MaNan: It was love

By sugarrushedd

This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The stor... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part Seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Apology
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Peek-a-boo
MaNan: FAME MONEY PASSION
Part twenty
Part Twenty-One
New Story
Final Part
Epilogue

Note from the author

45.8K 576 16
By sugarrushedd

Hey KYYians and other readers(if any). I've been thinking about this plot since long and I really wanted to write this. I can assure you that this isn't similar to rest of the 'post separation' fan fiction of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. This is something many of you can relate to. I wouldn't hallucinate because forgetting past isn't just easy and that too when you've cried and suffer every single day because of that.
A few things you need to know about my new story is :
1- It has been written solely as Nandini's point of view. If needed I might write in other's point of view too.
2- the things that have been mentioned in italics is the past

I hope you all enjoy this and support this just like my previous ff.
Thank you :)

Love,
Sasha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 2.2K 21
MaNan from Kaisi yeh yaariaan. Nandini and Manik were just teenagers when they met each other. Both of them belong to rival gangs, they don't meant t...
84.9K 6K 48
KYY SAGA!!! (Season 2) (2021- 2022) Kyy means "KAISI YEH YAARIYAN" Which once happened to be an MTV youth show and got many hearts hooked to it. (For...
352K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
6.6K 574 18
This is a story with the characters of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian, Manik and Nandini. But it's different from the show. This can be read as general fiction. H...