The Hated Sister

By colbis_

You know the Grier family? Well they've kept a little secret. Me. Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Di... More

Ch. 1

Teaser

5K 134 9
By colbis_

The names Diana.
Basically my life story:
I am Nash's and Will's little sister, skylands older sister, and Hayes twin sister.
Hayes and Nash agreed to not tell the public about me for 'my own good' but I know they just don't want to be seen as losers who have an ugly sister.
Basically my whole family hates me.
But hey...what do you do?
Basically when ever my brothers friends are over, I have to stay in my room.
Wow...I'm livin the life right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...