Seven Sons

By lilisaintgermain

Her innocence stolen. Her father murdered. Six years ago, Juliette Portland was viciously attacked and left... More

Seven Sons
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Six Brothers

About The Author

15.1K 248 61
By lilisaintgermain

Lili writes dark romance. Her debut serial novel, Seven Sons, was released in early 2014, with the following books in the series coming out in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and is loving every minute of it.

Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband, beautiful daughter, watching Tarantino movies and drinking good wine. She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.

If you want to get an automatic email when Lili's next book is released, sign up on her website - www.lilisaintgermain.com . Your email address will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 58 11
Ashton is a nice girl. She has a nice house and a nice boyfriend (that her father doesn't know about). Ashton conceals her tears and hides her bruise...
739 84 36
They breath vengeance, a Vendetta controlling their lives, and when family is their most priority and they were fed Hatred since they were fetuses...
615K 18.7K 24
Lily has always been afraid of biker's since she watched one kill her parents. Moving into a new town she comes face to face with her neighbor. Scare...
87.8K 3.2K 21
Zedidya Collins began her oh-so-lovely life as the youngest in her family.She had two older brothers and two parents...hence the word "Had".Her paren...