Start Clapping, Our Act Is Ov...

By ChaolypticCrticism

Chilled and Ze have a secret, they're dating. They have been since the first time they met. Some could call i... More

Chapter 1- Anniversary
Chapter 2- Fake Proposals
Chapter 3- I Can Do This? No...Yes?
Chapter 4- The Plan Will Work, Right?
Chapter 6-Do You Still Love Me?
Chapter 7- Oh, How The Tables Have Turned
Chapter 8- What Did I Do? I Guess I'll Never Know
Chapter 9- I Never Meant For This To Happen...
Chapter 10- Justice Must Be Served
Chapter 11- Come Near Him And I'll Kill You, I Promise
Chapter 12- Ten Minutes To Prove My Point
Chapter 13- Burn The Bitch Down
Chapter 14- Beg For Your Life, I Might Let You Keep It...Not
Chapter 15- I'll Tell You Why, But I Can't Tell You How This Will End
Chapter 16- Insanity, Or Should I Say Freedom
Chapter 17- You Think That Freedom Exists? It Doesn't
Chapter 18- Prepare To Meet Your Maker
Chapter 19- Failed Love Doesn't Help You In This Situation
Chapter 20- I'm Sick Of Your Stupid Smirk, How About I Fix It For You?
Chapter 21- You're Cornered, Just Give Up
Chapter 22- I'm Not Fucking Crazy
Chapter 23- Start Clapping, Our Act Is Over

Chapter 5- I've Been Expecting You...Not

872 34 8
By ChaolypticCrticism

I'm trying to update as  much as possible today, tomorrow is my Dad's birthday so I don't think that I can upload two chapters like I'm trying to do. I know, three stories and I'm paying close attention to this one. I already have a storyline planned out for it. And maybe a sequel...ok, I've said too much.

TO THE STORY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilled's P.O.V:

I woke up in the bedroom, what the hell?! Oh wait, fake proposal, wrist cutting, concerned friends. I remember now. Yesterday I was a wreck, and it was only half acting. I actually was kind of sad. I decided to just take another day off. Yesterday I just uploaded a couple of pre-recorded videos. I tweeted out that I'm taking today off and everyone completely understood. I mean, I did just get 'rejected' so, I guess i should clean up the apartment?

After about an hour I had the apartment completely cleaned up. I never realized how much Jess did around here. I'll send her a thank you basket later. She deserves it, she put up with all of my bullshit I said and did while recording videos. Well, I guess I can relax now.

Smarty's P.O.V:

I was currently driving to my favorite heart broken friend's house. I was almost there too. I knew that Ze was on his way to his house too, but I needed to do something before he got there. Something that is definitely going to get a reaction out of him. Ah, I finally arrived. I walked out of my car and walked into the building. And soon enough, I was in front of his door. I knocked. "Coming!" I heard Chilled yell. He opened the door and I smiled at him and hugged him. "Hey Chilled! You ok, buddy?" I said, walking in as he closed the door. "Smarty? What are you doing here?" Chilled asked. "Well, you just got dumped and fucking cut yourself so I came to visit you!" I said happily. "Uh, thanks, but you didn't have to, Ze's coming over today too..." Chilled said, trailing off. "Oh he is? I didn't know, well I guess I'll go then, you seem to be ok, but before I go...." I said, trailing off as I grabbed his face and kissed him, he didn't kiss back. I pulled away after about a minute and walked out of his apartment, smiling to myself. As I walked out I saw Ze get out of a cab. "Hi Ze!" I said as I gave him a smirk, hopping into my car and driving away.

Ze's P.O.V:

Why was Smarty here? Did he come to visit Chilled? What was that smirk all about? Wait, CHILLED! I ran into the building, carrying my bags as I raced up the stairs. I was soon in front of his door so I knocked and after about a minute Chilled opened the door. As soon as he saw me he started crying.WHAT THE FUCK DID SMARTY DO THIS TIME?!

--------------------------------------------------

Hey look, I'm on my phone again. Hey look, I CAN'T USE BOLD AGAIN! Oh well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's short again but I have a reason. So... BAII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.4K 27
What is the worst crime? Some might say murder, some might say theft, but what if it were something as simple as love? In the small town of Salem, Ch...
3K 207 22
Sometimes, love takes a little time. Tina had lost her way. Become cynical and insular, avoiding other people at all costs. Life had carried her alon...
1.7M 76.1K 29
"Don't look at me like that...I will tear your clothes off if you try me" The last thing Skyler Blake wants is a man in her life. Not after the last...
1.6K 71 27
Chilled and his three friends are accepted as spy's in the middle of no where in North Carolina when they get there chilled falls in love with Someon...