The Sweetest Thing

By Seager99

Imagine going on a road trip with your best friend who happens to be a guy. Your ex boyfriend who is still in... More

(1) The Sweetest Thing
(2) The Sweetest Thing
(3) The Sweetest Thing
(4) The Sweetest Thing
(5) The Sweetest Thing
(6) The Sweetest Thing
(7) The Sweetest Thing
(8) The Sweetest Thing
(9) The Sweetest Thing
(10) The Sweetest Thing
(11) The Sweetest Thing
(12) The Sweetest Thing
(13) The Sweetest Thing
(14) The Sweetes Thing
(15) The Sweetest Thing
(16) The Sweetest Thing
(17) The Sweetest Thing
(18) The Sweetest Thing
(19) The Sweetest Thing
(20) The Sweetest Thing
(21) The Sweetest Thing
(22) The Sweetest Thing
(23) The Sweetest Thing
(25) The Sweetest Thing

(24) The Sweetest Thing

3.8K 39 6
By Seager99

The Sweetest Thing

Chapter Twenty Four

I started opening my door to get out but Kyle leaned over me and pulled it close again.

“I’ll get it,” he stated, grinning at me before getting out of the car. He walked around it and pulled open my door like a real gentleman. It wasn’t necessary but it was extremely cute and romantic.  He held out his hand for me and I took it all too willingly as he helped me out of the car.

Once I was out he closed the door, locking it behind me and then pressing me back until I was standing with my back against it. His body was pressed tightly against me and I could feel my heart starting to race. He had this very intense look in his eyes and when he leaned forward and pressed his lips tightly against mine I couldn’t stop myself from throwing my arms around his neck and tangling my hands into his hair.

The kiss grew with passion and I pulled his body even closer to mine, wanting more, that’s when Kyle pulled away. He had a huge smile on his face and an amused look in his eyes.

“We’re in a public place Sweet Thing,” he stated, taking a breath as he took a step away from me. I blushed as I realized what I had just done. If he didn’t stop me I might have done something that could have gotten us arrested.

“Sorry,” I whispered, looking around the parking lot, it was full of cars but luckily most of the people were inside the theme park. There were a few teenagers standing not too far away from us and I could tell that they were enjoying the show from the looks on their faces.

“Trust me, you don’t ever have to apologize for wanting me,” Kyle chuckled as he took my hand and led me into the theme park.

We went on a few of the rides and then we ate supper at a little cute restaurant that overlooked the pond. Usually we just get hot dogs or something but Kyle insisted that we eat there, he also insisted on paying for everything which was really sweet. I swear he just gets more and more amazing with every second that goes by.

When we were done eating we just walked around the park for a while, looking at the stalls and playing some of the games. I was really bad with them but Kyle managed to win me a little pink teddy bear, well, it was more like a little pink monster but it was adorable none the less.

Once I was sure that our food had settled I dragged Kyle over to the rollercoaster and took a place in the line which was quite long.

“You hate this ride,” he stated, looking down into my eyes.

“I don’t hate it, I just don’t particularly like it,” I stated, grinning at him.

“We don’t have to go on it,” Kyle replied as he started pulling me out of the line.

“Oh yes we do,” I said stubbornly, pulling him to a stop.

“Are you sure?” he asked, taking a step closer to me.

“Yip,” I replied as he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips tightly against mine. The kiss didn’t last long like the previous one in the parking lot but it still managed to leave me out of breath and wanting more.

When we reached the front of the queue we let some people go in front of us again so that we could sit in front like we always do on the next turn. The ride was scary like usual but it was getting better or maybe I was just too preoccupied with looking at Kyle to get the full effect of it.

I could tell that Kyle enjoyed the ride which made me even happier then I already was. Seeing Kyle smile always manages to improve my mood no matter where I was or what was happening around me. He’s been smiling a lot lately though which means I’ve been extremely happy.

“Come on, it’s time,” Kyle stated as he looked at his watch.

“Time for what?” I asked, not having an idea what he was talking about.

“For us to go on the feris wheel,” he replied, smiling at me as he led me over to it.

The queue to get onto it wasn’t long so we only had to wait a minute or so. While we were waiting Kyle left my hand and walked over to the guy operating the control. He quickly said something to him as he handed him something that looked like money and then came back over to me.

“What was that about?” I asked curiously.

“You’ll see,” Kyle replied, squeezing my hand.

I wanted to beg him to tell me what he was up to but I didn’t really get time as the feris wheel came to a stand and we had to get in. Once we were inside I turned to Kyle and was about to ask him but he stopped me by softly placing his finger over my lips.

“Just enjoy it,” he whispered before removing his hand from my mouth and interlocking it with mine.

“Ok,” I replied as I pulled my eyes away from his and looked around. We were almost at the top and I could already see out over the town and the park. It really just gets prettier every time I thought to myself as our cart came to a stop right at the top.

“Sweet Thing,” Kyle whispered softly from beside me, the sound of his voice causing my skin to break out in goosebumps.

“Yeah,” I replied, turning so that I was facing him.

“I love you,” he whispered and before I could reply he cupped my face in his hands and softly pressed his lips to mine. At that very moment when our lips touched fireworks blasted up into the air, causing an array of different colors and patterns to form in the sky surrounding us. Kyle let me look at the streaks of light for a second before pulling me closer to him and crashing his lips to mine. I kissed him back passionately, loving the way his lips felt against mine and the sensation his hands on my body was causing me. I don’t know how long we were up there kissing but it was way longer then the cart usually stopped for. All the while as we were kissing fireworks kept decorating the sky in different colors, making the moment even better than I could ever have dreamed of.

When the feris wheel eventually started moving again, Kyle pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. As he did this a smile formed on his lips letting me know that he found what he was looking for in them.

“Thank you,” I breathed, laying my head on his chest as I hugged him tightly to me.

“Pleasure,” he whispered into my ear as he gently brushed my hair with his fingers.

We sat like that, holding on to each other until our cart reached the bottom and we had to get out. Once we were on our feet Kyle led me to a little soda stand where he ordered us some juice. I was feeling really thirsty so I took it greedily, causing him to laugh at me.

“So what now?” I asked in anticipation.

“Now we do whatever you want to, we can go on some more rides or play some games,” Kyle answered, squeezing my hand.

“No, I don’t want to play anymore games,” I replied, causing Kyle to chuckle since my words had a double meaning.

“Ok then, what do you want to do?” he asked seductively. I gulped and had to take a deep breath before I could answer.

“I want to go home,” I said, when I finally managed to speak.

The drive home took forever and by the time Kyle pulled into my driveway and brought his car to a stop my heart was in overdrive. Just the thought of making love to him was driving me crazy.

Kyle insisted on opening my door for me again and then led me up to my front door. When we reached it I quickly unlocked the door after letting they keys fall to the ground. I guess I was a bit nervous and preoccupied since I couldn’t get myself too concentrated on anything except for how kissable Kyle’s lips looked.

Once we were inside Kyle locked the door behind us and then we made our way into the living room. He stopped and looked at me for a second and then continued to lead me up the stairs and into my bedroom. The house was silent and I could actually hear my heart racing in my chest as Kyle switched on my bedside lamp and turned to face me.

He looked absolutely gorgeous as his dark hair fell over his face. His eyes had a glint in them and I could tell that I wasn’t the only one who was nervous. Now don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t nervous to give myself to him completely, I was just nervous because I had never had sex before and I didn’t really know what to do or expect.

We just stood there staring at each other for a few seconds and I was busy trying to think of something to say when Kyle almost ran over to me and grabbed me into his arms. I reacted immediately by wrapping my arms around his neck as his lips crashed onto mine. The kiss was different from all the kisses we had shared before. It was filled with love lust and the knowing that we didn’t have to stop. My insides tingled and I moaned as his lips left mine and started trailing kisses down my neck.

I slowly moved my hands that were around his neck down his body until I reached the hem of his shirt. Once I had a grip on it I pulled it up and over his head, letting it fall to the ground. Kyle smiled his gorgeous smile at me but I didn’t get to look at it for very long before our lips found each other again. I traced my fingers over his body, taking in every inch of him, wanting to feel every part of his body.

He moaned in the back of his throat, letting me know that he was enjoying my touch just as much as I was enjoying the feel of his body. After kissing for a while we had to pull apart to catch our breath and that is when he slowly moved his hands from around my waste and pulled my top over my head. My heart was racing as his eyes lingered over my now half naked body.

“You are so beautiful Sweet Thing,” he whispered before closing the space between us and kissing me with so much passion it almost literally took my breath away.

I let my hands roam over his body for a few more seconds and then slowly moved them down to the front of his pants where I undid the button and pulled down the zip. I could feel his body reacting to me as I did this and smiled against his lips as his breathing increased.

His hands gripped my waist tightly and then started making their way down until he reached my bum. Once they were there he lifted me up into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his body, making sure not to break our kiss as he carried me over to my bed and gently laid me down. He hovered over me for a second and then gently kissed me as he laid down on top of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.2K 46
A single accident has scarred their hearts and changed their lives completely One was caught in the past in order to protect his one true love.. Whil...
225 5 11
Lola, a 30-year-old woman, finds herself stalking her boyfriend after a breakup, a position she could never imagine herself to get into, especially a...
Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.6K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
746 54 23
After a long time relationship with a boy by the name of Ben, Lucy is shocked to find that he was cheating on her the whole time they were together...