Elemental Expression (A Star...

By ezrabridger123

Ezra was training with Kanan one day when all of a sudden, Kanan get's burned. In fear to protect his crew, E... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
So sorry
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Authors note
Chapter 18
New story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel

Chapter 14

1.4K 73 1
By ezrabridger123

Kanan's P.O.V.

I wake up inside the med bay of the Ghost confused on what had happened. But then it all came to me. "Ezra!" I scream out loud and run out the med bay, right into Hera. "Kanan! Calm down! Calm-" She had grabbed my arm to hold me back. But I broke free of her grasp and ran to the docking bay. Sabine and Zeb were in there staking crates when I came crashing into there. I didn't use a ladder so I fell onto the metal floor. I heard something crack around me, but I ignored it and jumped up. Then I felt a sharp pain in my left arm and stumbled back to the ground. "Kanan!" Sabine and Zeb both said at the same time and ran to me. They helped me up off the ground and sat me on top of a crate. I groaned in pain as my arm was slightly touched by Zeb. "Kanan!" I heard Hera scream as she slid down the ladder. At least she didn't call like me. "Hera, where is Ezra?" I asked and winced in pain for my arm. "He's, uh, never mind that. What the flip is wrong with your arm?" She says nervously and looked over mmHg arm, which is now swollen and purple. "Hera, where is Ezra." I asked sternly at how nervous she was. She signed at my comment and looked down. "He was... captured, by the empire. I saw them knock you out and drag him aboard an empirial transport. I tried getting him back but, that didn't turn out so well." She explained. I then notice that she had a blaster shot on her side, wrapped with a cloth and blood soaked in it. "But really Kanan, your arm looks broken." Hera said and sent Sabine to grab pain killers, bandages and strap. She came back with all the stuff and Hera got to work with my arm. After she was done, I noticed that she was walking slower then usual and holding her bleeding side. The next thing I know is that she's on the ground, unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 1
"What do you have to offer in return?" The man reached his hand out, gesturing loosely towards where the youngest crewmate stood. Kanan and Hera hadn...
33.9K 1.1K 26
Ezra and Kanan have been together for a while now . Will Ezra open his past to Kanan? Can Ezra finally accept his past? Or will he be pushed toward...
55K 1.2K 14
This is a story about when the Rebels crew finds and watches Ezra's video entries. What will the crew find out about their crew member? If Ezra finds...
27K 284 24
Taking place right after the epilogue of Star Wars Rebels, Sabine, Ahsoka, and Rex set off to bring back the lost Ezra Bridger. On their journey they...