KitKat Vantas

By briola-piees

This book has a first one, I suggest checking that one out first! It is called Would You Leave Me Again (Kark... More

Chapter 1: High School Mornings
Chapter 2: Another Day
Chapter 3: French
Chapter 4: New Boy
Chapter 5: THIS IS NOT A ROMCOM
Chapter 6: My Ex Named Kyle
How are y'all feeling?
Chapter 7: You Dumba**
Chapter 8: Markimoo
Chapter 9: Weirdos (super short!)
Chapter 10: Don't Wear Tuxedos To A High School Party
Chapter 11: Awkward
Chapter 12: Faygo, Drinks and Captors
Chapter 13: Family Meeting
Chapter 14: Dads and Dates
Thank you all so much for 1K
Chapter 15: Well F*ck.
Be ready for a game changing update!!!
This is not the end derps!
Chapter 17: Bury Me Until I Confess
New book has been released!
Hey Derps!
Q&A's And When They'll Happen

Chapter 16: Till Death do We Part

543 19 31
By briola-piees

Karkats POV

"What makes you think I believe you f*cka**!"
"Well I loved her enough to get her pregnant didn't I?" Sollux smirked
"YOU DIDN'T" I sat my coffee mug down on the light wooden table next to the recliner I was in moments ago and I began walking towards the smug little sh*t that was sitting on my couch.
"Oh but I did. Would you like to hear about it?"
Before my words could react, I swung a fist at him and it end up hitting right on target.
He looked up at me from the floor with his nose bleeding, I'm pretty sure he'll have to get a nose job after that punch.
"Whoa, whoa, Dad!"
My son walked into the room as I was about to swing a kick at sh*theads face.
He grabbed my arms and waist quickly and picked me up away from Sollux.
"Put me the f*ck down Mark! I swear, If you don't let me down, you're grounded for a f*cking year!!"
Sollux stood up and walked out of the house then my son put me back down.
"What the h*ll Mark?!"
"You were about to kill the man your daughter loves, what would she think of you?!"
"She can't love him! He's evil!"
"Why?!"
He never knew, We never told the kids because we didn't want them to think about the war. It lasted for about 7 years, But it died down very quickly, and now, We are still all judged, we are still not free.
"Mark, There's just some things tha-"
"Tell me!" Mark was upset and he looked at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Son, There was-"
My phone began ringing, saved by the bell.
I picked it up out of my pocket and answered it.
"Hello?"
A few seconds later my eyes widened.

Oh sh*t.

Kits POV (earlier in the day)

Ryan and I were starting to notice the clouds growing darker and thicker, It was going to rain but we didn't have a care in the world.
"Hmmmmm, Dare."
Ryan smirked, "I dare you to go the entire day tomorrow, Without a beanie and without any make up."
"You can't make me do that f*cka**!"
"Oh but I can, It's a game of truth or dare, Anything goes." He smiled at me.
"Ugh, Fine truth or dare!"
"Truth." He shrugged
"Haha! I dare you t-
Did you say truth?" I was confused, But I knew what to do.
"Yep."
I grinned, I was going to get him back for that dare.
"Tell me how big your bulge is." I did not hold back and he looked at me with his wide brown eyes and orange blush.
"Uh, W-What?"
"You heard me. And besides, anything goes."
I was sly as f*ck and I knew it.
"I'll have you know it's pretty decently sized."
"Oh you b*tch you won't tell me how big it is." I chuckled, "Are you like small or something?"
"I'm decent sized, That's all you need to know."

Ryan's POV

I wasn't going to tell Kit my size, not matter how bad she wanted to know, I wasn't like that. She's 15, I'm not going to let her rush into anything sexual for her own good.
My phone began ringing and I saw it was my Nana calling me.
"Hello?.... Oh neat.... Yeah, I did..... Yeah it was a surprise..... No harm in it now...... Of course..... See you soon, Love you Nana.... K bye."
I smiled at my lovely girlfriend and stood up.
"We are going back to my place."

Kits POV

"For what?"
He grinned,
"It's a surprise."
If it's a surprise as good as this, I couldn't resist.
I helped him back into his wheel chair and wheeled him back to the car.
"How can you even drive with your legs broken?" I looked at him and he chuckled.
"Just because my legs are broke, It doesn't mean my feet are Kitkat." He pushed himself out of the wheel chair into the car, I never doubted that he couldn't, He was pretty ripped.
"You're gonna attract trouble with that gun show." I winked playfully as he rolled his eyes at me.

Once we had reached his house, I saw an elderly woman there with a grey skinned little girl next to her, I wonder who's it was, Considering only 7 of the younger trolls actually survived the war.
"Kit, This is my younger sister, Elena."
"She sounds like a princess."
"She acts like she is." He chuckled as I got out of the car and put him in his wheel chair then rolled him up to the two people standing in the door way.
"Hi." I said nervously, God d*mmit, that was too awkward, I should just run away right now oh my goshhhh.
"Hi!" The small troll human hybrid squeaked at me happily.
"Kitkat, This is Elena, She's been living with my grandmother" he gestured to the elderly woman
"For around a few months now."
"Oh, Nice to meet you." I smiled slightly, Trying not to bare my sharp teeth. Turns out, Elena's teeth are just as pointy as mine.
"Bubba, Can we go to the movies? I haven't been to our theater in so longg." Elena complained in a adorable way.
"Ah yes of course, But you'll both have to put on blind folds before we go though."
I was confused, Blind folds? Kinky.
He smiled at me and gave me a slight wink.
Oh gosh what.

After driving around in a blind fold and being walked into a place that smelled, Much like Ryan, We were actually here.
He took off the blind folds, And I realized this to be a rather small movie theater, But, It wasn't a theater. It was Ryan's bedroom, With the projector on and the screen hanging down and it was surrounded by red curtains to block the light.

Did he do this for her?
She smiled at him and hugged him. "Thank you, Now, Can we watch the Barbie movie again?"
"Why of course, I'll go buy the tickets, You just stay here with Kit." He wheeled out of the curtains.
I suddenly realized why he did this for her, she probably has never hid her beautiful grey skin and going out in public would mean she would have to, to not get made fun of or even be caught.
The police made it illegal to have a troll under 3 sweeps in your possession, because they don't know the capabilities of them.
Which is of course, Really dumb.
All of a sudden a menu screen for a Barbie movie appeared on the projectors screen, but it was in black and white.
He made this black and white so everyone is like Elena, I never got treatment like this when I was little, but I'm glad she's getting this.
The movie played and Ryan wheeled to the side of me and smiled. I returned the gesture and took his hand into mine.

In the middle of the movie my phone began to ring I quickly got up and walked out then answered it.

"KIT WHERE THE H*LL ARE YOU?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!"
"Dad?"
"THANK F*CK YOU'RE OKAY, Okay, Okay, Kitten, Can you please come back home, It's an emergency." My dad was in tears,
"Sure." I hung up and told Ryan I needed to go home and he kissed my cheek good bye.

Karkats POV

"The police report that the two pregnant woman survived the crash, But with fatal injuries, the on coming driver that caused the accident is in mild conditions." I was horrified as I watched the news broadcast of my car underneath an 18-Wheeler truck. Sollux was next to me, His eyes filled with tears and fear.
"The drivers and passengers are now on their way to the hospital and we wish the five of them the best of luck."

Five..
There was only ________, Sarah and the other driver..

She was talking about my babies..

Mark was next to me, His eyes glued to the screen as well, hoping to just see a bit of his mother and sister being okay.
The door shut and Kit had stepped in, she saw us, All crying. I knew she was scared to ask what happened.
"Daddy?" She looked at me beginning to cry.

Your POV

It all came back in flashes, My whole life, All of the births, deaths, experiences.
I knew I wasn't in good condition, I hope Sarah is, She needs to be..

Karkats POV

I ran to the room ________ had went into after surgery, I was so scared, confused. I wanted to throw up I was so nervous. As I walked in, I'm greeted by a doctor who tells me she's asleep.
"F*cka**, I have been awake since 7 f*cking am yesterday, Let me see my d*mn wife."
He nodded and shifted to his left.
I walked past him and all of a sudden, I felt a drop in my chest. I saw my wife bruised and and covered in bandages.
"________?" I asked her, no reply. I sighed then I went to hold her hand that had the IV placed inside. I cried on to her hand and I couldn't even choke a word out of my mouth as I kneeled next to the bed.
I got up after a few minutes and I felt her hand squeeze mine. She was awake.
"H-Honey.. I lost the baby.." She began to cry and I looked at her stomach with fear.
"No, No you didn't, you've got to be kidding me right now."
I was angry, Sad, Confused.
"Karkat, I-I didn't mean to.." She began to cry.
I looked back at her and kissed her forehead, Red tears staining my cheeks.

I know this isn't her fault.. It wasn't her, or Sarah.. It's not that.

Sarah's POV

I gave myself just enough energy to wake up and look at my fiancé.
I was in a much different room than my mother, my wounds still fatal.
Sollux looked at me with tears streaming down his face as he took off his red and blue glasses.
"Sol," I managed a crackled voice.
"I'm not going to make it.."
Sollux cried even more "Yes, You can, We can get through this Sarah, I know we can." He began to speak frantically.
I shook my head.

"It's just my time."
"B-But what about the baby, Aren't we going to raise a family together?"
"I would love to live a long life with you, But I just can't. But, Sapphire can."
"W-What do you mean?" Sollux was crying.
"I asked the hospital if they could save the baby, and since we were 6 months in, They could have an emergency c-section, So they did and it worked. I got to see her, And you should go too."
"No no, Sarah, I'm not going to lose you. You have to stay."
He kissed me one last time as I whispered.
"I can't stop fate from happening, But I know that you can become something better with Sapphire. We are not safe from harm, But we are not worth the harm. Celebrate when I'm gone with happy memories, Be happy when you see Sapphire, she's so beautiful, You'll love her so much, She's got your eyes."
"Sarah don't go.."
"You will always have my heart and yours will be with me, forever."
The world began to fade out, And everything was just ash and dust.

Karkats POV

I walked out of the hospital room, Not prepared to tell the bad news. Then I saw Sollux crying and my kids crying.
No, NO.
"NO!" I screamed as I ran to Sarah's room just to see the doctors began to cover her body.
Her face was stuck on her beautiful smile, She always wanted to die happy.
I held back the tears and walked out into the hall and punched Sollux right in the jaw.
"YOU F*CKA**, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT TO SEE HER AND YOU SPEND UP ALL OF THE TIME SHE HAD LEFT YOU SELFISH B*STARD!"
Sollux looked at me with fear and sadness, He felt guilt.
He should for killing my daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.1K 25
This is a sequel to the story 'I. Am. Done.', but we are trying to do it the way that you don't have to necessarily read the original story. And that...
48.5K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...
76.1K 2.3K 24
Hi derps, As some of you may know, My account was hacked into and this story was deleted. Luckily I don't just write it on my Wattpad account for I h...
627K 19K 52
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!( spelling mistakes are everywhere!!!! I can not stress this enough!!! I repeat, read at your own risk! I will no...