Gakuen Alice (COMPLETED)

By chenliz

In my story, Mikan and still friends with Hotaru, she went to Alice Academy because of Hotaru also. A slow ro... More

Welcome To Alice Academy
What's My Alice
Star Rank
Alice Ability Class
I'm Terribly Sorry
Beauty Assignment
Prologue Of The Holidays
Date Day
Continuous Of Holidays
Natsume's Sister
Rainy confession
Made A Come Back
Time Trap: 1 Year Later...
E & D

Mikan Is Sick

1.3K 41 30
By chenliz

I realise the previous chapter, Alice Ability Class. Is a bit off topic so I will try to get tuned to the topic.

[Mikan]

It's 8 at night and I'm almost finishing my homework.

I looked at the clock when I final finish my work, shown 8.05PM.

I guess I can give grandpa the gift already..

I jog down the staircase, showing a big cheering grin to grandpa, happily talking, "Grandpa! I prepared a small gift for you since it's your birthday."

"Oh, My lovely princess. How kind are you!" He smiled.

I showed him the 3 Leaf Flower Chain and he accepted it and we stayed up to talk for a couple of minutes before I go to sleep.

[The Next Day]

I woke up, feeling dizzy.

I tried splashing water in my face But it just get more worse.

I started feeling hot.

But I quickly take a shower and put on my uniform.

Walked on to the living room, greeting grandpa.

Acting as energetic as i can.

I quickly ate my breakfast prepared and headed out for school.

Without staying any longer of grandpa will suspect and know.

[School]

[Corridor]

I still feel dizzy and hot but trying my very best to act calm.

Surprisingly, Natsume was the first to realise that I'm not feeling well.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a comfort tone. It's warm. It's calm. A rare tone, I will never achieve.

"Y...a" I answered, still feeling dizzy and boiled hot.

"Really?" He leaned close to me, leaving inches of space between us. His breath was thicked and mine is hot. His breath blow through me, leaving a cool chill. The gap in between is definitely close enough to do anything bad. Totally.

"Ye...s" I tried to push him away but it only make him come closer to me.

"You're not well. Don't lie." he cared. For the first time. He cared. Terrifying.

"E..h..." I said back, seriously have no strength like he said. I'm dizzy and hot. At least not the time I will talk back.

As a surprise, he leaned his forehead to mine and kissed me for a couple of second.

The kiss lasted for 12 seconds before he let go.

"Eh....h" I tried to yell but couldn't, so I tried to push him away although I have no strength.

"You! You took my first kiss!" I yelled.

"Well... it wouldn't be the last time." He smirked, "At least, you cheered up" he added on with a smile.

"Wha...t do you.... mean?" I asked.

He did all this to make me cheer up?

"..." he smirked. Even more.

We then walked to the class, ready for Narumi Sensei's lesson.

He gave me a task to defeat anyone with my own Alice.

Since I have never fine so.

But before I could stand up, I fainted...

[General Office]

Once i gained my conscious back, I realise I was lying down on the sick bed.

Beside the bed was Hotaru, Class Prez and the two sisters(if you watch it) and Natsume & Ruka was leaning against at the wall.

"Eh...h?" I said softly.

"Why are your here?" I asked.

"It's already after school, Mikan- Chan" Class Prez answered warmly.

"And you slept for 4 Hours" Natsume added.

"Yeah! Natsume was here with you all along" Hotaru spoke up and ends with a smirk as she looked to Natsume.

He blushed and quickly protest, "No- Nope! Because she's my- my partner!"

We laughed and my giggles soon turned to coughs, *Coughs* I tried to cover it and prevent my friends from acknowledging it.

"Are you okay?" Ruka- Pyon asked sweetly as a girl and I nodded.

"Where's Natalie?" I asked as one of the familiar faces are gone.

"She's packing her things" Natsume sadden and I asked why.

He explained in a deep tone, "I dunno why. She say she will tell us tomorrow"

The atmosphere in the room are bad, Died Silent.

I tried to take laugh to lighten my friends but it didn't help.

But yet, I coughed out blood.

"Mikan!! Are you sure you're alright?" They concerned and said in unison.

I want to laugh, but I can't.

I can only reply a yes.

Just then, Natalie came in with a spirit.

"Don't get so near, or I kill you and her." she demanded as pointed to me and they followed in horror.

"Its alright Mikan, I can help you"

She began asking me to close my eyes and relax.

[Natalie]

This will be the last time. I swear.

I breath in and yelled, " As The Owner Of Wizard Spirit! I Summon Thee, Open! The World Of Harmless! Heal!"

My Spirit, Heal. Appear besides me and I commanded it to heal Mikan. But for a split second, I asked myself, who is Mikan?

[Mikan]

After a while, Natalie asked me to reopen my eyes and found myself fine.

"Wow!"

"Listen it, Mikan, I'm going off tomorrow so this will be the last time I can help you. Please, don't ever get yourself injured again." She said, in the same time as Natsume did.

"Oh, what are you going?" all I could say was it, I lowered my chin and looked at the blanket with my blood splashed on it.

"Back to Australia." "It's okay, I may come back"

Tears, drops.

Natalie ordered them to come in and this time with more people.

I'm sure Natalie is relieved.

Natsume walked off and didn't ever turned his head back to see me. Not even once.

Suddenly, I blushed.

Oh my!!! Why am I thinking about what happened previously!!!!! I just managed to forgot about it!!!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!

I fuss around while Natsume continue walking.

[Natsume]

"Why did you do that?" Ruka, the one beside me, asked.

"Huh?"

"I say, why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Kissing her"

"Why? Are you jealous?" I smirked and he blushed. In a cute way.

"Okay stop. Let's go in and sleep" I suggested.

"Jezz, I don't wanna sleep...." He complained.

"Then... play with your "cute "Rabbit then" I smiled.

[After 10 Minutes]

Mikan walked Back to class slouching....

"Hey!" I greet.

"......."

"Yes?" She finally replied.

"Eh...h... nevermind"

For the whole period of time, the person who is sleeping aren't me.

But that Polka.

I was looking at her sleeping. Soundly.

In the end, I have to carry her home.

Without knowing where's her house.

I asked Emotionless(Hotaru) about her stay and after couple of suspects, she finally agree to say.

I. REALLY. REGRET. ON. BRINGING. HER. HOME.!

I fussed aa usual but once I think of what i did to her, I smiled.

[Narrator]

The scenery was beautiful.

The sky are red and the sun set.

Natsume was carrying Mikan home like a cute couple.

[Home]

[Natsume]

"Danmit!" I thought as I squeeze the towel.

Lying her in the bed, putting on the towel on her forehead. I realise 1 thing.

She's boiling hot.

Oh danmit...

What can I do....

I hesitated.

For a while, in the quiet bedroom, her gramps is watching TV while I suffer.

It's hot I swear, I'm sweating.

In this room, I need to make a decision.

I stare at her, seeing her suffer, my heart in pain..

"Mikan..." I whispered.

After a while, I finally went down the stairs and cooked Polka some porridge and realise her grandpa was still watching TV and our eyes met.

"...."

"........."

"Hi....llo..?" I awkwardly greeted and went to the kitchen immediately.

[7 Minutes Later...]

I finally finish cooking it

Oh my gosh, its so tiring! I swear I have to make her do the same thing!

I walked up the stairs very carefully, preventing from spilling and scalding myself.

When I was back to polka bedroom, realising she's awake.

"Ehhhhhhhhh!!!! NASTUME HYUUGA! WHY ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!" She yelled and pulled her shirt together tightly.

"Relax, I never done anything"

"Oh really? What's that for" pointing at my porridge prepared for her.

"For me to eat" "Just kidding, tuck in and eat it all!" I said.

"Hmm.." she took a spoon and scoop up the portion of porridge, eating it.

While I wait for feedbacks.

"Nice." She said calmly.

*smirked*

[Mikan]

What's wrong with that guy? He's weird.

"Sid you catch my sickness?" I concernly asked.

And he replied "no".

"But I think you did."

"HUH?" "being nice to you, shouldn't you be grateful?" Back to normal, he's annoyed.

"Haha haha! You're okay right now" I laughed.

After a 5 minutes of quarreling.

He went home and I went

bathing.

Eating.

And yet back to Sleeping.

I'm a pig today. I swear.

I'm sure Natsume thinks so too.

*blushed*

------
Dang dang dang!

Do you like this chapter?

I'm actually happy about the chapter i wrote.

Natsume and Mikan finally have close up a little gap, targeting 1 step closer.

I will try my best to update the Next chapter next week.

Now, please vote for who Natsume will be with.

Natalie:

Mikan:

The most votes wins and voting will end by
1 August. But I will still be writing. But quite slow updates.

One last thing, please ask your friends or anyone to vote on this!!! Ask as much as you can!! Help it!!! Please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 213 29
DISCLAIMER:I don't own Gakuen Alice in any way or any videos, lyrics and pictures contained in this book --•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--• Mikan Yukihara f...
73.1K 2.6K 31
Mikan is the new transfer student at Alice Academy. The thing is, she wears braids, thick rimmed glasses and ugly baggy colored clothes. But why? She...
54.7K 1.9K 35
"Remember me". Those were the only words Sakura Mikan could remember in those years she lost. The only thing that could bring back the memories of th...
18.8K 685 22
10 year old Merem gets transported into the world of Gakuen Alice. Confused and a little bit excited she tries her best to inter-grate and blend in t...