Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Takeout Today, Love

3.6K 71 15
By Suckmyirwin

(MATURE CONTENT INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER)

2 WEEKS LATER

Haliee-

"Hey Haliee? Time to record a rough cut of 'Nasty Girls'" I get told. "Base vocals afterwards, Lexi already recorded hers. Everybody is welcome in there."

"Alright, thanks." I follow into the room. Everybody follows as well. Lex and Ash were already in there. "Lex, did you finish your base stuff?"

"Yeah, and the rough vocals." Lex tells me.

"She sounded great." Ash responds. I take a big drink of water and go into the recording booth.

"Alright, let me know when you're ready Hale."

"I'm ready."

"When the music starts."

I see Luke smile big and give me a thumbs up. The one thing I hate is singing in front of all of my friends solo, it's weird for me, but I start anyways.

"Hey hey! Give it up! We don't matter anyway!

Boys like nasty girls! Take him on a holiday!

Know your place and

Make your face up

Pretty lips can

Make us all care

All I know is all I do

Tell me if you think it's cool

Make you happy make you melt

Fall in love with someone else

We're all just dreamers

Living like we've won

Riding some high until we're done

Dye your hair! Tan your skin! Liposuction's really in!

Adderall! Join the fall! Do it to be beautiful!

How you talk, how you move, you know what you have to do

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Nothing left to touch or hold

Shut your mind you talk too bold

Everyday I'm someone new

I know that you feel it too

We're all just dreamers

Living like we've won

Riding some high until we're done

Baby I feel it

Knowing when minds melt

Won't you just lie to me for good?

All we know is all we do

Everybody's talking too

Start the revolution now

TV power's going down

We're all just dreamers

Living like we've won

Riding some high until we're done

Baby I feel it

Knowing when minds melt

Won't you just lie to me for good?

We're all just dreamers

Living like we've won

Riding some high until we're done

Baby I feel it

Knowing when minds melt

Won't you just lie to me for good?

Know your place and

Make your face up

Pretty lips can

Make us all care" I finish the song, very roughly. "That wasn't very good at all but, it's a rough base I suppose."

"No, that was really good actually. We're going to put Sam in to record the drumming today, tomorrow will be the base recording for you, then we're going to throw everything else you've already recorded for this together, and then it'll be a rough cut song but, Jessica wants it."

"Perfect."

"You can come out of the booth now." I follow what I'm told and come out.

"Can we go?" Luke asks.

"If you want, I'm going to hold Sam in for a rough run or two and then he's free to go."

"Thank you, we'll be back tomorrow." I say. All of us, other than Sam go out into the lobby. "So, what's the plan?"

"I'm going to stay with Sam, you all can do whatever you want, I'll meet you back at the hotel." Lex says.

"I'll stay too." Ash says.

"I'm guessing you two want to go see Dani and Blair?" Luke asks Cal and Mikey.

"Yeah." They say in unison.

"You want to go get some food?" Luke asks me. I nod.

"Alright, see you guys back at the hotel. Blair and I will probably go get food a little later too." Cal responds.

Luke and I take separate cars from Mike and Cal. I decide I want to drive so, I get in the drivers seat. Luke and I buckle our seat belts and I plug my phone into the AUX cord, putting on ATL.

"So, what food are you feeling?" I ask, backing out of the parking spot

"Oh, I think I want drive through food." Luke tells me, putting his hand on my upper thigh, twittling his fingers to the beat of the song.

"Luke, not now." I tell him.

"Hmm? What am I doing?" Moving his hand upwards more.

"And, not now." I say, grabbing his hand with one of mine and moving it down. "Are you having fun?"

"Oh, very much. I like seeing you squirm like that."

"Luke." I say firmly.

"Can we just get room service?"

Once we stop at a stop light I look at him, he's smirking slightly, I obviously know why. "Fine. Blair and Cal need to be gone or nothing is going to happen tonight, babe."

"Okay." Luke gives me a kiss and we drive the next block to the hotel. We turn in the back and go in the door. Luke slips his hand in my back pocket, moving swiftly towards the elevator.

"No need to hurry babe." I whisper to him as we get in the elevator.

"Stand here." Luke moves em to stand in front of him. Knowing he has a boner, I push my butt into his crotch. "Mm, no, don't do that."

"Whoops." I keep it there. We reach the top floor and the elevator doors open.

"I really hope Cal and Blair are gone." Luke mumbles, grasping my hips and walking with me in front of him. Luke gives me the hotel card and we open the door. Calum and Blair aren't here, I hear Luke sigh a breath of relief. I step away from him, putting my phone down.

"Food?" I ask, knowing he's already wanting something else. Kicking off my shoes.

"Haliee."

"Luke?" I turn around, he comes closer to me, pulling me close to him.

"We both know I want something different." Luke whispers, his raspy tone turning me on. I pull his face towards me, kissing him passionately.

His hands roam from my waist to under my shirt. My hands do the same, lifting it up over his head, exposing his torso. My hands go to his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them.

He pulls my shirt over my head, leaving me in just my bra, he unbutton and unzips my jeans. He kicks off his shoes and pulls me onto the bed with him. We both are just left in our underwear now, he continues to kiss me, his scruff scratching my face slightly. I tug on his hair slightly, making him moan. I'm on top so I push my hips into his, feeling his buldge underneath me.

"God, I'm so lucky." Luke pulls away, scanning me. He bends down to my neck, sucking on a spot, clearly giving me a hickey, he gets my sweet spot, making me moan. After, everything else exciting and fun happens... I'm guessing you all can guess what.

-

a/N: HEY GUYS, I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's kinda shitty but oh well! ily!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 10 31
Uhh... Don't read these... I swear don't ❌ My writing skills have improved significantly since then 🀑 If you read these you will cringe until you cr...
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
37.5K 349 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...