If You Loved Me (Tadashi x Re...

By RioftheSouthernIsles

Tadashi Hamada has been your best friend for years. Lately, you've been discovering that your feelings have c... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note/Music Inspiration

Epilogue

22.6K 796 193
By RioftheSouthernIsles

| Your POV |

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The pastor said the words that you'd been dreaming of hearing for five years.

You excitedly threw your arms around Tadashi's shoulders. Your lips found his immediately. You kissed your new husband. As your family and Tadashi's family clapped and cheered, you kept thinking of the last few years.

After Tadashi proposed, you knew that it wasn't going to be easy to balance a married life and a college life. Tadashi agreed that waiting was the best option. You and Tadashi both graduated the same year. Immediately after graduation, you began planning. With the help of your friends, the whole thing was planned in just six months.

And now you're in the arms of Tadashi, dancing on the lightly lit floor. It's your first dance, and it's beyond romantic. You can't help but smile. Tadashi is yours and you are his. You get to spend your whole life with him. You can start a family. Everything that happened in the past: the fire, the heartache, the wonder if Tadashi even loved you. . . it felt like nothing. It didn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you are with Tadashi for life.

"I love you," You announce proudly. "I love you so, so much and I can't imagine loving anyone else."

Tadashi grins. "I love you, too. And I definitely can't imagine loving anyone else." He kisses you gently. "I'm so grateful to you. You took me back with open arms even after I was so selfish. Even though I look like this-"

You silence him by pressing your lips against his again. "How could I just not take you back? Our love was made for movie screens."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 719 19
May Kisaragi is a 14 year old senior student and a childhood friend of Hiro Hamada, after the death of Tadashi Hamada, Hiro's older brother. May deci...
71.1K 1.2K 19
14 year old Hiro Hamada and 13 year old Y/n L/n (girlfriend to Hiro) set out to become superheroes along side their friends, to avenge Tedashi Hamada...
42K 1.1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
1K 26 24
We all know the story of Hiro Hamada, a fourteen-year-old boy who is a master of robotics despite his young age. He stops bot fighting thanks to his...