When Weirdos Meet (L/Oc) Deat...

De IcyTiger

Mizuki is an assassin, she loves Death Note but what happens when a shinigami gets bored and decides to send... Mais

The Games Begin
Falling Into Place
Jolly Good Show
Meeting a Panda
Help and A Challenge
A New Ally
Talk of the Past
Monster
Animal I Have Become
Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away
Kira Talks Too Much
Prison Break!
I Won't Love Him To Protect Him
Too Violent? No Such Thing!
Better To Be Faceless
I Fell For A Genius Idiot
Why Me?
I Regret Nothing!...JK I Regret It All

Who You Calling Crazy?

1.2K 34 7
De IcyTiger

Please leave a comment I would really appreciate it and I apologize in advance for any mistakes my friend proof reads it since I suck at it xP 
Enjoy ^-^ 

Chapter Song: Hollywood Undead- Circles

No P.O.V

L was crouched on the couch as he was lost in thought and didn't notice as Mizuki walked inside the room with multiple cakes. Mizuki walked slowly towards him and gave a mischievous grin behind her orange mask at him as she noticed his distracted state. She walked till she was right behind him then looked at his hair curiously.

'Most people think his hair is greasy...but it doesn't look greasy now that I'm up close it just looks kind of like mine, naturally wild and hard to tame. I wonder...,' thought Mizuki as she slowly reached for his hair.

She grabbed a lock of his hair as L tensed up at the hand and then a surprised Mizuki shouted in awe, "Your hair is so soft! Its unnaturally soft! This is an outrage, even my hair isn't this soft!" L recognized the hand as Mizuki and asked rather curiously with his back towards her, "Why are you petting my hair?" Mizuki pouted as she said, "I was curious and it looked soft and I was right!" L had a faint blush as he then said, "Can you please stop."

'Even though I do like Mizuki I am still not comfortable with physical contact.' L thought as he shifted uncomfortably under Mizuki's hand. Mizuki pouted once more before she said, "By the way I brought all your cakes. Here." She put them all on the coffee table in front of him then jumped into the seat next to him as L glanced towards her to see her orange mask and then he looked into the mask's eyehole to see a flash of blue shining through the hole looking at him with a mischievous innocence.

L looked into her one blue eye as he was caught in a trance, 'Her eye is like looking into a big deep pool of blue or even like the most purest and beautiful sapphires.' He thought in awe as he gazed into her eye and was unaware that Mizuki had been calling out his name until that blue eye he was gazing into turned its full attention on him which caused him to come out of stupor as he faintly blushed at being so focused on Mizuki.

"Ryuzaki." He looked towards Mizuki as she called out his name again. She looked at him with a worried blue eye as she tilted her head. He looked at her confused before she said, "You looked like you kinda spaced out for a second, you haven't even touched your cake. You okay?"

"I'm fine." L said as he looked away from Mizuki and started focusing on working as Mizuki shrugged and leaned back in her chair and started to doze off a little when L suddenly said, "How was your meeting with the man you have working under you." I slightly glared down at the table from his question because of BB's action for finding out if I was a girl.

"Tch, he's a fucking pervert." I muttered out as I thought that L wouldn't hear my remark. I turned to L to see he looked really tense. "What did he do?" I heard him say after a second as he had a death grip on his coffee cup and I scowled behind my mask and said, "The guy wanted to find out if I was a girl or no so he groped me."

It was silent for a second before he said menacingly, "He. Did. What?" I tilted my head at him and thought, 'He sounds...angry, but why? Is what Watari said true, does L...like me? Is he jealous?'

L suddenly stood up and said, "Excuse me." He walked out and I looked in his direction worriedly and then I sighed and slumped down in my seat and thought, 'For your sake L, I really hope you don't like me even when the selfish part of me hopes you do.'

Mizuki P.O.V

So far there's been a whole lot of nothing happening to put it, it was very boring for the moment, though I was still wearing my orange mask. Even though I knew the Sakura TV tapes was coming up all it did was make time seem like it was moving slower. I was even getting bored of annoying Aizawa! The only thing that actually happened was when I was teaching BB how to fight.

'Now that was funny.' I thought as I smirked.

Flashback

It was 5 in the morning as I walked towards BB's room with a bucket of ice cold water as Shadow followed me curiously. I smirked as I opened his door and looked at his sleeping form.

'Awww look at him sleeping so peacefully. I almost feel bad for waking him up...HAHA just kidding I'm a hardcore sadistic bitch.' I thought as I smirked and dumped the water on him. He sat up immediately and in his confusion yelled out, "What the fuck!?" Then he caught sight of me next to his bed with bucket in hand and a giant smirk on my face.

He glared at me and gritted his teeth in anger and managed to say, "Why the fuck did you do that?" I didn't answer him as I threw him clothes which was a plain t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants that hit him in the face as I just said, "Change. If you don't then I will drag you out by your ear and skin you alive and then drop you in a tub full of lemon juice."

I walked out and waited outside for him after a couple of minutes the door swung open and he walked out. I looked at him to see he still looked mad and then I said, "Follow me." We walked until we got to my little training room which was covered in mats. I closed the door to the room so that Shadow was not inside with us. I turned to him and threw out a punch that he tried to dodge at last second but didn't quite manage to dodge as it managed to hit him in the chin instead of the cheek.

He looked at me angrily and said, "What the hell, that hurt!" I smirked at him and said, "Well better learn how to dodge and fight back unless you want me to turn this into a beat down." After that it was a series of punches and dodges from both of us as he tried to dodge all of my punches.

'Not bad for someone so scrawny. Needs to eat something other than strawberry jam if he wants to get through this training though.' I thought as I easily dodged the first punch that BB threw then I grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the mat. The force of the throw pushed all the air out of his lungs and I stood there for a while to see that he was sweating a lot and he was trying to catch his breath.

I shook my head at him and tsked then I said, "Come on BB I expected a better fight from you." He glared up at me from his spot on the floor and I continued and said, "Then again for someone so scrawny you did put up a fight though I suggest you start with a healthier diet if you want to get better. You have the potential to be a great fighter BB- not as great as me- but still pretty good."

He stared wide eyed in surprise as I turned away from him and yelled back, "Go take a shower, you stink! I'll start making breakfast."

I walked out to see Shadow waiting patiently for us and we both went towards the kitchen and started making something for him after a while I decided to make him a salad with boiled egg, bacon, and pieces of chicken and I also added some bread with a bit of strawberry jam just because I knew he would complain about not having any jam. As I finished I heard a pair of footsteps heading towards me and I turned just in time to see BB come into the room to see the food I prepared for him.

I watched his expression as he frowned at the food and I said, "Here, since you need to eat healthier I made this and you better eat it or I will force feed you."

He slightly pouted at that and sat down to eat but brightened a bit when he saw the jam on the bread and I took out a jug of milk and poured it and gave it to him and looked at it distastefully and said, "Milk?" I gave him a look and said, "Yeah you need you calcium for strong bones unless you want me to accidentally break one of your bones during training." He grudgingly ate his food and drank his milk as I started preparing food for myself and food for Shadow since he'd been following me around the whole time.

'Hey even if I mostly eat spicy and sugary foods I know I need to eat healthy too! If I don't I'll lose my figure, as vain as that sounds and Shadow was probably following me the whole time because he was hungry'

We finished up eating as BB walked toward the work room and I went to change to go to the hotel L was staying in.

End Flashback

I sighed as I slouched down in my chair and I could see everyone was starting to get annoyed by the fact that I wasn't even doing anything. Speak of the devil.

"Why are you even here Mizuki? You never even do anything! You don't even help with all the work here!"yelled Aizawa. I looked at him from across the room boredly and said, "Yeah that's not a very good idea. Don't get me wrong I would like to help but looking over stuff and writing ain't my thing."

"What do you mean Mizuki?" asked Matsuda nervously. I sat up in my chair as I now had everyone's attention at this point. I cleared my throat and then I said, "I'm not that type of genius."

At this point everyone looked even more confused and I decided to clarify, "There are different types of genius there are those who are naturally like that and there are those that have to work for it and those two types branch out into different things."

Everyone looked very interested now and it was Mr.Yagami that asked, "What type of genius are you?" I looked up in thought and just shrugged as I said, "I'm actually both."

They looked really confused at that so I gave off a laugh and L said, "What do you mean by that Mizuki?" I grinned at them from behind my mask and said, "Well look at it like this people like L and Light are natural geniuses their brains process information easily and smoothly. Then there's me, my mind has the makings of a natural genius but the problem was that my brain thinks too fast so the rest of my body can't keep up and what happens when my body can't keep up with the speed of my brain?"

It was L that answered in surprise, "You make mistakes"

I smiled and cheerfully said, "Yup! When I write or type sometimes I missed letters or even whole words since my hand couldn't keep up. So its better if I don't help since I'll probably just make things worse by missing something. Though my fast thinking is a pain in the ass because of writing it's saved me more times than I can count."

"How so?" questioned Watari.

"By planning. How do you think I'm able to always get away from L when he was trying to catch me. By thinking fast I could make up a plan on the fly or even think up multiple backup plans if one fails and if it does I got at least another 15 backups thought up by that time." Everyone was looking up at me in awe as I said that.

"But wait, how did you manage to get a perfect score on the To-Oh exams? We had a written portion." Asked L. "That's the part of how I had to work to be a genius since my brains works to fast I had to work my way to actually thinking slow and taking my time which is so boring and I also tend to get headaches. So I'm not really the type of genius that does this detective kind of work I'm more of a strategist, planner, and the person you go to for the dangerous stuff."

Everyone nodded at that and then went back to working on their things and I kept lazing around, 'I really can't wait until the Sakura TV tapes. I really feel useless around here.'

...

'Finally.' I thought. Even though I kinda feel bad since people were going to die today I at least got the idea that I'm the person that does the dangerous stuff in their heads so that Ukita doesn't have to go. I could also say that because of my shadow ability I would get there faster than they would and I really don't want Mr.Yagami to wear himself out since he did just have a heart attack not too long ago.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Watari walking in and saying, "Ryuzaki, something seems to be happening on Sakura TV." They quickly turned on the TV and onto Sakura TV to see that they were reporting the tapes that Kira had sent them and then they started playing the video.

"I'm Kira." Spoke a deep voice from the TV and continued with, "If this video is being played at exactly 5:59 PM as I requested then the time right now is 5:59. 47.48.49. Please change the channel to Taiyou TV the news anchor Mr.Kazuhiko Hibima will die of a heart attack at exactly 6 o'clock."

Everyone gasped and L yelled, "Change it!" They changed the channel to see a man on the TV dead. "It can't be!" Yelled out Matsuda as the TV staff rushed towards the dead man. "That was punishment for always speaking in cynical terms against me on television."

I narrowed my eyes at the TV in anger.

'This is why I never liked Misa! She kills the people who are just voicing their opinions and what they think. Hasn't she ever heard of freedom of speech! Now that I think about it both Light and Misa are that way they both think that people who don't think the way that they do should just die, it pisses me off!'

"Change the channel back and I need you to bring us another TV Watari, no make it two." said L. "Surely one person is not enough to prove my identity , so I will present you with another victim, my next target is NHN TV commentator Mr.Seiji Koizumi who is scheduled to appear in a live broadcast, he too has dared to defy Kira."

"Change it to channel 24!", yelled L they changed the channel to see another man on the television dead. "Please change it back."

"Now that you've seen proof of my powers you should have no trouble believing that I am Kira ." I could tell that everyone was frozen in shock over the death from Kira when it was L that finally said, "Stop this broadcast! We can't let him finish!" Everyone started moving at that Matsuda and Aizawa were trying to call Sakura TV.

"No good nobody's picking up!" Yelled Matsuda and then suddenly Ukita yelled out, "Damn it!" and started running out well he would have run out but I stopped him by grabbing on to the back of his jacket and he looked about ready to hit me so I said, "Didn't I say I'm the one that does the dangerous things. You're gonna get yourself killed by rushing in without a plan."

"My plan is to go there and stop that broadcast!" I sighed at his response and then I said, "Then look at it this way there's a big chance that you would die since Kira knows that people would try and stop the broadcast that means he might have a plan as to keep people from stopping it. If I go it would be faster and if I die well good for you guys one less criminal you have to deal with. Now that were done arguing all of you stay here and I'll go."

I could tell that he still looked really pissed off about it and then I heard Matsuda quietly say, "But why Mizuki?" I turned to everyone else and then I told them, "If one of you died, well I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Then I quickly turned into my shadow form and rushed outside of the hotel and into a nearby alley which I had left my motorcycle in. Now don't get me wrong this is very dangerous but then again I like to have a bit fun doing this so I wore my orange mask and had my two guns at my sides-hidden of course- and multiple knives on my person. You could never be too careful.

I rode on my motorcycle all the way to Sakura TV and I could see the doors and I smirked and speeded up and at the very last second before I would crash into the doors I jumped off the motorcycle and rolled on the floor just in time to see it crash into the glass and into the wall inside. I got up off the floor and brushed myself off then slowly made my way to the newly made entrance to see the a guard lying there in shock and I grinned and cheerfully said, "Hello there you mind telling me where their broadcasting that tape. If you don't tell me well," I took out one of my guns and said, "it could get a bit messy."

He stuttered out the studio that they were broadcasting and I put my gun in my pocket and walked away from him then started whistling a cheerful toon. In no time I was in front of the door and I kicked the door open and cheerfully yelled out, "Hello~ is this the Krusty Krab...No? Well this is such a disappointment!"

I started shaking my head at them as they just stood there in shock before Demegawa yelled, "Who are you?" I ignored his questions and said, "Hm, I'm guessing you're Patrick. Anyway I'm gonna need those tapes you got there."

"Hold on, it's not that simple if I stop this broadcast he'll kill all of us!" He yelled out at me as I just gave him a grin and said, "Well that's just too bad!" I pulled out my gun as my eyes turned into liquid ice and said in a deeper menacing voice, "That means I'll just have to kill you and take those tapes and be on my jolly way hm?"

He nervously stuttered out, "What? C-come on what the hell do you think you're doing? This is crazy!" I tilted my head at him and said, "Hmm, crazy? Maybe. But the way I see it you could die right here and right now or Kira could kill you later on, but really if I were you I'd rather be killed by Kira since well I have a tendency to kill people in the most painful of ways. So you should just give me all the tapes and any copies. Oh and another thing I would hate to find out that you kept a tape that means I would have to come back and get my clothes all bloody."

I could tell he was as pale as a sheet and this point and was shaking like a leaf, "O-ok I'll give them to you. Just please, stop waving that gun around." He started digging through a bag nearby and gave all the tapes to me shakingly then I started walking out the door and I teasingly said over my shoulder with a wave, "It was nice doing business with you~."

I put my gun back in my pocket and then I took out my cell phone and dialed the number to Matsuda's phone. It rang for a second before I heard, "Uh, hello?"

"Heya, Matsuda!" I said over the phone. "Wait, how did you-"

"Not important, you mind passing the phone to Ryuzaki." I heard the phone shuffle for a second before I heard, "Hello?"

"Hi Ryuzaki I managed to get the tapes, not without using a little bit of death threats, but I got them. Oh and how did you like my entrance?"

"You really are an idiot." He said dryly as I almost tripped over my feet at that and then I pouted and said, "How am I gonna get out of here the light's out there make it hard to get out of here unnoticed so..."

"Listen carefully in exactly 5 minutes I want you to come out the front entrance." I wasn't sure if L had called for the police to cover the whole place so I was actually nervous about Misa seeing me so I nervously said, "The front entrance?"

"Yes listen Mizuki you'll be fine. You're still wearing your mask aren't you?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Then you'll be fine."

"Ok then I'll be out in 5." I hung up the phone and started to slowly walk towards the entrance of the station. After the 5 minute mark I walked outside to see them surrounding the whole station with vehicles and people using tarps to cover any gaps and it was pretty impressive. I turned towards the guy next to the car and then I nodded to him and said, "Thanks I appreciate it." He nodded back at me and I got into the car and drove all the way back.

When I parked outside of the hotel I quickly shifted into my shadow form and went up towards L's hotel room and walked right in. I let out a deep breath that made everyone look in my direction and then I said with a smile, "I got the tapes!"

I held out the bag to L and said, "Here you go, all the tapes and the envelope that Kira sent to the station." He took the bag and said, "Thank you Mizuki." I felt myself heating up at that said, "No problem." I turned away from them as they got to work and went towards the couch and took up all the space on the couch. I laid face down and crossed my arms in front of me and rested my head on them.

'A little nap wouldn't hurt and in this position it would be difficult to take off my mask without waking me up.' I hadn't been able to sleep as well since I was worried about the Sakura TV tapes and because I spend most of my time here I didn't sleep because of my nightmares but now I'm too tired to care. I yawned as I started to slowly drift off to sleep.

No P.O.V

Everybody was working on the tapes that everyone didn't notice when Mizuki went to the couch and fell asleep. Well everyone except Watari that is and he glance at her worriedly before he went off to make more pastries for L. It wasn't until everything was cooling down and most of the Task Force had left for the night and the rest were getting ready to leave that Matsuda asked, "Now that I think about it where's Mizuki." Everyone was surprised at that considering the fact that she could be pretty loud and disruptive. Everyone looked around until their eyes all rested on the sleeping figure on the couch farthest away from everyone. They all looked curiously at her and Aizawa asked in disbelief, "Is she actually asleep?"

"Mizuki?" Asked Naomi. It was met with silence as Mizuki just shifted in her sleep slightly to her side. "Wow I've never seen her sleep." Said Matuda in amazement. "Tch the idiot probably hasn't even slept the last couple days." Naomi said angrily as she stared at Mizuki with her arms crossed. After a moment Mizuki shifted again and, this time she was laying completely on her side as she started to slowly curl up into a ball and she let out a whimper in her sleep.

Naomi eyes softened at she stared at her and she murmured, "That's probably why didn't want to sleep..." Everyone's eyes turned to Naomi as some of them gave worried glances to Mizuki. "What do you mean Naomi? How come she doesn't sleep?" Matsuda asked her. She gave one more worried glance to Mizuki before she sighed and said, "Mizuki has nightmares every time she sleeps so she would rather avoid the nightmares by not sleeping."

"Why not just wake her up? " Asked Aizawa rudely. Naomi looked at him annoyed and said, "Nightmares make you scared and Mizuki reacts based on instinct and the basic instinct for fear are fight or flight now tell me how do you think Mizuki would react upon waking up from a nightmare?" L's eyes lit up in understanding and said, "She'll attack whoever wakes her up."

"Give the man a prize." Naomi said sarcastically. "So what you're saying is that we just do nothing?" Asked Matsuda in disbelief. "Look I don't like it either especially when her nightmares get worse as time goes on, but she even told me herself to never wake her up because I could get hurt." Naomi said leaving out the fact that she had already tried waking Mizuki once and nearly died if Mizuki hadn't stopped herself.

"What are her nightmares about?" Asked L. As the leftover Task Force were heading out they managed to hear Naomi say, "With all the shit she's been through I'm guessing she's not really having a nightmare, more like she's reliving the memory of when her sister died."

All the Task Force and L were left wondering what exactly had happened since all they know is that Mizuki's sister died, they didn't know the details of her death.

L was left alone as her looked at the enigma that was Mizuki aka Kitsune. He watched as she stayed in a curled up position and whimpered again and then he heard her muttering something, he stepped closer to hear what she was saying, "N-no stop...don't...hurt Hina...no." Looked at her to see that the hole in her mask showed her closed eye and that she was silently crying in her sleep. He looked at her sadly as he saw how much pain she was in.

'I wish I could do something to fix your pain..." thought L. He silently left her for a second and when he came back he had a blanket in his hand that he carefully put over Mizuki he walked back over to his chair to watch the tapes Kira had left at Sakura TV station.

A few minutes later Watari silently walked in to see L diligently working and a blanket had been put over Mizuki's sleeping form, he gave a soft smile at the scene before he walked over to give L his sweets.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.6K 145 7
A DeathNote AU where a 17 year old girl Y/N L/N has picked up a killer notebook and became amongst the three Kiras. Her traumatizing past brought her...
71.3K 2.2K 19
You have been working along the side of the genius L Lawliet for years and are currently helping him with the case of a murderer named Kira. On your...
435K 12.8K 27
F/N L/N is just like L, she is an enigma. She is one of the most powerful detectives in the world, she is known as M, and no one knows her real name...
498K 15.4K 40
Kira finally became God of the New World. | | The famous detective L had hidden himself away, trying to think of comebacks to bring real justice back...