As Time Goes on (Karma X OC)...

By RainzDrop

Renee enjoys her life as a assassin in training in a class that is excluded from school while trying to kill... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/N
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Nine

1.7K 48 8
By RainzDrop

It's the first day back to school since the trip to Kyoto. I was already on my way to school and I met up with Sugino and Nagisa.

"I guess it back to learning right?" I sighed.

"Yeah, I wish we could've stayed one more day." Sugino said.

I smirked,"You wanted another day with Kanzaki-san~?"

He blushed,"Heheh, that would of been nice..." Sugino awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

We then heard Isogai's voice,"Hey guys!"

"Ohiyo Isogai-kun." Nagisa greeted.

"Hey Isogai-kun." I smiled at him.

"Did you guys hear about the new student?" Isogai said taking out his phone.

"Oh yeah! The email Karasuma-Sensei sent about it right?" Sugino spoke.

Nagisa read the email off of Isogai's phone,"Sounds like an assassin again."

"Are they going to be like Bitch-Sensei?" Sugino said,"Kinda hope not..."

"About that!" Okajima said popping out of no where.

"I asked Karasuma-Sensei if he had a picture of them and this is what he sent!" Okajima held up a picture of a girl with lilac colored hair and light blue purple-ish eyes.

"I wonder where she's from..." I said excited to meet a fellow new student.

"Ahh, I hope we hit it off!" Okajima said dancing around like the perv he is.

We all walked into class together,"Hey! New girl-" Sugino stopped and stared as did everyone else.

I stared also,"Um...was that there before we left?" I got closer to it.

A tall, thick, black box was standing in the back of the room close to my seat.

Then the girl on Okajima's phone appeared on the screen of the tall box and spoke.

"Hello. I will be attending this school from this day foward. I am 'Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery'. It's nice to meet you."

The screen then shut off, leaving everyone with a sweatdrop.

"So that's what it is..." Nagisa said.

I went to my seat and looked at the Fixed Artillery again.

"Eh? Not even going to say hi Reni-chan~"

I turned my head and gasped,"Karma! When did you get here?!"

"The whole time. Do you need glasses or something?" He smirked.

"I can see perfectly fine for your information." I took another look at the black box again.

"Why are you so spooked by that giant mp3 player?" Karma chuckled.

"I'm not so comfortable with a tall piece of metal towering over my side." I scooted my chair away from the thing a bit.

"You can always just come sit with me if it bothers you that bad~"

I blushed,"Or I can just move to the front." I stated blankly.

"So now you're trying to leave me? That hurts~"

"Ugh." I groaned as I leaned my head on my arm.

"Ne, Reni-chan?" Karma said with no expression.

"What?" I looked at him in the eye.

"Remember what happened at the hotel in the hallway when we were in Kyoto?" He asked, and he seemed serious.

Then I suddenly remembered the whole situation about me being upset over Karma. I blushed furiously.

"What was wrong?" He asked so sincerely, which was rare to say about Karma.

"Ah...nothing..." I said trying to avoid looking at him.

"Renee."

I looked at him and sighed,"Sorry, it's just something I don't quite understand myself."

"Like what?" His eyes looked ever so gentle.

"Um...feelings." I blushed a little.

Karma just stared,"Oh..."

"I was just mad at something and I sorta let some of my anger out on you thats all..." I said with a forceful grin.

Karma then smirked a bit,"If you wanted to let out your anger, you should've just fought me."

"You know I wouldn't win a fight against you." My face was still a bit red.

"Are you saying I'm a better fighter than you~?" He grinned.

"Well, duh. Probably the best in this class. Nagisa told me you were the first to actually hurt Koro-Sensei. I wish that was something I can do." I smiled at him and he looked surprised. I guess he thought of that as a compliment.

He smiled,"Well, most of that is true, but if you can hurt Koro-Sensei too ya know. You just gotta have the right plan."

"Yeah, if I can actually think of one that'll work" I laughed.

I looked back at the Fixed Artillery again,"You know, something is bothering me..."

"What is it?" Karma questioned.

"If that thing is an assassin, how's it gonna assassinate?"

Karma shrugged,"I guess we'll see soon."

Karasuma-Sensei and Koro-Sensei walked into the classroom.

He introduced the Fixed Artillery,"I believe you all know this, but this is Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery-san. She has been registered as a full-fledged student."

Koro-Sensei was giggling about the AI.

"Stop laughing! You're no better then her!" Karasuma-Sensei told Koro-Sensei,"You are to treat her well and with no harm."

"Very well. Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery, Welcome to my class!"

Koro-Sensei then began his lessons.

I couldn't really focus well with a giant metal box next to me that could supposedly assassinate Koro-Sensei.

Suddenly, the metal box opened it sides and machine guns came out. It then started rapidly firing Anti-BB's at Koro-Sensei.

As always, Koro-Sensei dodged all of them with his mach 20 speed.

"2 machine guns, 4 shotguns. Impressive. Unfortunately these students do this on a regular basis."

Then a BB flew straight at Koro-Sensei and he blocked it with his chalk, but right after his tentacle finger got blown off.

The whole class was shocked. That machine is really something! Now I am even more frightened of it being near me.

The AI spoke,"Right fingertip destroyed, newly added secondary gun proved effectiveness."

"The probability of killing you with next shot: 0.001%
The probability of killing you with the shot after that: less than 0.003%
The probability of killing you before graduation: At least 90%."

For the rest of the day the Fixed Artillery fired rapidly. It's was getting really agravating.

"And we have to clean all this up..." Isogai said.

"Any chance you got a vacuum in there, huh Fixed Artifixed?" Takuya said.

The AI didn't respond,"Tch, givin' me the cold shoulder."

I sighed. I looked around and saw Karma walking out the door.

I caught up to him in the hallway and grabbed him by his collar "Nope, you gotta help too. You're also in this class."

Karma turned his head to where I only saw half of his face,"Yeah, no thanks. I rather go waste my time elsewhere."

"Like where?" I said sarcastically.

"I'll show you~" He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me while running outside.

"Karma! You're gonna rip my arm off!" I said making him stop in his tracks. "Oh yeah, I forgot I'm faster~" He smirked.

I whined,"Don't bring that up!"

"Heheh~" He then bent down and grabbed my legs making me fall foward onto his back and wrapping my arms around his neck when he stood up.

"Now this way, I don't have to hear you complain." He stuck his tounge out at me.

I blushed, because I was riding on his back! "K-Karma! You can't just do that without my consent!"

"Do I have your consent now~?"

"You're already doing it, what's the point!?"

He laughed then took off into the woods. I kept my head buried in his neck so I wouldn't hit any branches, while madly blushing.

"Where are you taking me anyways?" I asked.

"Be patient Reni-chan~"

I pouted then looked around,"I feel like we're lost..." I mumbled.

He then slowed down and started walking. We past a couple of trees and bushes then we came into a open area.

He put me down and walked foward,"This place is it."

I widen eyes and saw the most beautiful scene I've ever seen.

There was a huge pond with a tiny waterfall pouring into it, with flowers scattered across the sides on the bright green grass that covered the field. Little lily pads rested upon the almost crystal clear water and the bright sun pouring itself onto the pond.

"Whoa! I didn't even know a place like this existed on this mountain!" I exclaimed.

"Me neither." Karma said with his hands behind his head.

"How'd you even find this place?" I asked.

"During my freetime, I like to explore." He smirked.

I laughed,"You mean your 'cutting class' time?"

"Yup~"

I got closer to the pond and looked into it. I touched the water with the tip of my finger and watched the waves from cast of from where I touched it.

I looked back at Karma who was just looking at me,"How do you even remember where this place is?"

He then pointed to a tree with a orange circle near the top of it,"Look, I've marked a line of trees like that, so I just follow them, but I've got the gist of where this place is now." He looked back at me.

I walked up to him and sat down,"What do you usually do when you come here?"

He laughed,"You're a curious one." He sat down beside me,"I just come here to think and relax..."

"You should of shown me this sooner, I would of joined you."

"You would come here to think with me?" He chuckled.

"Of course. I always have a lot on my mind." I smiled.

"You weirdo."

"I could say the same to you." I grinned.

He got up and reached out his hand to me,"We should get going now."

I took his hand,"Yeah..." He brought me up and I brushed my uniform. He then grabbed my legs again by surprise and ran though the woods again.

"Karma!"

We came back to the school. It look like everyone was going home.

"I guess they finished cleaning." I said.

"And you didn't even help your classmates~"

"You didn't either! Now put me down!"

He put me down and smirked at me,"I'm gonna head home." He then patted my head and walked away,"See ya Reni-chan~"

I smiled and waved at him. I then walked to my house.

I went to my room and got ready for bed. I then thought about how I've never seen Karma so calm like that before. I guess there's a side to him he doesn't show very often.

I yawned and plopped on my bed. I drifted to sleep with one thing lingering in my mind.

I sit beside an Fixed Artillery now...that has multiple guns...and can hurt Koro-Sensei...oh why.

=============================

I woke up, yawning and stretching my arms. I got out of bed and checked the time. I woke up a little early, but I decided to get ready anyway.

I came downstairs and my aunt was actually up,"Hey kiddo, why are you up? School doesn't start for another hour."

"If I go back to sleep, I'll never wake up." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Well, I have to go to work now."

"Already?! I thought you only work late." I exclaimed.

"I'm supposed to, but whatever they just like keeping me busy." She sighed then patted me on my head,"I'll see you later." Then she walked out the door.

I felt bad for aunt Ally. She always has to work and never has time to just have some freetime.

As time grew closer, I made my way to school.

I walked and made my way up the mountain. I then thought about what's the point of going to school if we can't even learn anything?! That stupid machine keeps disrupting everything.

I sighed and went into the classroom. When I came in, Terasaka was taping the Fixed Artillery.

"Terasaka-kun, what are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like? I'm getting this thing to shutup." He continued to tape the AI all around it.

I rolled my eyes at his rudeness and went to my seat. No one was really here yet so it was quiet. Except for the taping sound Terasaka was producing.

"Done. Let see if this holds you up, machine." Terasaka went to his seat.

Class began to start and everyone was here. Koro-Sensei came and taught the lesson for today.

The Fixed Artillery, of course, started to deploy it's weapons. But due to the fact Terasaka taped it up, it couldn't.

"Koro-Sensei, I cannot deploy my guns like this. Please remove these restraints." The AI said.

Koro-Sensei scratched his head,"Hmm...I don't know about that. "

This was your doing right? This is an act of harm, which is violating your contract-"

"-Be quiet. I did it. Go and kill him when you've learned some common sense you piece of junk."
Terasaka said playing with the tape roll.

"Well, a machine wouldn't understand common sense, would it?" Suguya said.

Hara turned to the machine,"We'll release you once class is over okay?"

"See? If you always interrupt class with your assassinations, we'll never learn anything." Sugino explained.

The AI stayed silent for the rest of the day.

I was afriad of the AI even more. What if it self destructs because it can't handle being restrained? What if it has a rage mode and just starts destroying everything? I really hate that thing.

I moved my desk even farther away from it not realizing how close I was to Karma.

"Are you seriously that terrified of that thing?" Karma laughed.

"It's not funny! I just don't trust it."

"That just an excuse to get closer to me right~?"

"Well you did say I could come sit with you if I wanted to move." I smirked.

He grinned,"That true, but your not close enough." He then pulled my desk and chair to where our shoulders were inches away from each other. I blushed,"Don't you know what personal space is?!" I said scooting my chair a little bit to the other side.

"Yes, but I don't mind~" He smirked that devilish smirk.

I groaned,"As long I'm not near that thing I'm fine."

"Don't worry Reni-chan. I'll protect you~" He said chuckling and patting the top of my head.

I blushed a little. I knew he was pretending like he was teasing me, but deep down I know he wasn't lying. Thats what friends are supposed to do right?

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Heyoo! This was a weird chapter but I kind of make up this stuff as I write. I don't know why I made Renee so utterly terrified of that machine lol. I also want a ship name for Renee x Karma but I'm not sure...KarRen? Karnee? RenKar? I dunno but thank you guys for voting, commenting, and I'll see ya in the next chap. Byeeee!!
^///^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.6K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
418K 9.4K 48
Just one shots of this awesome anime/manga <3 Currently, requests are closed, but as soon as I catch up in all those that are already made, they w...
11K 342 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...