Surrender to Love (Sequel to...

By foreverlovingnemi

In this story Demi must pick up the pieces after, yet another fight, turned her world upside down. Her ex boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 3

3K 99 10
By foreverlovingnemi

Demi

After Nick got dressed and exited out of his room, we set up his next appointment and then headed back to my place. The car ride was silent, but that soon changed when we arrived back at my place. I didn't bring up the fighting anymore, because I knew that Nick needed to focus on his recovery first. Instead, I just focused on us being a couple again.

"It feels so good to be somewhere we can just sit back and relax. Away from the doctors, away from the fighting, away from it all," Nick said as he walked in and looked around the living room.

"I agree," I said as I walked further into the room and set my stuff down on the table. I watched as Nick turned towards me, and gave me a coy smile. I looked at him with arched eyebrows, "What?" I asked, trying to resist a smile myself.

"Are you still irritated with me from earlier?" Nick asked as he tilted his head and chuckled. I wanted to roll my eyes, but I refrained.

"No? Why?" I asked, clearly playing dumb.

"Because you seem a little worked up. Maybe someone needs to help you release some tension?" He said as he took a slow step towards me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I am not-" I stopped speaking as Nick's lips slowly were placed on the side of my neck. My head fell back, to the side, and I could feel myself melting. I stayed quiet for a few minutes, as Nick moved his lips along my neck, sucking on a few key spots that really got me stirring. "Nick, we really shouldn't-"

"Shh," Nick said as he leaned back to look at me, and then wrapped me in his arms and kissed my lips, causing my toes to curl.

I leaned back and looked at him, "Nick you're recovering," I said, but he just ignored me and continued to work his way around my neck, eventually making his way over to my ear lobe.

"I can't wait any longer," Nick whispered in my ear and then wrapped his lips around my ear lobe, and began to suck, causing chills to appear all over my body. At this point, I knew there was no stopping us. I looked up at him, and brought my hands to his face. I stood up on my tiptoes, and then brought my lips, over his, and gave him the most passionate kiss we have had in months.

As the kissing became more and more intense, the hornier, Nick and I both became. We both found our way against a wall, and soon I pushed him away. Nick looked at me confused, but I gave him a seductive look. I slowly lifted up my shirt, over my head, and tossed it on the ground next to me. I watched as Nick licked his lips, and just as he was about to move closer, to close the gap between us, I started to walk away from him. I headed towards the kitchen, and looked over my shoulder to see Nick watching me intensely. I began to unbutton my jeans, and let them fall down as I made my way over to the counter. When I heard Nick was close behind, I unlatched my bra, from its hooks, took off my bra, and then propped myself up on the counter. I leaned back on my arms, puffed my chest out, and spread my legs open just enough for Nick to fit into between.

I watched as Nick came closer, and undressed himself. He stood there, naked, fully erect, between my legs, as he ran his fingers all along my body, making my nipples hard, and my slit quiver. When Nick reach over to cup my breast, in his hand, I felt myself pulsate down below. I craved Nick so badly. I watched as he brought his lips down to my hard nipples and as soon as he started to suck on them, my head fell back. I let out a soft moan, and Nick knew, I was exactly where he wanted me. After a few minutes of showing my nipples some attention, he brought his lips to mine, and ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I was in heaven, and I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

Kissing Nick was bringing back so many emotions for me. I loved him so much, and I wanted him to feel, and see that. I reached down, and grabbed his c.ock. I began to stroke it from the base to the tip, with good movement, and every so often Nick would gasp for air. I watched him quiver, as I quickened my pace. I knew he was close, because he was having a hard time focusing. "I can't wait to feel this hard c.ock deep inside of me, pushing, and hitting just the right spots," I whispered quietly as I leaned in and kissed the side of his neck, sending Nick over the edge.

In one swift motion, he leaned me back on the counter, and then grabbed my legs, and scooted me off the edge of the counter. I watched as he licked his fingers, gave his d.ick a few strokes, and brought the tip, up to my quivering slit and slowly pushed into me.

oooohhh goddd

I let out a few moans, as Nick thrusted, deep inside. Once fully in, he spread his legs out a little, and placed his hand on my throbbing, sweet spot. He began to gently massage, as he moved himself in and out of me, sending chills throughout my entire body. As the pacing increased, the more I could feel myself getting ready to orgasm. As our heart rates increased, we both cried out, several times, and when Nick did one last hard thrust into me, we both screamed out, and latched onto each other as tightly as possible, as we rode out our orgasm together.

"Wow, that was..."

"Yah.." Nick said as he leaned his head down on me before reaching to pull his pants up. "God, I forgot how good you feel," He said as he let out a soft laugh and then helped me up off the counter.

"Likewise, Baby," I said as I gave him a quick peck, and then started to walk away. "I am going to jump in the shower, you can join if you want," I said over my shoulder as I walked back to my bedroom and started the shower. Nick quickly joined, and we continued round two in the shower. Once we finished, we both got dressed, and plopped down on the couch. I think we were both exhausted from today's extracurricular activities, all we wanted to do for the remainder of the day was lay in each other's arms and watch movies.

The rest of the day carried on pretty quickly. Nick and I enjoyed each other's company and we managed to stay awake until we were ready for bed. When it started to get late, we decided to head over to bed, and cuddle for a little bit. Lying in bed with Nick was nice. It was comforting and reassuring. Being in his arms made me feel safe, and like I was at home.

"I am glad that we are us again," I said as I looked up over at Nick and smiled at him.

"Me too," He said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "This is exactly how it should be. Now, let's get some sleep, because I am beat," he said as he reached his hand over to my chin and lifted it up, so that his lips could meet mine. "I love you, Demi," He said as he looked deep into my eyes.

I felt myself melt when Nick said he loved me. I don't think I will ever get tired of that. I smiled up over at him, "I love you, too," I said to him as I kissed his lips once more, and then closed my eyes, and nestled up close into his chest.

The next morning I decided to get up a little earlier than Nick and make him breakfast in bed. He was surprised to say the least. When we finished with breakfast, we both got into the shower and got dressed real quick. As I was doing my makeup, I could tell that something was bothering Nick. He was being really quiet, which was never the case.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.

"Hmm?" He asked as he looked over at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked again as I stopped what I was doing, so that I could focus my attention on him.

"Nothing.. I just.. I think I am going to head down to the gym. I am itching to fight again," He said as he flexed his arms.

"You are not going to the gym. You heard what the doctor said," I said as I stood up.

"I know what he said, but I am feeling fine. I just am so eager to get back into that cage, you don't understand," He said as he did a little jump.

"You're right, I don't understand. I don't get why you want to throw your life away, and risk everything," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Demi, you don't get it. This is my life. This has always been my life. It's all I know! You can't expect me to just drop everything," Nick said as he raised his voice. I stood back a little, thinking through my choice of words. I was so irritated.

"Nick, you heard..."

"Demi, just leave it alone," he said as he waved his hand and exited the room. At this point I was annoyed, so I followed him.

"I am not going to forget it, Nick. I am part of your life now," I said and just as Nick was about to speak the doorbell rang. We stood there and stared at each other for a few seconds before I let out a deep sigh. I walked over and opened the door.

"Carter?" I said when I saw who was standing outside of the front door. I heard Nick let out a laugh and then walk up to me.

"I am going. You can find me at the gym if you need me," He said, in an irriated tone, as he walked past me, not even giving me a second look.

I ran my fingers over my face, in frustration, and then looked at Carter. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to check in on you and see how everything is going. I tried to call you, but you never picked up," He said as he took closer to me.

I closed my front door behind me. "Yah, sorry. I have been very busy," I awkwardly said as I just started and watched Carter.

"I see, so.. you and Nick hanging out again?" He asked me.

"Yah, we worked stuff out. We are back together actually," I explained to Carter, but he didn't look convinced.

"Really? You guys worked things out? It didn't look like that just a few minutes ago?" Carter said as he watched me. I let out a sound in disgust. Was he serious right now?

"Nick and I are fine, and actually I really need to get going, so let me walk with you to your car," I said in a snarky tone.

"I am sorry, Demi. I wasn't trying to be rude. I just.. I guess I'm just envious of the dude," Carter tried to explain. I let Carter off the hook, because I knew it wasn't easy for him.

"I understand, but I really do need to get over to the gym, I'll talk to you later, okay?" I asked Carter as I walked behind him to his car. He turned & nodded his head, then hugged me goodbye. As soon as he got in his car and left, I got in my car, too. I started the car, and drove to the gym.

When I arrived at the gym, I saw Nick's bike leaned up against the wall. I parked the car and quickly went inside. When I opened the doors, to the gym, I half expected Nick to be working out, but thankfully he was just sitting around bullshitting with friends. When he saw me walking up towards him, his whole demeanor changed. Him and his friends got quiet, and suddenly I became very uncomfortable.

"Hey.. can we talk?" I asked him quietly.

I watched as Nick stood up, and looked down at me, "I'm not doing anything wrong," he abruptly said. I looked around at his friends, and they quickly walked away.

"Can we please go outside for five minutes," I asked, practically begging him. Nick didn't say anything, instead he walked past me and started to head out towards the door. I followed him closely behind.

"You and Carter were quick..." Nick said, as he leaned up against my car. I rolled my eyes.

"There is nothing between Carter and I. He just came over because he missed me," I explained to him. Nick just started down at the ground, shuffling the loose gravel with his feet.

"And what did you have to say to that?" He asked as he looked up and crossed his arms.

"Uh.. I told him that you and I were back together, if that's what you mean," I said to him. Nick looked up at me and nodded his head.

"You know, I don't think I want him as my doctor. I don't think I can get over the fact that you two have a past," Nick said as he stood up straight.

"Nick, there is nothing to worry about with him, I promise," I said as I took a step forward.

"I need someone who will be focused on me, and who can do their job. I don't need someone who is distracted by my girl," He said, which kind of irritated me.

"Nick, Carter is a damn good doctor. If I didn't believe he was one of the best, than I wouldn't let you see him. I can assure you that there is no way that Carter wouldn't give you his best effort. There is no way he would jeopardize his career just because of some feelings he used to have..." I said as I took another step towards Nick. He seemed to relax a little.

"Demi...they aren't feelings he used to have... they are feelings he still has," Nick said as he looked at me, a little worried.

"Even if that is the case, I am with you, and I have made that clear to him. He knows his place, and he knows how to be a professional," I said to Nick. This time, reaching for one of his hands. Instead of grabbing my hand, Nick wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry I came to the gym. I just got frustrated, and this is my happy place. I wasn't going to fight right now, but I needed to be in the environment. It's all I know," Nick said softly as he rested his cheek on my head.

"I understand. I think that you should wait to see what the doctor says about being in the gym, until then, I guess I am comfortable with you coming and hanging out, as long as you aren't being stupid and going into that cage," I said as I looked up at him. Nick nodded his head and then leaned down to kiss me.

"If it is okay with you, I want to hang out here for a few. I can come back over when I am finished, but I wanted to hang out with the guys," Nick said as he leaned back to see if I was okay with what he was asking.

I nodded my head, "That is fine. I will see you later. I love you," I said as I kissed his lips and then gave him a tight hug. Once we parted, I watched as Nick went back inside, before getting in my car and heading home. A part of me was scared to death to leave him here, in this environment, but I didn't know how to explain that to Nick. I didn't want to be the bad guy, and take him away from the one thing that makes him who he is. Maybe after the next doctor visit I will have a better conscience on how I feel about the whole situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 654 19
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} [Sequel to "We Fit Together Right.."] Nick and Demi are officially dating! They are so in love with each other and they ar...
196K 4.5K 35
They met in Maybe Forever. They fell in love in You, For Me, Forever. They went their separate ways, only to find their way back to each other in Hea...
308K 6.8K 50
Demi is happy with her boyfriend, Wilmer, until she gets the bright idea to set up her friend and assistant, Natalie, with her best friend, Nick Jona...
189K 4.7K 31
This is the 8th book in the forever series.... Is it really Nemi forever? How will a tragedy affect Nemi? What will become of them?