Alpha's Mate

By Sk8erGamerLover

Morgan and her two brothers- Jackson and Jack- move into the werewolf clan. All three are excepted even thoug... More

Alpha's Mate
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 and Picture of Morgan
Chapter Four and picture of Jace
Chapter 5 and picture of Jackson
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
REWRITE
NEW VERSION IS UP

Chapter 13

17.6K 433 20
By Sk8erGamerLover

Kate turned out to be one of those gorgeous blondes that you couldn't help but be envious of. Everything was perfect about her. I wanted to hate her. But she was too damn nice.

"Put that phone away." Ren ordered me as we went into another shop. For our girls trip she had decided that we should go to the mall.

I recieved another text message. Who else went with you and Ren? It was from Jace.

Kate. I replied.

Kate from our pack? he asks.

Our pack. I like the sound of that ;D. Why? I asked.

Tell you later. Gotta go. Guys are about to throw me in the lake if I don't stop texting you. he replies.

M'kay. Love you.

I grin at his reply. And I'll never stop loving you.

"Who were you texting?" Kate asks me.

I blush. "My mate."

"Oh! Jace." she says with a look showing that she knows something that I don't.

"Yeah." I said.  "So who's your mate?"

She blushs. "Jackson."

My eyes widen. "My brother?"

"Yeah." she replies.

"That's cool." I said. "So are you friends with Jace?" Maybe she will tell me what Jace was going to tell me later.

"Um. You could say that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"Um....we sorta dated." she said.

My eyes widened. "For how long?"

"From the age of thirteen till the day that you and your brothers came to live with us. I was the one that greeted you at the door. Instantly I knew that Jackson was my mate. So after Jace was done showing you to your room, we broke up with each other at the same exact time." she explains.

They dated for a long time. I can't help but be jealous. From thirteen till not too long ago. That is years I will never be able to make him forget.

"Listen, Morgan, everyone thought that we were going to be mates. It felt like we were more like brother and sister then a couple though." Kate says. "I'm sorry. I thought Jace was going to tell you sooner."

"It's fine. I'm glad I know now." I said, my voice being hollow.

Ren sighs. "Morgan, I saw this dress when we walked in here and I wanna show it to you. You can keep looking around, Kate."

She drags me off to a corner of the store. "Are you okay?" she asks.

"Fine." I said in a monotone voice. "Just fine."

"Your not. Wht's wrong?"

"Why didn't he tell me?" I asked her, a tear escaping my eyes. "I thought he wasn't going to keep secrets from me. That he loved me too much to do so."

"He has his reasons." she says. "I don't know what they are but maybe you should ask him."

Three hours later we went home. I was more distant then ever. I hardly spoke a word the rest of the time shopping. When we got there the guys were already home. I got out of the car and froze. Jace stood several yards away from me. A huge smile on his perfect face. It made my heart break. What else was he keeping from me?

His smile fell when he saw my face. "What's wrong, love?" he asks me.

I try to walk past him.

He puts a hand on my arm. "Morgan?"

I brush past him and run to my room. Well actually his room. I don't know why I went here. Guess it was from instinct. I curled up on his bed and started to cry.

Jace comes into the room. He sits down next to me. "What's wrong, baby?" he asks, rubbing my back.

"Get away from me." I sobbed.

He pulls his hand away from me in shock. "Wh-what?"

"You heard me." I cried. "Get away from me. Just leave me alone."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." he says.

"No!"

He pulls me into his arms. Jace gently lifts my face up until I am looking at him. "Tell me what's wrong, Morgan." he says in a seductive voice that makes me just want to melt into him and give him what he wants right away.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Kate dated?" I asked him.

He sighs. "I don't know." he says. "Would you have told me about all of your ex-boyfriends?"

"I've had none!" I said.

"I'm sorry, Morgan," he says.

"Have you........done anything with her?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "The only thing we had ever done as a couple is peck each other on the lips. Nothing like I want to do with you."

"So you didn't have sex with her?" I asked, just making sure.

He kisses my forehead. "No. I was saving for my mate." He wipes away my tears. "Am I forgiven?"

"I was never really mad at you." I told him. "Just upset."

He started kissing me. Making out. Then it turned into something more.

We went all the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 43.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
10.1K 176 17
Violet Wight was an ordinary werewolf until she found her mate, Nathan Puale also the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. Her Parents always told her not t...
276K 7.7K 23
[Under seriously slow construction.] Twins, Zaira and Zarai, have just been told their parents arent even their parents . What more learning their wo...
776K 28.3K 25
After finding out the truth about mates and what she is, Rosie Ryder is trying to figure out how to stop her mom from taking over. Her mom has been w...