The Boy Next Door (An All Tim...

By MadForEeyore

When Gail had to move to Baltimore from Oakland, she hadn't really expected it to be this awesome. She's a st... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Life Update
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six

I'm Sorry..

264 2 0
By MadForEeyore

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post an update lately, even though I don't know how many of you are even reading this story. I just want you to know that I really love writing this and I've actually had this story idea for quite a long time. I usually write during my hundreds and hundreds of sleepless nights on my journal, when I just suddenly feel the need to express my feelings, with this story in result, and other sad stuff.

I'm at an All Time Low now, not the band, even though that'd be really cool. But I can't really say that I'm okay as of lately. Not to mention the amount of anti depressants and sleeping pills I've taken the past few weeks. It's just that things have been rough, but every storm that comes also comes to an end right?

I promise to keep up after everything's 'alright' eventually. Well, I hope so....

-M😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.2K 44
For a fostered kid, Isabel has had a pretty good life. Never had anything to complain about, she loved her foster family in Baltimore and all her fri...
30.1K 929 73
______ "I need a room for a night?" I ask the lady at the check in desk at the hotel. She didn't question the tears running down my face, or my phon...
9.2K 298 51
What does she have that I don't? Alex tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked off. "Good luck man, when she's pissed, she doesn't stop bei...
1.5K 110 10
~*~*~*~ This ones for you Sophie (@Musical_Skull) ~*~*~*~ "January had and forever will be my most hated month..." When Jack collapses during his ban...