The King Brothers [BoyxBoy]

By ImYourFantasyy

Twins, Ced and Zeph King, are seniors at North Atlanta High School. Some would say they have everything. Mone... More

1. Cedric
2. Zephyrus
3. Cedric
4. Zephyrus
5. Cedric
6. Zephyrus
7. Cedric
9. Cedric
10. TJ
11. Zephyrus
12. Cedric
13. Donyelle
14. Cedric
15. TJ
16. Cedric
17. TJ
18. Zephyrus
19. Cedric
20. Zephyrus
21. Cedric
22. Zephyrus
23. Cedric
24. Zephyrus
25. TJ
26. Cedric
27. Zephyrus
28. Cedric
29. Zephyrus
30. Cedric
31. Zephyrus
32. Cedric
33. Zephyrus
34. Cedric
The King Brothers

8. Zephryus

3.4K 167 76
By ImYourFantasyy

TJ - MM

Me and Ced were riding away from McDonald's when we both blurted out... "I got something to tell you!" At the same time. That's that twin shit. We both laughed nervously.

"You go first bruh." He said.

I took a deep breath as we stopped at a red light. "I met somebody." I told him.

"At that party?" He shook his head.

"Why you sayin it like that?" I asked, while the light turned green and I pressed the gas.

"I mean its probably just a random hoe." He laughed.

"Naw son, she different. And older." I confessed.

"Older??" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes... Probably around twenty something." I continued. "But anyway, she showed some interest bruh, and she fine as hell! And get this, I'm trying to get her number and shit and she gone say gimme yours. I was going crazy!" I threw one hand in the air for emphasis.

"Cool, cool." He said, looking down, playing with his finger tips.

"You uhh.. You know we never finished that conversation yesterday." I informed j, eager to know what was on his mind.

"What conversation?" He asked, playing dumb. He knew.

"Remember in my room? The whole Keem situation? You was like this close to telling me." I squished my thumb and index finger together.

He huffed. "Zeph, you not gonna wanna hear this man..." He put his hands on his face, and ran them through his hair.

"I'm listening? What went on with y'all?" I pressured.

"A lot." He says. I turn off the highway back towards TJ's place. "Like what?" I asked.

"Zeph, I -" I got sick of him beating around the bush, so I cut him off.

"Just say it damn!!" I yelled.

"We was together!" He screamed. My foot slammed on the breaks, and the tires screeched and the car stopped in the middle of the street. My head hit the steering wheel. I heard horns honking so I flicked on the emergency signals.

I looked at my brother in shock as to what he just said to me. "Together like what?" I ask trying not to choke on my words.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Together like... Together. In a relationship."

My jaws dropped and I couldn't believe what he was saying. "So y'all was like... Fuckin in the ass? With another nigga??" I tried to get the best explanation from him.

"Yeah man... Everything." He said.

I started panting. "You sucked a dick bro?" I asked grabbing onto my hair. I was scared as fuck about all of this. Hykeem was one of my closest homies man! And he was fucking my brother...

"I just said everything." He said, looking out of the window. "I wanted to tell you at the time. But you were so happy being the cool twin. What you look like with a gay brother? I wasn't gonna do you like that." He told me.

"What?? That's stupid! Yeah this shit right here is new to me, but I can't stop you from being who you are. We brothers and Ima always be there for you." I told him. He looked down and I saw tears drop from his eyes followed by some sniffling.

"And then you putting on this act?" I say.

"Its not no act.. I don't wanna be like this bruh! But the feelings... They won't go away." He was crying harder, and I was too. "I-I just wanna be normal." He says.

"Cedric, our dad is the owner of a chained car manufacturing company. We live in a four story mansion. Ain't shit about our lives normal!" I tell him. "And I know you don't love that girl do you?" I asked.

"Yeah I do love Kim. I love her so much!" He wipes his eyes and calms down. And so so I.

"But you not attracted to her. Are you?" I ask. He shakes his head no. And looks down again.

"Look at me." I tell him. He looks and I see myself in his eyes. "You can't live in fear of yourself. Sure people are not gonna understand. Hell you know I don't! But you gotta live for Cedric. Not for mom, not for dad, and not for me. Especially not for Kim." I tell him. He nods.

"You're right." He said. I check to see if I'm clear, and I start the car back up and I keep driving. The car ride was completely silent. Until Ced's phone rang. It scares both of us, and he answers.

"Hello?" He asked. I mouthed him to put it on speaker. He did it, and it was Kim's voice.

"I thought I told you to call me?" Kim asks.

"Uh I have been sick remember?" He told her.

"Yeah poobie! But I miss you!" She whines.

I fake gag, to make him laugh. He smiles and keeps talking. "I know. But uhh yeah Ima go back to sleep. I love you." He says.

"Love you more!" She squeaks. Ced hung up. We pulled back up to TJ's and got out with our food bags in hand. We walk to his front door and he opens it and WD enter.

"I got you a McGriddle and some hashbrowns." Ced told TJ, handing him a bag. I noticed they seemed a little too happy about that "McGriddle" But its not your business, Zeph so stay away. I sit down in the kitchen and I look on the mantel again, where the picture of him and that little girl was, and it was gone.

"Yo, TJ?" I ask.

"Wassup?" He pulls a gallon of orange juice from his fridge. Ced sits beside me and starts eating.

"What happened to that picture of you and that little girl?" I ask, suspiciously.

"What picture?" TJ asks. I shoot him a look.

"It was a photo.. Of you as a kid, and you were holding a little girl in your lap. It was sitting right there above the fireplace on the mantel, and now its gone." I say. Ced and him both exchange looks and then look at me crazy.

"I don't recall." TJ laughs and pours his glass of juice.

"Mmhmm." I say. Once again its not my business. I start eating my bacon egg and cheese biscuit, and I get on my phone.
I scroll down twitter, and I see nothing but these lame ass Don't Judge Me Challenges.

"Look at this Cedric." I say, showing him one of the videos.

"America is so stupid sometimes. You know the original one was of a makeup artist who wanted to show the world how she looked without her face being caked up and she got a million comments saying how ugly she is and no wonder she needs make up. All she was doing was showing the world that you don't have to wear make up to be beautiful." He says.

"That's fucked up." I say.

"Then she hashtagged it, #dontjudgeme and then one day some idiot twisted the whole concept, and drew fake eyebrows and freckles on her face, and the videotaped himself making faces-insinuating that people with unibrows and freckles are ugly..." TJ says. I look at them both.

"Then she takes the stuff off and cakes up her face and does her eyebrows and videotapes herself again. Just to use it as an excuse to show how cute you can get!" Cedric said.

"Umm okay? Y'all getting a little to heated." I told them.

"I'm just saying." They both say. Once again Zeph this is not your business. I'm still confused about that picture though. That's some weird shit.

My phone buzzed and I noticed it was an unknown number texting me.

Unknown-Morning Zephyrus, God of the west winds

Me-Donyelle?

Unknown-Guilty

I immediately add her in my contacts.

Me-Goodmorning Beautiful

Donyelle-I wanna see you again Zephyrus.

Me-Word?

Donyelle-....

Me-I mean, of course. Give me a time and a place and I will be there.

Donyelle-That's better. I'll come and pick you up. Send me your address.

I sent it to her, and she sent back hearts.

"Who you texting?" Ced asked.

"That was my goddess, Donyelle." I said with confidence. "She finna take me out."

"A girl, finna take you out??" Cedric laughed. TJ nudged his shoulders to shut him up.

"Yeah she is. Or unless you want me to take your Charger?" I said.

"Oh hell nah I'm good. Have fun!" He laughed again.

My phone buzzed once more, and it was Donyelle telling me to be ready at twelve.

"Well Ima go get ready for my date." I said getting up. I went and got my bag from the living room and began walking upstairs.

"Question... When are we going home?" Ced asked.

"TJ don't mind us spending the weekend do he?" I said.

"Not at all." TJ said. Cedric sighed, and I kept going up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.7K 60
Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed teacher at their high school. And this se...
97.6K 2.6K 45
Naomi is 17 years old, she lives in Atlanta with her dad & his wife, everything in her life seemed to be so boring, until she met Santana. He was bou...
10.9K 343 17
Kamora is an 17 year old plus size senior in high she attendees Atlanta Hill High School she is often insecure about her body and appearance but don'...
164K 3.6K 19
Kelly, the typical rich kid, one of the popular kids in school. Her weekend's are filled with parties and hanging out with her friends. Her life sudd...