Avengers: Liberation

By heartofthesouth

Sequel to Avengers: Damnation. Liberty Davis has been away from the Avengers for six years, trying to come to... More

Chapter 1- Her Bare Skin
Chapter 2- Heart Breaking Cry
Chapter 3- Wet Pavement
Chapter 4- Bruce Banner
Chapter 5- Seeped Through
Chapter 6- New Home
Chapter 7- She Tore My Mind Apart
Chapter 8- Trying To Save My Mind
Chapter 9- The Stars And The Moon
Chapter 10- Welcomed The Unwelcome
Chapter 11- Part Of Me
Chapter 12- Returning to New York
Chapter 13- Sharing With Him
Chapter 14- Vulnerability
Chapter 15- Catch Me
Chapter 16- Twisted Tales From Japan- Part 1
Chapter 17- Guilt Ridden Spy
Chapter 18- The Man Safe From Danger
Chapter 19- All Too Familiar Black Spots
Chapter 20- Keep All This Pain Away
Chapter 21- Twisted Tales From Japan- Part 2
Chapter 22- America's Patriotic Hero
Chapter 23- Edge Of The World
Chapter 24- A Kiss Plain And Simple
Chapter 25- Taking Over
Chapter 26- Unable To See
Chapter 27- Here At MIdnight
Chapter 28- Complicated Woman
Chapter 29- Barely A Word Spoken
Chapter 30- My Answer Was No
Chapter 31- Closer and Closer
Chapter 32- Violent Red Sky
Chapter 33- The Bleeding
Chapter 34- Valkyrie
Chapter 35- Bare
Chapter 36- What We Were
Chapter 37- I Think It's Just Optimism
Chapter 38- Undisclosed Scars
Chapter 39- Truly Forgiven
Chapter 41- Doctor Strange
Chapter 42- Hydra
Chapter 43- Broken Street
Chapter 44- The Return

Chapter 40- The Arms Of Logan Howlett

186 3 2
By heartofthesouth

I caught the last glimpses of the sun set a it disappeared behind the tall evergreens, as I thought about to day. My adopted family were here to support me, to be with me, with caused my chest to tighten in painful happiness, Magneto had finally seen that I had beaten him at his own game, and Steve had finally seen that I had forgiven him all those years ago. Tears rolled out from the corners of my eyes silently. I didn't sob or cry I just stood there between the gap in my curtains as the sun dragged the shadows along its slow descent into the ocean. I quickly wiped them away and pulled my robe closer around me. I unpinned my hair and shook it out as shadows consumed the scorched landscape descending it into the welcome darkness. I pulled the curtains to a close.

I electrically manipulated the lamp besides my bed to turn on giving the room a warm yellow glow. I sighed and wrapped my arms around myself. As I approached my bed I pulled away my plush cotton robe revealing my black silk nightgown. I pulled back the heavy duvet and slipped between the cool sheets. I turned my back towards the door, and manipulate the lamp to turn off leaving me in the dark. I sighed relaxing my whole body; I gently closed my eyes as a small smile settled on my lips, a peaceful and joyful smile.

Then all I heard was pounding against my door.

I groaned and switched my lamp back on. Dear god, if this isn't an emergency they'll have to have a pretty good excuse, for finding me. I padded across the plush carpeted floor and towards the door. I threw open the door to welcome a floor of artificial light from the hall way. I looked up at the silhouette of a stranger, as my pupils constricted dangerously small. I blinked rapidly trying to adjust my eyes to the new light.

"No need to bat your eyelashes at me Kid." I scowled up at the man in front of me, as my vision began to clear. His large animalistic smirk was bright white against his shadow drawn face, his bright brilliant blue eyes shone in the artificial light at he looked down at me.

"How did you find me Logan?" I huffed as I crossed my arms over my chest. I felt overly exposed in this light. I stood there in my mid-thigh length silk nightdress. I leaned against my door way, as him smirk vanished from his lips.

"We need to talk Liberty." His voice was deep and sombre as I stood there underneath his gaze. I tensed automatically as he spoke those words. I had heard these words to many times, mainly from men, and especially from Eric Lehnsherr.

"I don't want to talk anymore Logan." I said begrudgingly as I went to close my door. I grabbed the edge of my door and pushed it hard. I heard it slam against something solid. Yet Logan still stood there. I looked down at the floor to see his foot blocking the doors from closing. I huffed and looked up into Logan deep royal blue eyes.

"Logan don't make me force you from my door way." He moved his foot and pushed the door back open. I rolled my eyes and went to splay my hand out, only for him to suddenly grasp it. He laced his work worn hand with my own smooth pale hand.

"We don't have to talk." He said huskily as he leaned down. My heart hammered in my chest, as his lips pressed against mine. He kept hold of my hand as he splayed his other hand across my lower back. My other hand clutched at his flannel shirt anchoring me to him. We fought for dominance through that kiss, I push and yet he pushed harder. My nails tore into his flannel shirt, yet that didn't distract him if anything it spurred him on. His rough tongue grazed my bottom lip seeking entrance. But I wasn't giving into him just yet.

I dug my teeth into his bottom lip, drawing the slightest hint of blood. I expected him to pull away, but the reaction I gained was completely unexpected. He gave a long guttural groan, causing me to gasp against his healing lip. He unlaced his land from mine, and moved it to the nape of my neck. He grasped the short hairs there pulling my lips from his. I panted, as he leaned down again, my chest rose and fell rapidly as I waited for something, for anything.

His lips pressed against the sensitive skin at my base of my throat. I gave a gasp which quickly morphed into a moan, as he trailed hard kissed across my collar bone and bare throat. As he pressed kisses across the expanse of available bare skin, he moved his hand over my silk clad body to my ass. He pulled my hips against his, as he continued to pepper my neck with hard kisses.

My head was swimming as my nails tore into his flannel shirt. I could feel his hair covered muscular chest underneath my fingertips as I arched against him. His jeans weren't constricting enough to hid or even prevent what I could feel against my lower stomach he was hard, just for me. I gasped, clutching more desperately at his torn shirt as he ground his hips against mine.

I had to stop this, it wasn't a matter if I wanted to, it was a matter of I needed to.

As Logan's lips trailed hot kisses towards the valley of my breasts, I moved my hands away from the slashes in his shirt, and up to his shoulders. I quickly pulled myself up, pulling Logan up at well. His looked down at me with wild lust filled eyes, causing my arousal to spike as he stared down at me with such hunger.

His hands stayed in the exact same position on my body. One firmly cupping my ass, another harshly gripping my hair at the nape of my neck. My nails dug into his shoulders cutting through the hick flannel. As I looked into Logan's hunger filled eyes, I felt that heat wash over me and pool between my legs, I pressed my thighs together trying to lessen the heat as I stood there underneath his gaze.

"We can't do this Logan." I said, my voice was barely a whisper as the words I spoke held no conviction. I quickly ran my tongue over my lips hoping it would wet my mouth only to make it dryer underneath the heat of his gaze. Suddenly he pulled my body closer to his, my breasts pressed against his hard flannel covered chest. He leaned down and pressed his lips against my ear. I panted, as he lazily trailed his tongue over the shell of my ear, I shivered as he finally spoke.

"Sure we can." My heart hammered in my chest, threatening to burst out and run as fast as possible. I moved my lips to speak as Logan began to place light feather like kisses across my jaw bone, his stubble catching my skin as he move his lips over my skin.

"Logan, it's wrong..."

"I know." He growled against my skin, as he thrusted his hips against mine. I moaned loudly as my nails tore through his shirt trailing large slash marks across the front of his flannel shirt. I didn't want to be in control anymore. The only thing holding me back was the cold calculating side of me, the part of me that needed control, while my raw inhibitions wanted to let go, that side of me wanted to dominate, to lose control.

I took in a deep breath, as Logan pressed his lips hard against mine. I held that breath for longer than I could ever imagine. I no longer felt the cold calculating side of me speak up, as my hands grabbed each side of Logan's collar and pulled. The button ripped off the fabric as I torn the fabric away from his body. He growled against my lips, as he began to push me back, my knees hit the edge of the bed, pushing me into the plush bed.

I lay there as Logan moved over my body. I racked my nails over his hard abdominal muscles, he groaned in pleasure as with my other hand I roughly grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled his lips down to mine. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of metal against flesh. I looked pulled my lips away from his to see his long adamantium claws extend from his knuckles. I tensed as he hooked the edge of my silk nightdress with his claws and suddenly pulled. I gasped as the warm night air hit my mostly naked body. My nightdress was left in ribbons as the soft silk fell away from my body leaving me in nothing but a pair of silk briefs.

His claws sunk back into his knuckles as he stared down at my mostly nakedness. His smirk grew wild as he moved the hand which once bared his claws over my bare flesh. I arched against his touch, as his rough worked palm ghosted over my breasts. He gave a deep chuckle, as he suddenly gripped a breast in one hand. I moaned as he rolled my nipple between his index finger and thumb making it blossom into a deep burgundy colour. He removed his hand from my breast and leaned down, and planted a wet, warm kiss over the hard bud. I cried out, in pure ecstasy as he grazed his teeth over the sensitive flesh. He planted one more wet kiss on the nipple before repeating the whole torturous process on the other.

I was panting and wet, as I lay beneath him. He looked down at me with those brilliant royal blue eyes as he kneeled between my thighs. He reached down with two hands and began to loosen his belt. I suddenly moved kneeling in front of him. I placed my hand over his stopping his movements of undress. He moved his hand from underneath mine to my hips as I kneeled up. I brought one hand up from his belt buckle to the nape of his neck and pulled his lips down to mine. He groaned against my lips as I grazed my teeth over his bottom lip.

I threaded the leather belt back through the buckle; I grabbed the metal buckle and pulled, pulling the leather belt out of all its loops. My nimble fingers made quick work of the buttons and zip of his jeans. I quickly pushed down the heavy material to his mid-thigh revealing his tight black boxers which struggled to contain his well-endowed member. I softly pulled my nails over the taut fabric earning a moan of pure desire from his lips. The heat pooled between my legs again, as I stroked him through the fabric of his boxers.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my body, and slammed his lips against mine. His long canines caught my lip drawing lines of blood from me as he kissed me hard and yearningly. I moaned against his lips as he lowered us back onto the plush bed. I kicked away his jeans leaving him in his straining boxers.

I cried out again, as he thrusted his hips against mine. My nails clawed down his back, leaving raw wounds across his skin, as his lips ravaged mine. I thrusted my hands up into his hair tilting our mouth in order to gain better access. His tongue pushed past the barrier of my lips and began to tease and lap at my own tongue. I moaned into his mouth as I moved my hands down over his shoulders and down his torso till I reached the waist band of his boxers. I hooked my nails over the edge and pulled them down.

Logan suddenly pulled away from my kiss, as his member sprang free from the confines of his boxers. His eyes suddenly shifted from that wild lustful look to a softer almost caring gaze, as he looked down at me. He moved his hand from the nape of my neck and cupped my cheek and gently trailed his thumb over the damp skin of my cheek. He didn't say anything he just leaned down and pressed a passionate kiss against my lips. This wasn't wild and untameable, it was controlled and adoring. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and neck, as I lay beneath his naked body.

As one hand cupped my cheek another moved slowly down my body. I arched against him, as his fingers clutched at the edge of my briefs. He tugged harshly tearing the soft silk. he pulled the torn piece of fabric away from my body and threw it off the side of the bed. He continued to kiss me adoringly as he pressed his hips against mine. I whimpered as I felt the head of his cock at my entrance, I ran his head across my slit as I buckled against his teasing.

Finally he thrusted forward, filling me completely. I screamed out as he stretched me to accommodate him. He planted hot wet kisses along my neck and my nails clawed into his shoulders. He kissed my lips hard as he withdrew only to slam back into me. I panted hard, my chest and ribs hurt as Logan relentlessly pounded into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist tilting my hips upwards allowing him to hit that oh so desired spot.

I sighed blissfully and cried out as I grew ever closer to that peak. Logan showed no sign of stopping as he thrusted deeply into me, causing the bed springs to scream in protest at the force of his thrusts. I wasn't complaining.

I pressed my lips against Logan's as I hit my orgasm, I moaned against his lips as he continued to fuck me. My body tensed and gripped him tightly as I rode out my high and moved at his rhythm amplifying his pleasure. He groaned against my lips as each thrust became more and more staggered.

And then he pulled away.

My orgasm high came to an abrupt end as Logan kneeled up between my thighs and smirked down at me. He ran his callous hands over my soft inner tights making me wetter each second he teased the soft flesh. A devilish glint shone in his eyes as he looked down at me.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips and flipped over onto my front. He kept a hold on my hips and raised them slightly off the bed causing my back to arch towards the bed. Logan kneeled behind me and placed the head of his cock at my entrance. I moaned into the bed covered as his slid into me. I bit into the duvet stopping me from screaming out into uncontainable euphoria. Suddenly my head was pulled up my hair being held in a fist causing me to groan out as Logan slowly withdrew from me. Then he thrusted back in casing me to scream out. Logan chuckled and he withdrew and then fucked me hard.

He leaned down and began to kiss my neck, he them pressed his lips against my ear allowing me to hear his erratic breathing as he quickly thrusted in and out of me.

"scream for me." He withdrew slowly as he kept his lips pressed to my ear. I groaned as my eyes rolled back at the torturous pleasure, then he slammed back into me. He groaned deeply into my ear causing my scream of agonising pleasure, to turn into a shameful aroused whimper.

He kept this unbearable practice up until my noises were whimpers and noises begging him to end this teasing. My heart hammered against my chest and Logan buried his face into the crook were my shoulder met my neck. He panted and swore into my skin as his thrust became rushed and release seeking.

I quickly twisted underneath his body, causing my chest to press against his. His hands lay either side of my head as he looked down at me with wild eyes. I pressed both hands against his chest and pushed up he moved up off of my body and sat back against my head board. I crawled over his hot and pheromone covered body, until I was in his lap. He stood to attention, as I sat there on his hips, I ran my hands over his muscular chest, and trailed my nails gently over the hair covered skin. I kneeled up and moved my hips so that Logan's member sat at my entrance, he groaned out deeply and grasped my hips, he didn't push me down he just watched me, as I smirked down at him as I lowered myself down on him.

When I reached the base of his cock Logan groaned out loudly, almost crying out as I pushed my nails into the skin of I shoulders as I rode him. It felt so right, it felt so good. He filled me completely, as I rode him straight to the edge, his own nails dug into the skin of my hips and he desperately thrusted upwards, bringing us so close to the edge.

"Cum for me Logan." I moaned out as Logan thrusted into me hard as we met our orgasm. I clutched onto Logan as I rode out our orgasm. I panted hard and I collapsed in Logan's arms. Logan ran a hand through my hair and trailed his other up and down my spine leaving goose-bumps covering my skin. Logan kissed my shoulder as we sat there in each other's arms.

I couldn't remember falling asleep; I just knew I was alone. I woke up with a jolt, and found myself draped in the duvet that covered my bed. I slowly rolled over and saw the empty space, where Logan once lay, the covers were ruffled and the pillows twisted and disfigured. I slowly sat up, pulling the covers up with me as I leaned against the headboard. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. How could I not expect this? Of course he would do what Eric did!

I looked over to my bedside cabinet and saw the digital alarm clocks bright red numbers. I groaned and shuffled back down the bed until my head hit my plush pillows. It was three, forty-seven in the morning. Well Logan made a quick getaway. I sighed against and wrapped the whole bed sheet around me. Well at least I didn't have to share now. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift back into my dreamless sleep.

"Well I can tell you didn't miss me, Kid." My eyes shot open. I jumped up, to see Logan standing at the side of the bed where he had slept. I clutched the covers to my body as I looked at Logan with wide eyes. Wait...he's back? I looked him up and down; he wore nothing over his muscular chest, which was covered with a liberal coat of black hair, my eyes trailed down him following that line of hair which disappeared beneath the boarder of his jeans.

"See something you like?" he rose a suggestive eye brow, and he moved his hands to his belt buckle. I opened my mouth to speak but was quickly put off as Logan began to unbuckle his belt. I shook myself and gripped the bridge of my nose.

"I woke up and you weren't here." His hands stopped working on his belt, when I said this. His glinting eyes softened, as he walked around the edge of the bed, and sat down on my side, at my waist.

"I didn't wake you did I?" he asked as he moved his hand over eth curve in the duvet where my waist lay. I shook my head and pushed some hair behind my ear. He gave a sweet smile and nodded.

"Good, I woke up to Eric knocking on the door. I don't know who told him where I was or if he saw me come down here earlier, but he obviously didn't know you were the one I was down here for." I shook my head and lay back down on my pillows. Logan looked down at me with soft royal blue eyes which trailed over my duvet covered body, searching for any hit of bare skin. I sighed and clutched the sheet to my chest, as I sat back against the head board.

"What was he here for Logan?" Logan chuckled and shook his head pulling his gaze away from my hidden body, and to my wide and curious eyes. He got up off the side of my bed and moved to his side, and lay down causing the bed spring to squeal under the weight. He lay on his back, and sighed heavily. I looked over his heavily muscled body, my eyes trailed over his body again to see that the only thing that held his jeans to his hips was one single button and a zip.

"He came to tell me that I wasn't good enough for you." I groaned and leaned up on my elbow to look down at Logan who turned his head to look at me. Why did he insist on interfering still? I finished with him, albeit messily, he knew how I felt and he knew I wouldn't leave Loki for any man or mutant.

"Shouldn't it be up to me to judge who good enough for me?" I said as I flopped back down hitting my head off my pillows which easily absorbed the impact. I looked to my right to see Logan leaning up on his elbow looking over me. He had a huge animalistic smirk plastered across his lips showing me those more than average canines.

I rolled my eyes and tried to hold back my own smirk. My poker face suddenly faltered revealing my large teeth baring smirk. With one swift move Logan was on top of me. The only thing that separated my naked body from his half clothed one was the duvet that lay between us. My heart began to hammer in my chest as Logan straddled my hips; he reached up with a single hand and grabbed my hands which desperately grabbed at the covers. He pinned them above my head as he leaned down till his lips were a breath apart from mine.

"Am I good enough for you Liberty?" I looked away from him coyly and shrugged, his grip increased on my wrists, as he leaned a single millimetre closer to my lips. They were barely touching, teasing me, wanting me to just arch slightly in order to complete the kiss. But I don't give in easily.

I teasingly move my lips that millimetre closer, causing him to grown tense as I smirked against his lips.

"For now." I said gently against his lips, suddenly he slammed his lips hard against mine; the impact was bruising, as he pinned me beneath him. I moaned against his lips and his tongue desperately sort entrance in to my mouth. This fight for dominance was easily won by him, his tongue skilfully caressed mine releasing a wave of moans and blissful sighs as he kissed me. He pulled away and looked down at me with pupil filled eyes.

"That's good enough for me." He smirked wildly then rolled off me. I brought my hands back down to the edge of the covers and watched as Logan undid the last of his jeans, he pulled them down his legs, revealing that they were the only item of clothing he had on. I quickly looked away and turned onto my side. My face quickly heated up at the sight of him, he was all man. No denying it.

Logan pulled at the duvet and covered himself. I felt the bed dip behind me as he pressed his chest up against my back. He nuzzled into my hair, and sighed, as he slid an arm underneath my neck and another around my waist. He wrapped the whole length of his body around mine, his crotch pressed into my backside, his knees tucked up with mine. I laced my fingers with his, as I drifted off in the arms of Logan Howlett.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
662 30 34
Viktoriya has just got her friend back after 70 years without him, when Earth is threatened by an extraterrestrial enemy, can she help unite Earth's...
121K 3.1K 30
Pietro's death is still haunting Wanda. She can't seem to find a reason to be happy again. That is until she meets James Buchanan Barnes. Steve Roger...
111K 5.2K 29
Sequel to Scars That Last Forever -You don't nearly need to read the first one to understand this but highly suggested. After the events of Scars T...