Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Jus...

By kissandkill

Seventeen year old Jesse Zylka has a thing for her sister's college smoking hott boyfriend. Would she go thro... More

Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Justin Bieber Love Story-
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part 5
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Eleven
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Part Ten

8.3K 184 18
By kissandkill

Please read the short author's note at the end..Really important:)

Chapter Ten (woah,finally)

It was only six o clock that following morning, I realized my potential predicament. I had my first dance class on Monday and I had absolutely no suitable clothes. First, I had no money. Second, my mom was scratched off the list of who to ask. So only one person that could really make or break this situation. After gaining the courage,I quickly made my way to my dad's study located all to the back of the house. My dad preferred it to be all to the back because to him, it was situated away from our noise. I avoided the sun as I crossed the backyard to where the little extension was made to our house. Sure enough, he was inside, shuffling through his many doctor books piled on each other on his shelf. I folded my arms and crossed my arms over my chest, coughing to get his attention.

"Hey dad,"I managed to say once he had turned around, looking a tad bit alarmed.

He stopped what he was doing to greet me as I took a seat. Meanwhile, I was trying to play my little visit as casual. I slowly glanced around the room noting its pine scent and the occasional dust bunny that floated around me as I sunk lower into the chair adjacent his table.

"How are you kiddo?" He asked, plopping down into his recliner, looking at me square in the eye through his reading glasses.

I smiled. "Great,you?"

He chuckled. "I'm great also...Damn, you're so easy to read."

My eyebrows raised at his sudden accusation. "What-With what?"

"You want something, you never cross the lawn risking being sun burnt for just a simple hey dad."he analyzed, chuckling again.

I didn't even have the guts to argue further so I just raised my hands in defense. "How do you do it dad?" I asked with fake enthusiasm.

"Anyway,"I began, steering the conversation away from me. "I got accepted into that dance center,"I paused looking up at him to see his facial expression.

He was nodding, and a look of confusion swept across his face as he tried to figure out my main motif. That was the thing. People only knew half of my intentions most of the times.

"Well, I realised I have no clothes, and I'm running short on cash and well, I was hoping you'd be lovely enough t-" He cut me off almost instantly.

"Give you some money?" Dad guessed, interlocking his fingers resting his hand beneath his chin.

"Bingo," I whispered beneath my breath.

"You know that's not a problem Jesse, if you need it,I'll give it,"

I smiled, feeling a pang of relief. "Is this your slogan now or.."I joked.

"Yeah, that slogan is pretty much relevant to any dad fathering teenage daughters."

Hey, I wasn't going to complain. "Thanks dad, means the world. I'll try to loan it back to you when I can."

He dismissed my suggestion with the wave of his hands. "You don't have to, and that's an order,"

:::-:::::::::--:::-::::::::::::-::::-::::::::::-:::

I had decided to ditch my curly do so I spent about an hour extra making sure my hair was pin straight in the bathroom with my crappy flat iron. When my hair had reached its desired appearance suitable for me, I packed away everything into the cabinets and exited the bathroom. I threw on a plain orange tee and threw my white leather elbow length jacket on and tossed on matching white boyfriend jeans and a pair of orange flats. I snatched my lip balm from my dresser, shoving it in my jeans pockets as I made my way downstairs after pushing my hair into a pony tail.

I walked smack straight into Abby and Justin's rather loud conversation in the kitchen. They didn't seem to take notice of me as I wandered over the fridge.

"You know what? You don't have to come anyway. I'll just take Jazzy to the mall. You can stay out of it."Justin was saying holding his hands up in defense, his face beyond pissed as he backed away from where Abby was standing.

I just leant against the chair near the kitchen table taking it all in but not making it too obvious.

Abby had the most profound look of surprise on her face."I promised my high school friend that I'd stop by her house today and I'm not just about to back out of our meet up to facilitate your needs. I'm sure you knew Jazzy was supposed to spend the day with you a long time ago, but you only bring it up now. The answer is no, I'm not your puppet."

Justin's eyebrows furrowed while he sported a look that pretty much summed up: 'the fxck bro'' expression. "What do you mean I'm only just bringing this up now? I've been telling you this for weeks! That's your biggest shit ass problem, you never listen to me. It's all about you."

Abby proceeded to retort but by then he had already backed out of the kitchen probably tired of her BS. I sighed, which was admittedly a bit too loud, because Abby jumped and turned around to face me. "Shit, how long were you there?"

"What me?"I tried to wear the most innocent façade ever. "I just walked in. You're walking dead or something?" I mumbled, pushing past her.

I closed the door behind me as I made my way down the patio. Justin was standing there, staring at nothing.

"Hey dreamer boy,"I picked up a pebble and aimed it straight at him for fun. He retaliated quickly shielding himself, as I laughed. Seconds later, he removed his hands as guards and laughed along.

"Wow, it's just a pebble Justin. Not a bullet,"I deadpanned.

He smirked. And let's just say I find it totally annoying when guys wear cocky smirks, but for him it was a completely different story. It suited him. I calmed the heat dusting across my cheeks and just chose to ignore him as he smiled. His mouth was moving but I kid you not, I wasn't hearing anything. All I was focused on was that attractive expression he was displaying at the moment. I however snapped out of it just in time to hear his question.

"Where're you heading?" He asked, all the anger from minutes ago in the kitchen surprisingly gone, hidden at least.

I hooked a thumb in the direction of North from where I was standing."Mall. Gotta go shopping for my dancing role in that Usher music video. My shoot starts tomorrow."

I watched as his eyes grew wide,"W-What?"

"I wish, got accepted to that dance studio downtown."

He had that mysterious look on his face upon my confession but then he covered it up and laughed. "Congrats. Had me freaking out for a moment there. I love Usher."

I smiled in response (all I ever seem to be doing lately in his presence). "Hey, mind if I tag along?"He questioned.

I played it off as cool. "Sure thing. Gotta pay for my lunch though." I pointed out, tapping my chin watching as he jogged over to where I was standing. He nodded with ease as I snorted.

"You like need to stop taking everything I say seriously, I'm only kidding."

He looked over at me. "It wouldn't make a difference though, I'd still pay for you."

I laughed. "Okay." When I snuck a glance at him as we started walking down the never-ending driveway; the sun brought out his features more if that was even possible. His hair was practically glowing (not literally) and his skin was practically flawless. Damn, what dermatologist does he go to?

I looked ahead, bringing my mind to wondering how on earth such a perfect boy landed right in my life like that and I had positively no chances of being more than friends because of the situation.

"Is it okay if I tag someone along?" He asked as we bent the corner to the sidewalk. I kept my eyes on my flats as I walked while he stuffed his hands in his Jean pockets, his muscular arm brushing gently against my mine. Let's just say it was having an effect on me and let's leave it at that.

"Uh sure,"I replied, honestly feeling a bit down on the company. I more or less answered so he'd go into detail and he did.

"My lil' sis, she just returned from Disney land with our grandparents and they live a few blocks from here. I haven't seen her in forever.." he trailed off and sighed. "Shit, am I keeping you back..Sorry, lame of me to just impose on you like that..I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "It's okay Justin, I'd love to meet your little sister. How old is she?"

The look of guilt was replaced by a smile. "Five,"

I awwed as he smiled, looking down which was by the way the cutest god damn thing.

Minutes later, we arrived at a fairly sized house with a bamboo styled fence which looked really cool. The house was brick, vintage yet classy and two storeys high. Justin I climbed the steps and he rang the doorbell. Not ten seconds after,an elderly woman classed in a loose fitting sunflower dress opened the door.

"Oh my god Justin! " She yelled sounding teary eyed as she practically lunged at him(somewhat gently though). The entire scene was too cute. She hadn't noticed me because I had sort of hidden behind her grandson. "I missed you so much!" She let go of him to gently cup his face in her hands, but only an arms length away from him. "Your cute little baby face has grown," She then started pinching his cheeks and all through I heard Justin saying: "Grandma.." repeatedly. At some point she let go of him and that was when she saw me.

"And you must be Abby!" She began. I was about to correct her (and Justin was going to too) but she began talking again in a rush obviously elated with 'our' presence. By then she had gently pulled me into a hug, her mildly scented perfume invading my senses for a bit.

She pulled away from me. "Justin you managed to land yourself a really pretty young lady," she observed. I nearly choked.

"Actually, she's not my girlfriend grandma. She's Abby's sister." He said smoothly, not a sign of nervousness evident on his face as he cleared things up. Meanwhile, I probably looked like some sort of pink gush or smoothie of some sort was raging toward my cheek area.

"This is Jesse,"

I waved. Justin's grandmother turned to me and wore the most regretful expression ever, a slight chuckle escaping her lips. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry."

I waved her off. "Really no big deal ma'am."

She shook her head in response, extending her hand forward for me to shake. "Call me Diane." She turned to Justin once she released my hand."If you don't mind me asking," She turned to me. "And don't feel offended by this dear," I shook my head 'no' just to show respect. If anyone was to tell me not to feel offended before they spoke their mind, they would receive a few choice words from me but Diane seemed nice so there was no need to act inappropriately.

She turned to Justin. "Where's Abby?"

Justin took a while to answer, and personally I started feeling sorry for him seeing as he and Abby had gone through another fight. "Uh, she got held up with something."

I just hoped he didn't think just because I was standing right there, he had to sugar coat it. I mean, Abby is nothing but a self indulged bitch and she had proven just that when she had declined on his invite to the mall with his sister.

Diane nodded,looked like she wanted to say something else, but instead steered the conversation elsewhere. "Well, I know your grandpa would have loved to see you but unfortunately he travelled down to the farmers' market for some manure."

Justin smiled. "Don't worry, there's always a next time. I'm in town...Anyway, where's Jazzy?"

Diane smiled, turned and called to the same said little girl over her shoulder.

Seconds later, a little body emerged. I nearly died right there. She was just so adorable. Her eyes were a light brown like Justin's and her face was the definition of cute multiplied by a gazillion. Her light brown hair was done in pigtails and she wore a cute purple dress and matching sandals. When she saw Justin, I swear her eyes lit up like a star in the sky as she ran over to him eagerly. Justin said her name all cute and dramatic and crouched down to her height in an instant.

They hugged;Justin's hand encasing her small frame whilst her little ones fought to hold onto him. It was just too adorable. She pulled away and kissed him on the cheek. It was really cute to see him get involved in a lively conversation with his little sis'. It just showed how great he was with kids and it was quite admirable. He whispered something in her ear which had her looking in my direction. She started giggling.

"Are you his girlfriend?" She whispered, but I heard. Diane and I laughed, and I shook my head walking over to where they were, crouching down.

"No sweetie, I'm his friend. You can call me Jesse."I even added an adorable baby voice which had Justin and Jazzy cracking up.

Jazzy giggled and reached out toward me. I pulled her into a hug only to realize the cutie' s mastermind of a plan. When I pulled her in, she started playing in my hair.

"Can you give me your hair?" She said softly, having my insides melting. She hopped a bit and before I knew it my hair had sprung free of the scrunchie I had placed in earlier and was now cascading down my back. My eyes travelled to where Justin was, still crouched and looking at not Jazzy, but at me. His gaze was focused on my hair and in a second, like if it was a trick of my eyes, he had jokingly began to reprimand Jazzy on what she had done.

"Jazmyn, give that, whatever that is, to Jesse right now or no Mc Donald's,"

Jazmyn frowned and stepped back and handed me the article. I gladly accepted it.

Meanwhile Diane was standing, hands crossed shaking her head at Justin. "It's called a scrunchie Justin,"

I bursted out into laughter while Justin frowned obviously embarrassed of the correction from his grandma. "I'm a guy, my job is to not know the names of those stuff." He defended himself pulling the cutest face ever.

"It's called a scrunchie Justin."Jazmym said, imitating her grandmother which only had all three of us laughing.

______;_________;_______

I sat opposite Justin and Jazzy as we ate our nuggets and fries. Justin was all done with his nuggets,only having his burger and fries left, but chose to steal from his poor sister every now and then distracting her with The Happy Meal Toy.

"Stop that,let her eat." I ordered, sipping my orange fanta.

He poked his tongue out at me and in response I gasped just for theatrics gaining loads of attention from seaters nearby. A moment of silence reigned when the onlookers tried to decipher why I was gasping,but then they finally dismissed off us and went back to what they were doing prior to our interruption. I turned back to Justin and both of us laughed. Jazzy, feeling left out,began laughing also.

Justin nudged her,"What are you laughing at?"

We joked around then when we were done, we left. I had already shopped with the money dad gave me, and as we walked down the mall, I checked my watch. It was already past five. Spent more time than I thought shopping..It didn't help that Justin saw the need to suggest every item of clothing to me. ..Some weren't even for dancing but he still saw the need to joke around. It was refreshing how he was so easy to hang around with. Definitely could drive any person insane but entertaining to be around nonetheless.

When we were passing near the lingerie part of a store, he asked one of those girls that were working there a disturbing question. He picked up one of the articles of lingerie and asked her if it was his size. Then he had claimed that there was a hole in it and he would have to shop somewhere else. The girl working there couldn't do anything but burst out laughing.

I honestly had no idea he was that daring, but I guess it was his way of occupying Jazzy's mind because at the time, she was getting a bit antsy.

"Where to now?" I asked. Jazzy came up to me and held my hand that was free. Justin was carrying my other shopping bag, insisting he had to.

"Wanna go to the park Jazzy?" Justin piped up.

She nodded eagerly, a smile lighting up her eyes.

___________::::______________::::_____________::::____________

When we got to the park, I slumped down on the bench and Justin did also. However Jazzy was already running full speed to the swings. The park was huge, lots of forestry dotting the area which instantly give it a breezy feel. A few other people were there but the park wasn't full to the point of no escape.

"Your sister's so adorable."I commented,leaning back on the bench.

"Yeah, I missed her." He smiled, his gaze flickering over to where she was.

"And she really likes you."

"She means the world to me...In a few years, if any guy tries to break her heart, I'd go all Mike Tyson on him and break his face."

I gave him a thumbs up. "That's the spirit."

He turned to look at me. "Sometimes I just wanna take her with me, we barely get to see each other, and when we do it's for a few hours. My mom lives miles from campus and it just so happens that Jazzy happened to be here in this town. Or else I would have never gotten to see her."

"Don't worry, it's all gonna work out." I assured him. He paused and looked at me. Really looked at me.

"What?"

"You should let your hair down more, it suits you." He whispered.

I ignored the heat rushing to my cheeks. "If wasn't for your sister, you would have never known. Thanks anyway."

He nodded and was about to say something when Jazzy called out to us.

"Someone come push me and stop talking you two!" Her tiny voice travelled over to us.

I rose from the bench and so did Justin. As I was about to take a step, Justin pulled be back. "Hold on," he whispered. His voice sounded like heaven to my ears when he whispered to be honest.

"There's something in your hair," He told me, continuing in his same tone.

He began fiddling in my hair and sadly, I didn't pick up on his trick, for not a second later, I felt my hair fall on my back and down my shoulders.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much for reading...Hope you guys loved it since there was more Jesse and Justin time. Next chapter sadly wouldn't be in the next week or so, I go back to school on Monday and I really won't get time to write. So updates would be annoyingly slow.

Anyway the video to the side is a video I made. I mashed up Carly rae Jepsen' s New song: "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" with two of Jasmine Villegas' videos: "Didn't Mean It" & "Paint A Smile" It was hella hard to edit , since I had to make it look like a real video. Please watch it in HD(: So if you guys can check it out,go on YouTube and comment under it, and even share, it would mean the world.

If you watch it,send me a PM saying you did.I'll start writing names and each of you will get a dedication. How's that? Fair enough?

See you guys! Love you! & Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.8K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...
30K 995 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
290 0 41
"Don't leave with him, Claire," he turns around and whines. "Why? He's nice to me! He's there for me! He likes me! Why shouldn't I leave with him, Ro...