down your jeans I'll-"

"Two- two tickets to Magic Mike please." I almost choked out to the lady behind the booth. She slightly jumped at my loud cracked voice but I couldn't help it.

"Alright." She smiled handing me the tickets I quickly paid for. My hands quickly fixed my semi hard as I put my wallet back into my side pocket. Her smile was sly as she caught me before finally the tickets landed in my hand. "Here are your two tickets to Magic Mike. Enjoy"

"Thanks." I lowly say and raising my eyebrows as a thank you.

"Ya! Thanks boyfriend." Ashley squeals. Before wrapping her arms tightly around my neck- almost making me fall over- and kissing me sharply on the cheek.

"Yeah, no problem girlfriend."

_

The movie was horrible. I was the only boy in the whole theatre and when I first sat down beside Ashley I got millions of curious stares.

Ashley seemed to be enjoying herself as she would smirk or shriek whenever that bitch ass Channing Tatum would dance around. I bet I could dance like that, all that acro choreography wasn't all for nothing.

All I wanted to do was go home and rant to Effy about my day as I rolled my head in annoyance and impatience about when this shit was going to end. The two main characters erupted in a heated make out scene and although my annoyance I couldn't help but feel the small hint of heat that rushed to my pants as Ashley slipped her hand onto my thigh.

"Uh- Ashley." I coughed into my hand as I tried to hide my surprise and lust. She was staring at my lips but I wasn't daring to look back at hers.

"I promised you something didn't I?" I didn't want another incident to happen. I didn't want to run out the way I did at her party. It was embarrassing and quite frankly I am surprised she's even calling me her boyfriend now. I'm not ready for any type of sexual activity and I don't know when I'll ever be. My imagination has turned my innocence to its maximum level and thanks to that one touch sends me wild.

"Ashley... in public?" I was lowly shaking with angst and excitement in my chair. Subconsciously I wanted nothing more then for her hand to fuck me, but I knew I couldn't last, and I knew we'd both make a fool out of ourselves.

"I just want to please you Harry." I couldn't stop her lips from kissing my jaw.

"Ash-" fuck - her hand slide down my jeans and pressed softly into my length. I could basically feel my eyes popping out of my skull as I searched around the almost empty theatre in our back corner. No one was watching and shit I didn't want her to stop.

"Whisper to me Harry, tell me all the things you want to do to me." My hand and imagination was not in comparison to her soft skin and her sweet voice. I didn't know what any of this meant, did I really like Ashley? Was I a virgin using her for sex? I was confused out my skull but my pleasure was to consuming for me to think properly.

"I-wa-wa-" I could hear my voice strain against the back of my throat as her thumb ran over the head of my c.ock.

My hips bucked impatiently against her hand and her other pressed me back down. "Mm hmm." She whisper into my neck. "Talk to me."

Her fingers were so delicate against hard cock. It made light flash before my eyes. Despite my dry throat I swallowed the last bit of saliva in my mouth to proceed with her request.

"I want to- I want to fuck you. " the words shouted out like canons but no one seemed to notice. Her hand squeezed tighter and I couldn't hold in the gasps and moans. "Oh Ashley..."

"What else sweetie?" It was as if every stroke of her hand caused me to be more, and more brave. Hanging onto the edge her hands had brought me too, I began to speak my mind and let my imagination run ramped.

"Fuck- Ashley. I want to strip you. Carry you to the projection room and fuck you over the projector so everyone could watch as I licked you clean and dry. God my tongue would saver every fucking drop. "

I saw her hand slowly run down her own chest and towards her centre. That alone caused a growl to slip from my lips. "More Harry."

"Your hot body would cum over my tongue, lips, fingers. You'd be a fucking mess but I'd still grab you by the hip and fuck you against the door." Her breathing was hitched as I spoke and I found my hips rocking against her hand.

Her lips lathered my neck, jaw, ear. I felt my stomach bottle with pure pleasure as my back arched once more towards her hand. My head tossed backwards against my theatre chair and I felt my warm liquids fall from my c.ock. Her smile was felt against my skin as she pulled he hand away before sucking her fingers dry of me.

"I-" I tried speaking while watching her. Her mouth wrapped around her tender fingers as she cleaned herself off. I could of came again right then and there.

"Did you? " I didn't know what to say first?

"No, but I will tonight when I'm in my bed alone and thinking about all you just said."

"Oh. Okay. Thanks?" My hands slammed against my forehead as I punished myself for being so awkward. Her hands zipped back up my jeans and she softly smiled before turning to face the movie.

"Don't thank me sweetie. You're my boyfriend."

And there that word was again.

Boyfriend.

_

"Oh my god! Harry is that you!" Walking out of the theatre I spotted Effy dramatically waving our way. Her arm was linked around a tall blondes' and he smiled nicely. I didn't like him already.

"Hey Effs. What are you doing here?" She knew I was coming here with Ashley.

"Oh, Niall here asked me out last minute and I couldn't say no. " She smiled widely at me and back up to Niall. His grin was wide I wanted to smack it off his face. I didn't trust that smile.

"Hey man. I'm-"

"Harry. "

I was confused as to why he knew my name, I don't think he went to our school and even if he did, no one knew my name regardless. "Your all Effy has been talking about."

"I am?"

"He is?" Ashley leaned closer to me and wrapped my arm across her shoulder. The moment my arm wrapped around her Effy followed the same action, wrapping Niall's arms around her and smirking widely.

"Oh Hey Ash." Effy mockingly spoke, "Didn't see you there."

"So what movie did you all see?" I wanted badly to change the subject as we both walked toward the exit of the movie theatre.

"Magic Mike."

My heart collapsed inside my chest as Ashley began to laugh at obvious reasons. My eyes widened and I was terrified that they heard us.

"Oh, yeah, us too."

"Mmhmm. We know." Niall lowly spoke as we opened the door to the spring night air.

I knew Effy and Niall must of heard us and I couldn't bring myself to look at them in the eye. Ashley suddenly got a call and I was left alone with both Niall and Effy.

"So..."

Happily I was saved my Ashley's return. "Harry, sweetie."

"Yeah. "

"My mom was at the mall so she's right around the corner she's coming to pick me up so I'll meet her at the end of the block."

"Oh, ah, do you want me to walk you?" I was never really good at goodbyes.

"Oh no baby cakes I'll be fine!"

"Oh oka-" My words were muffled as her hands grabbed the back of my neck to smash our lips together.

Her legs jumped to wrap around my torso so I was holding her up as she kissed me vigorously. Our lips smashed together rough and passionately as our tongues fought for dominance. I had to pull away due to my lack of oxygen to find Niall and Effy staring awkwardly as I set Ashley back down and scratched the back of my neck.

"So I'll text you?" I said to Ashley. she was already walking away from us as she hollered back to me.

"Yes please babes! I'll text you as soon as I'm in the car! I'll miss you! "

I watched as she giggled away and I awkwardly waved. Now I was really stuck with them.

"Umm Effy, do you need a ride home?" This might have been a bad thing to ask but she lives houses down from mine and I wasn't sure who this Niall kid was.

"Uh she's fine, bud." Niall spoke up but Effy stopped him.

"Sure Harry!"

"What?" Niall seemed just as confused as I was?

"Niall you live across town it's only logical so you don't waste gas. I'll call you okay?"

"Sure."

I began to turn around to begin walking to the car but instead of Effy following me she jumped onto Niall with her legs wrapped around his waist the way Ashley did to me, but this time I could tell. Her eyes were open, glaring at me as her lips attacked his.

_

"Ashley's a fucking dipshit." Effy was tapping her foot against the dashboard as I pulled out of the theatre.

"She's nice." I spoke honestly.

"You only think she's nice because she hand fucks you in movie theatres." I almost swerved the car at her words. It was true she did know. "Harry, Niall and I were right infront of you guys! Quite a story you told! Almost got me turned on!"

"Fuck off" I slightly yelled. I was annoyed at her for always trying to embarrass me. "Why were you here anyways. You knew I was out with Ashley. You gave her my info."

"Yeah bad mistake on my part."

"What do you mean?"

"She's an idiot, she's crazy. I bet you have at least 10 messages from her on your phone and it's only been 15 minutes." Sure enough she lifted my iPhone to show me 19 missed messages from Ashley. I don't know why but I was annoyed at her. She wanted this, she wanted me to be with her just as badly as I did... do?

"Why the fuck do you care?"

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't give a shit about whatever the fuck you do. Let her mouth fuck you the way she's done to tonnes of guys! Her mouth is probably dirtier then Coach's fucking hair."

"I will! Have fun with that blonde asshole who's as deep as a fucking puddle."

"I fucking will!"

I don't know why we were so mad. This wasn't like us, we never had fights like this. I turned the radio up full blast to drown out her presence as I drove us home. I was confused , angry, annoyed. And deep down inside I had another emotion I was utmost concerned about feeling.

Jealous.

****************
HEHE! Hope you liked it! I want you guys to know that just because things are happening between Effy and Harry it is in no way what you think. I have a HUGE plot twist at the end that will change what your thinking !

TALK TO ME:
Do you think Niall should stay in the story for a bit longer?
Do you think Harry really does like Ashley and he is just overwhelmed or do you think he's confused for a reason? Explain please!

LOVE YOU !! xoxo❤️🐀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 3.9K 89
❝i found a way to make it through, by holding onto you.❞ people are trying to tear them apart, but they're holding on for dear life. sequel to dusk t...
Lost girl By Lena

Fanfiction

328 31 16
When y/n met her idol everything changes... Cover: Girl by @lina25ma
1.3K 73 23
"You can take me anytime you like, I'll be around if you think you might love me, baby and hold me tight"
140K 5.3K 20
'What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms...' - mature content @teecaakes covers