My Vampire Mate: A Wild Love

By foreignbeat

Vinnie Monarch lives in a world where humans are aware that vampires and werewolves exist along with other su... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Dreams in the Dark
Chapter 2: When Trouble Starts Brewing
Chapter 3: Chance Encounters
Chapter 4: Cake and Apologies
Chapter 5: Falling Apart
Chapter 6: It's You?
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: Reassuring Promises
Chapter 9: The Perfect Gift
Chapter 10: Bittersweet
Chapter 11: Lust and Confusion
Chapter 12: Ball of Fire
Chapter 13: A New Life
Chapter 14: The Fire Within
Chapter 15: Forever and Always
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Locked Inside
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 19: Want You More
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Stressed Out
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Blood Sucker
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 26: More than Friends?
Chapter 27: Commitment Issues
Chapter 28: Taken
Chapter 29: Come Back To Me
Chapter 30: Found
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Moving In

2.9K 141 1
By foreignbeat

Alex's POV:

I was getting ready for bed and putting on my pajamas when I heard tapping on my window. I turned around and there was no one there. I shrugged it off and continued getting ready. There was another tap. I turned around again and there was nothing. I was getting frustrated now.

I turned off the light and got into bed. Tap tap. I threw the covers off and opened my window. I looked outside but there was no one. I closed me eyes and took a step back. I closed the window and was about to walk back to my bed. I ran straight into someone. We fell to the floor.

"Ow! That hurt." I said rubbing my forehead. They opened her eyes. Their bright blue eyes were so beautiful. Familiar.

"It hurt me more than it hurt you." Someone said. I got up and helped them up too. I turned on the light and sae it was Francine. I was wondering what she was doing here.

"Francine what are you doing here?" I closed my eyes. I was getting a headache and rubbed my temples.

"I was wondering if I could... could stay here with you." My eyes shot open. I looked at her and I could tell she was embarrassed. I looked down at her feet. There were two suitcases. So that's why she's here. But what about college? They have dorms. Wait. Is she even going to college?

"What about college? They have dorms there."

"I'm doing it online. So no dorms but my mom kicked me out of the house." I felt bad for freaking out like I did.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I get it if you don't want me here." She picked up her suitcases.

"No. You can stay here as long as you need to as long as you agree to move with me when I find a nice house." I smiled at her as she put her bags down. Francine hugged me.

"Okay." I went over to my closet and pulled out my old dresser. I dragged it over by my bed.

"You can put your clothes in here for now." I said and Francine nodded. She picked up her suitcase and opened it. I layed down on the bed waiting for her to get undressed. Soon Francine turned off the light and she got in.

She put her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist.

-------------------------
Francine's POV:

I was grateful that Alex let me stay with him. I was skeptical about coming to him but finally I did after two deep breaths and a drink of the martini my mom had left out that she was drinking. Of course I spit it back out and washed my mouth out. I didn't like the taste.

I really do have a sweet romantic mate/boyfriend. I thought Alex would've turned me down. I wasn't exactly his type. He mostly goes for the cheerleaders and I was just a random girl.

"I love you Francine. I always have and always will. You're not just some random girl to me. You're my girl." Alex kissed my forehead.

"I really don't like when you do that." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me. What I mean is you reading my mind." I sat up and crossed my arms. Alex sat up too and shrugged.

"Sorry. I couldn't go to sleep and you were twirling your hair like you always do when you're thinking. I was just wondering what you were thinking." He put his hands behinnd his head.

"Why? Were you wondering if I was thinking of other guys?!" I smirked. I don't know why I smirked. Maybe it was because it was so hot when Alex got jealous. He looked at me as his eyes turned red.

"Yes. Were you?" He asked seriously.

I laughed. I couldn't believe he actually thought that. I stopped laughing and looked at him. Then I laughed again. I rolled off the bed with a thud. I gasped and I groaned. My back hurt so much. I should've realized I didn't have that much room.

"Are you okay?" Alex whispered worriedly. He looked over the side of the bed at me. His bangs hung down while he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed my back.

"Because. Your nightgown is up." I quickly looked down at the end of my nightgown.
"Ha! Made ya look!" I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Not funny."

"It kinda is." He held out his hand but I pushed it away. He shrugged and layed back down on the bed. But I couldn't get up. I tried again by using the nightstand but I just couldn't.

"Um Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"I need your help." I stated, my cheeks burning up.

"Oh so now you want me." He purred and looked over the side of the bed. I bit my lip and looked away.

"You make it sound so dirty."

"You just have a dirty mind." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever! Now please help me up!" I whispered.
"I... I can't... I can't get up." There was so much pain radiating from my back. I squeezed my eyes. Alex looked over the bed again and finally got up.

"Okay. On three. One. Two. Three!" Alex pulled me up but the pain was so excruciating that I cried out in pain.

"It hurts so much." I felt a tear escape my squeezed shut eyes.

"Where exactly?" Alex said as he layed me down on my stomach on the bed.

"My back and waist."

"Okay. I'll be right back. I need to get something and an ice pack." He went out of the room.

I rubbed my back but it didn't help. It was taking a long time for Alex to get an ice pack. It felt like an hour went by. I was drifting to sleep. Where the fuck is Alex?! My back was feeling a little better so I could get up. But by now I was too tired to get up. I rolled over on his bed and layed down. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, wondering where Alex could have gone.

* * *

I woke up in Alex's bed in the middle of the night. He wasn't in bed though and I sensed it. I stood up and noticed that the pain was all gone. That wasn't the only thing I noticed. I felt more calm and my skin started to burn. I walked out of Alex's room and quietly snuck down the hallway, careful not to wake Ashley or his parents. I followed Alex's to the the kitchen but he wasn't there. Now this was suspicious. I heard the wood creak behind me. I jumped around but there wasn't anyone behind me. This was creeping me out It was really dark and I couldn't see anything. I pulled a knife from one of the drawers. Just to be safe.

"Alex? Are you out here? Alex!!" I called. I heard fast footsteps coming towards me. By reflex I drop kicked the guy onto the floor and held the knife to his throat.

"It's me! Alex!" I flipped on the switch. The lights fluttered on and I saw Alex holding up his hands.

"Alex? Why the fuck would you sneak up on me!?" I removed the knife from his throat and he stood up.

"I didn't think my girlfriend would drop kick me and put a knife to my throat!" Alex yelled.

"Only for protection! It was dark! Anyway where the fuck were you? You scared the shit of me asshole."

"Okay stop the cussing."

"I can do whatever I want damit!

"I was...in the attic."

"Why? Was there a girl up there? Where is the bitch? I'll kill her!" What the hell was I doing!? Why was I acting like this? I sighed and removed the knife from his throat and my foot. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch with my face in my hands. My skin began to burn once again.

"What's going on with you?" Alex sat next to me. I shrugged and rubbed my arms.

"My body feels like it's on fire." I stated.

"Maybe you need to cool down."

"Yeah. The attic is cool right?"

I used my vampire speed to go into the attic. I looked around and saw something shiny hidden. I went over and looked at it. It was a necklace with a silver heart locket. The front of the heart had my name. On the back it said: To the love of my life. May one day we get married and make a family. I smiled as tears rushed to my eyes. I opened it and inside was a picture of Alex and I a long time ago when we were kids and the other was from a few months ago. I heard someone running up the ladder of the attic. I dropped the locket and hid behind some boxes.

Slowly, I crawled around the boxes. Alex started to sniff the attic so I knew he could pick out my scent easily. I needed to be quick. I snuck behind him and jumped down the ladder. Bad mistake. I cried out in pain. I fell on the floor whimpering as flames licked my skin. I tossed and turned and almost screamed until I remembered that we weren't the only ones in the house. Alex came jumping down the ladder to the side of me.

"There you are." He said and picked me up like a kid.
"It's okay. You'll feel better when you put that ice pack on your back and stay in bed all day tomorrow. With me." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Haha. No." He pouted. I looked up at him and licked my lips.
"My back is already healed." But now I feel like I'm on fire.

"Oh? Then we can get started." He kissed my neck, trailing his tongue along. The flames on my neck died down.

"Fine. I'll ask again in the morning." His comment made me laugh.

"And maybe I'll say fine." I smirked.

"Maybe?" Alex raised an eyebrow while grinning. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe." I whispered into his ear and closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 308 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
142K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
87 2 2
Running away with her little brother was the best thing Maya Sinclair ever did. Escaping their abusive, alcoholic dad couldn't be anything other than...