Dance Central University

By xNekorux

Summary: After defeating Dr. Tan and the spread of the news about what happened to the famous... More

Chapter 1 - Jaryn & Kerith's Reaction
Chapter 2 - Scholarship
Chapter 3 - Airport
Chapter 4 - Arrival at DCU
Chapter 5 - Who's Brody?
Chapter 7 - Friendship in the Making
Chapter 8 - In Da Club
Chapter 9 - I'm Here For You

Chapter 6 - A Little Research

196 6 5
By xNekorux

Chapter VI

Angel, Mo and MacCoy were partying at the Tan Estate with Oblio when Bodie suddenly called the dancing Latino.

"Hello, Angel speaking."

"Angel! Can you lend me your laptop right now?"

"Whoa there, Bodie. I'm at a party right now."

"Angel, I really need it!" Bodie sounded like he was pleading, so Angel ended up sighing and agreeing.

"Fine then, my friend. I'll drive by your place right now. I'll be there in a few minutes."

xxxxxxxxxx

Emilia stopped right on the doorstep of their sorority house before facing Brody, who walked her back home and now stood behind her.

"Hey, dude, thanks for the great day." Emilia thanked. "I really had fun riding around town and skating at the ice skating rink."

"I'm glad you had fun." Brody said with a bright smile. "Hey, Emilia. Maybe you and your friends could come with me and my friends at this nightclub a few blocks from campus."

"A club?" Emilia perked up, instantly imagining dance moves that she can do. A moment where she can finally show off her dancing skills.

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Two weeks from now."

"Oh, I'm go with it! Totally! But... I'll have to ask the others though if they're fine with it."

"Sure, just call me when we you make your decision." Brody replied with a grin.

"Good night, Brodester!"

"Brodester?" He asked with a surprised yet happy smile.

"Yeah, hope you don't mind the nickname."

"Oh, no worries. I actually like it." Emilia seemed to be satisfied with his reaction with the nickname she gave him.

"Great! Bye!" She waved goodbye before turning away and going inside the sorority house before Brody could even bid his own goodbye.

"Night, Emilia." Brody murmured before turning away and walking down the sidewalk. As soon as he was a fair distance away from the sorority house, Brody's phone rang.

He fished it out of his jeans and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"How are you progressing?" A familiar and vixen-like voice asked.

"It's going good. I'll be making this stupid Riptide tomboy crying in no time at all."

"Good... What about the Lu$h girl?"

"Let Adam take care of that little princess."

"The british D-Coy girl?"

"Oxford will be all over it."

"The loud Flash4wrd girl?"

"Marco's gonna take care of her."

"Good." Click!

Brody smirked before stuffing his phone in his pocket and continuing down the the sidewalk.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Angel, I thought you were coming here alone?"

Bodie and Angel conversed at Bodie's apartment kitchen while MacCoy, Mo and Oblio were at the living room.

"The guys found me sneaking out of the estate, so they asked me to bring them." Angel answered with a shrug as he set up the laptop on the small kitchen island.

As soon as the laptop powered up, it revealed an image showing a shirtless Angel wearing navy blue swimming shorts back to back with Aubrey, who in turn is wearing a navy blue set of two-piece swimsuit.

"What the heck is this, man?"

"This was Lu$h crew's first debut." Angel replied, sighing as he remembered the entertaining memories he spent with Aubrey.

"Whatever, man. Just get me to the official school page of Dance Central University."

Angel opened his internet browser and typed the needed information before the official page of DCU appeared on screen.

"Search the name Christian Brody Maxville."

The Latino looked at Bodie for a moment before typing in the name. It only took a second before the result came.

"Here it is."

Name: Christian Brody Maxville
Nickname: Brody
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Hobbies: Basketball
Special Skills: Acting & Dancing
Bio: (Confidential)

"He almost looks like a twin of yours, no?" Angel asked as he nudged Bodie on the rib. "Except you can't act."

"Let's check the news feed." Bodie said, snatching the wireless mouse from Angel's grasp before clicking the news feed panel.

The news feed opened and revealed a few updates of the campus. "It looks like these are the things happening at the campus." Angel murmured as he and Bodie scanned the news feed.

"What the heck!?" Bodie blurted out, making Angel cover the blond's mouth in a hurry.

'Brody Maxville was recently seen with one of the new scholars, Emilia Sanchez. Is there something going between these two?'

A pop-up from the page appeared saying, 'Click here to refresh stories'

Angel dragged the cursor to the pop-up and clicked it, hoping to get Bodie's attention redirected. Like what the pop-up guaranteed, the news feed refreshed.

After refreshing, a new piece of news came in, along with it is a picture...

It's a picture of Dare and a guy that almost looks like Oblio has his arm around the british pinkette's shoulders, while they laughed.

Under the image, there's a caption that reads...

"The new scholar, Dare Batheson, spotted with one of the sexy school heartthrobs, Oxford Tanner out on a date?"

"What are you two doing?"

Bodie and Angel jumped to opposite sides and found Oblio behind them, arms crossed and an impassive expression on his face.

"Umm, uhh, it's noth...-!" Oblio raised a hand to shut Angel up before he came forward, inspecting the news on the laptop screen.

Oblio grabbed the wireless mouse and clicked the name 'Oxford Tanner' below. After a second, some of Oxford Tanner's info appeared on screen.

Name: Oxford Tanner
Nickname: Oxford
Eye Color: Violet
Hair Color: Black
Hobbies: Art, Poetry, Motorcycles
Special Skills: Dancing, Acting & Drawing
Bio: (Confidential)

"Who is this man?" He asked through clenched teeth. "Why is he like some sort of twin of mine?" He thought angrily.

"What you see there is what you get, my friend." Angel replied, raising his hands in surrender.

"Pack your bags, everyone." Oblio said as he slammed the laptop close. "We're going to Los Angeles."

xxxxxxxxxx

"Are you finished, Oxford?" Dare asked, holding her pose on the grass.

"Yes, you may move now." Oxford replied with a nod as he finished his drawing.

Dare got off the grass and crawled to Oxford's side, sitting at his right and peeking over his shoulder. Only to see a perfect sketch of herself lying down the grass.

"Nice one, mate! It really looks like me!" Dare said with a grin. Oxford smirked and faced Dare with confidence. The british pinkette leaned away as soon as she noticed Oxford tried kissing her.

"Whoa there, cowboy. What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to kiss you."

"We've known each other for like, two and a half weeks. Now you want to kiss me?"

"Yeah." Oxford tried leaning forward for a kiss, but Dare held his shoulders and lightly pushed him back.

"Slow down there, McSpeedy. I have a boyfriend."

"So?"

"Soooo, I have to stay faithful to him, you dope."

Oxford laughed and ran a hand through his hair before facing Dare with a smirk. "Fine then, but you're still coming for the party tomorrow night, right?"

"Yeah, there's dancin' there! Where else could I be?" Dare asked back, like nothing happened a second earlier.

"Alright then, see you there."

xxxxxxxxxx

Aubrey laughed as Adam told her another joke. "Wow, Adam! You're like, the first guy that's made me laugh like this."

"What can I say, I do my best to please a princess like you." Adam said with a smile.

"Mm-hm. I've noticed."

A small moment of silence passed before Adam leaned forward and was about to claim Aubrey's lips...

But the Lu$h dancer blocked her hand in the way and placed her other hand on his chest to lightly push him back.

"Sorry, Adam, but I am not that easy to get." Aubrey said with her usual tone.

Adam chuckled before nodding with a smirk. "Okay, okay. But I'll see you at the club tomorrow night, alright?"

"Sure."

Adam flashed Aubrey a smile and a wink before walking away, leaving the princess to ponder with her thoughts under the shade of a tree and on a campus bench.

The princess spaced out for a moment as a memory flashed in her mind.

(Flashback)

"Mi princesa! Don't run beside the pool!" Angel shouted as he chased after Aubrey by walking in a very fast pace.

Aubrey and Angel have the Lu$h yacht all by themselves and decided to have fun with each other's company. And not that kind of fun.

"What do you care, An...-yah!" Aubrey let out a yelp as she slipped on the wet surface of the marble outline of the pool.

"Aubrey!" Angel swiftly dove forward and caught Aubrey in his arms before they both splashed into the pool.

Two low quiet thuds were heard before Aubrey swam up, not noticing that she hit her nose and that Angel was falling deeper under the water.

Aubrey resurfaced and coughed out some water before looking around, keeping herself afloat in the water.

"Angel?" She called out, looking around. "Angel! Where are you?"

Aubrey looked down to the water and found Angel's form slowly sinking deeper, leaving a small trail of red liquid...

"Angel!"

Aubrey took in a large breath before submerging back to the water, swimming down to get Angel's unconscious form.

She hooked her arms around Angel's before swimming up with her legs, resurfacing once again to breathe some air. Aubrey had a difficult time, but she managed to get Angel out of the pool and onto one of the lounge chairs.

Aubrey gasped when she saw a large cut on the top right of Angel's head, drenching some of his hair with his own blood.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Aubrey repeated over and over again breathlessly as she audited Angel's state.

"Ugh... Aubrey..." Angel groaned out, wincing in pain. "The first-aid kit..."

"Right! The first-aid kit!" Aubrey blurted out, making Angel groan due to her loud voice.

"Sorry!" She ran to the nearest first-aid cabinet and swung it open, snatching one as soon as possible.

Aubrey grabbed the footrest and placed it beside the lounge chair Angel's on. The now panicked princess opened the first-aid kit and took out the necessary equipment to clean the cut.

"It needs to be stitched...!" Aubrey thought in her mind as she cleaned the cut.

"Angel, don't die on me!" She practically pleaded as she set the cleaning tools down and grabbed the nearest cellphone she could get her hands on, calling for her one of her family's emergency helictopers.

"Miss Aubrey, may I help you?"

"I need you to send a doctor here at my yacht now! And I mean this instant! My friend is dying here!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Aubrey threw the phone aside before she resumed cleaning his wound.

"If you die on me, I might get accused for murdering you! I might go to jail! My reputation will b...-!"

"No, stop it!" Surprisingly, Aubrey found her own hand move on its own and slapped her across her face, snapping some sense into her currently terroized head.

"Your friend is dying and all you can think about is yourself!?" A voice identical to hers screamed in her thoughts, scolding her internally.

"Damn it..." She cursed lowly while she did everything she can to clean the wound.

"I feel so... sleepy, mi princesa." Angel breathed out, his eyelids about to slowly close shut.

"No! Don't! Do not fall asleep, Angel!"

"I can't help it... I really need to sleep..."

"Angel, you better stay awake!" Aubrey yelled as she clutched Angel's bare shoulders with her blood-stained hands.

"My princess..."

"Just keep talking to me, Angel! Ask anything, I'll answer it! Just! Stay! Awake!"

"I see... Are you alright, mi princesa?"

"Oh my god, Angel! I'm fine! You're the one bleeding here!"

"Then, what's this...?" Angel weakly reached up and touched the top of Aubrey's lips, where blood was slowly trickling down from her nostrils.

Aubrey used a random drenched towel to wipe off the blood from her nose roughly, not caring that it may hurt her sensitive skin.

"Never mind that, Angel! Just promise me to stay awake!" She held one of Angel's hands with both of hers in pure concern and fear for the possible death of her crew member.

"But mi princesa... I can't... I feel so sleepy..."

"Angel?"

Angel's grip around her hands started weakening, indicating that he's starting to drift into a possible eternal unconscious state.

"Angel...?"

"Good night, my princess..."

"Sergio Angel! Don't leave me!"

"I'll see you..."

"Sergio!"

(End of Flashback)

"Hey, princess! Is the castle empty right now?" An energetic all too familiar voice asked in a loud volume, leaning directly in front of Aubrey's face.

"Sergio!" Aubrey abruptly yelled out, abruptly launching herself off the bench. Aubrey and Emilia's foreheads collided, making Aubrey fall back down to the bench while Emilia fell down the dirt.

"What the hell, Aubrey?" Emilia groaned out, rubbing her forehead. Emilia had to admit, Aubrey's headbutt was surprisingly strong.

"Damn it... My head..." Aubrey rubbed her forehead like her friend slash rival. There were tears watering in her eyes, but she managed to blink it away.

The tears weren't because of the headbutt. It's because of the memory. But no one has to know that.

"What the hell happened between you two?" Dare asked as she came into the scene, looking between Aubrey and Emilia.

"Aubrey just gave me a headbutt."

xxxxxxxxxx

(Author's Note: I'm sorry Taye doesn't have a scene here. She's not really my favorite character, but I'll try to give her more appearances here in this story.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 112 29
Paige Hyland, despite her history of reality TV, was a normal college student. She turned in assignments when they were due, and took her exams in he...
24.1K 461 5
π—³π—²π—Ίπ˜…π—³π—²π—Ί β€’ π˜„π—Ήπ˜„ β€’ π—΄π˜…π—΄ One private lap dance from a stripper couldn't turn into anything more...right? β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ STARTED: 2023, MAY 6 F...
3.9K 144 33
"I didn't think you'd ever want to actually pick up that guitar again." The younger of the friends spoke quietly as Ashton sat at his drums. "Let alo...
22K 770 14
π™Έπš'𝚜 πš˜πš—πš•πš’ 3𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜 πšπš’πš•πš• πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŽπšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš—. π™ΉπšŠπš”πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπš•πšžπš‹ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πšžπš™, πš‹πšžπš 𝚊𝚝 πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚝. π™·πš’πš–...