Virginity Game 2

By MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... More

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 1
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 44

13.6K 408 315
By MrsTomlinson1004

I'm sorry for not updating I was on vacation with no wifi.

Sophie's pov-

I walked into the half empty class, it's normally not so empty but I guess seniorites has already began. Usually senior don't start missing a bunch of school till at least the middle of the school year but it must have started early this year.

I took my seat next to Ben because he was basically the only person I talk to in this class. He was typing away on his phone not even acknowledging my presence.

"Why are you so into your phone," I asked and he jumped obviously not knowing I was there.

"Nothing," he shrugged "you stopped by again yesterday while Dana was there?" Ben asked

"Yeah, I left my charger there" I told him "how did you know?" I asked wondering how Ben would know I came by again after we both left then I knew exactly who told him. Fucking Dana.

"Dana" we both said at the same time and Ben chuckled

"Let me guess he made up some disgusting story about me coming over to see him or to have sex with him or something" I said I know Dana and if he told Ben I stopped by he made it sound perverted in some sort of way.

"Yeah, but I knew he was lying. You coming over today so we can work on the project?" He asked then the teacher walked in

"Open your books to
Page 304" she said her voice laced with annoyance so she obviously wasn't in a good mood already this morning.

"Yeah," I whispered as I took my book out and opened it up to the correct page number.

•~•~•~•~

After school I decided I would just go straight to bens house so we could take an hour or so and work on the project then I could have the rest of my day to do whatever.

To: Ben
Hey I'm just gonna come by right after school. Is that okay?

Ben replied not even a minute later with 'that's fine'

So in 7th period right as the bell rang I went to my locker and seen carter standing there waiting for me. He was dressed in what I assume are gym clothes because it was red basketball short and a grey cutoff with some old basketball shoes.

"Tell me you just came from gym and this isn't just what you wore to school today?" I asked. Carter drives himself to school as he's been doing lately since he got his brand new car which still kinda bothers me.

"It is, are you going straight home after school?" He asked and I eye'd him suspiciously. He normally doesn't care what I do, actually when I try to tell him something he ignores me. So, why is he asking about my plans out of nowhere.

"Maybe. why?" I asked as he rolled his eyes at my suspicious reply.

"I just need to know because I forgot the house key and dad said him and your mom wouldn't be home. so If you aren't then give me the key" he explained not without lacking the major attitude. He held his hand out obviously suspecting I wasn't going home.

"Where's yours?" I asked as I stuffed my books into my locked and he huffed with annoyance.

"I forgot it, geez Sophie do you have to always be so complicated?" Carter said his voice leaking with aggravation. I pulled the house key off my key ring and placed it in his hand but pulled it away before his fingers could wrap around it.

"If you leave the house you better leave the key outside because I need to get in," I warned. he nodded before he snatching the key from my fingers and jogged to the school doors.

•~•~•|

I parked across the street from bens house but he still wasn't home, schools been out for at least a half hour because I had to stop for gas before coming here and he still hasn't gotten home.

To: Ben
Where are you ?

I never got a response. I waited outside the house for around 15 minutes before I decided I'd just start the project on my own.

To: dick head(Dana)
Are you home?

From: dick head (Dana)
Why Yes I am ;)

To: dick head (Dana)
I'm about to come in, to do a project.

From: dick head (dana)
Is 'project' codeword for 'Dana' ;)

I Got out of my car not even replying to that one. I walked up the steps to the front door and before I could even touch the door knob the door  flew open. Dana stood in the door way his tan and toned torso fully exposed. My eyes fell down his body to the lines on his hips that led into his shorts, I realized what I was doing and quickly snapped my eyes back up to his face.

"Are you ready to do the ''project'' " he held up his finger to make quotation marks around the word project. I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him and his sexual humor.

"Dana, project is not code word for you" I explained "Ben and I really have a project to do together he's on his way" I told him and he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, I noticed how his eyes lingered on me so I quickly looked around to try and find the posters.

"If your looking for Benny boys school stuff it's in MY room" Dana's lips curved up into a smirk as he threw a wink my way.

"I'd rather completely start over then to go get them from your room," I teased and Dana put his hand over his heart as if he had been struck. "And you better stop with this perverted humor before I tell your girlfriend" I threatened with a smirk but I quickly noticed how he practically cringed at the word girlfriends

"Funny thing princess, I just broke things off with her, so I'm a free man," he said pushing himself from the wall with an amused smile. "Then again, I was always available for you, even with Nicole" he gave me a smirk as he came closer. I could feel my heart beat in my ears and before I knew it he was right there, millimeters from me. He looked down at me and our eyes locked I could feel my heart speed up and my body began to heat up. I noticed his eyes shift down and I realized he was leaning in. I quickly broke all eye contact by looking to the floor and taking a step back.

"I'm gonna go get the poster," I said before pushing pass Dana and jogging up the steps. I came to ben's room and pushed the door open, I almost thought I had taken the wrong turn and went to dana's room but I noticed the usually bed sheets on his bed, well half on the bed.

I was shocked in the way bens room looked, he was always so clean and neat but the room right now was a complete mess. Ben had his clothes scattered across the bedroom floor, papers were spread out all over the computer desk, the closet door was wide open almost nothing left hanging as most of it including the hangers had fallen to the ground, ben's bed was not made his blankets were either hanging off the bed or on the floor. I've never seen bens room in this state before even when I would surprise visit his room was always in the same neat order.

I stood in the doorway not wanting to enter into the depth of the mess and something attack me. I looked around for the poster and I barely seen the corner of the poster under the black hoodie that had the word 'senior' on it and a pair of pants. I pulled the poster from under the two items of clothing and I nicely laid them on his bed before running out the messy room.

I walked down the steps and when I turned the corner to go in the living room and there Dana was sitting there with his feet crossed on the coffee table.

"I know this is your house and everything but could you move to another room? Ben and I have work to do" I said to Dana and he looked over at me with a blank expression before his stupid ass fucking smirk that I hate to love made its way onto his lips.

"You and Ben?" He looked around as if trying to find something "I don't see a Ben, just a you" he said crossing his arms and taking his feet from the table.

"Well, he's on his way" I inform

"Okay and when Benji gets here I'll be on my way, till then I'll help you. It's not exactly fair you have to do it all yourself" he says and his eyes stay on my face trying to read my expression.

"I don't need your help," I say to him and his smirk turns to a smile

"You never do, but I'm going to help you" Dana said before standing from the couch, he took the poster from my hand and held it out to examine it. "You know this is basically done, while you wait for Benji why don't I make us some chicken tenders?" He asked giving me a cocky smirk because he knows how I love the only thing he knows how to cook.

Fine but when bens here you better leave us alone to do our project," I agreed I know I shouldn't have. I'll regret it i'm sure but I still followed him into the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 244 27
He's been skipping classes, hasn't been to work in days and isn't responding to his friend's urgent text messages. For someone who loves his mundane...
5.1K 178 28
Starrs back and unable control the fact that she wants to be with other guys but also wants to be with Ahmad so she snaps out of it for her son. But...
260K 9.7K 36
There was a bet going on between the male student body that attended Culver Creek High School. It reads as follows: -No girl can ever know about...
190K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...