New Beginnings

By Bella_Nay

Triology to Love Me For Me More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

8.6K 577 141
By Bella_Nay

Lauren POV

"I want you to be mine again baby. I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy." I sung the lyrics to Fetty Wap-Again as I walked by myself to my first block class.

Amanda wasn't gonna be here for the next two days since she had mysteriously caught pink eye so it was just me by myself till she came back.

I walked in the class to find it was nothing but a few other kids in the class room and the teacher was gone, I'm guessing to go get prepared for the day.

Along with the other kids there was Nicki, Samantha, and one other girl that they hang out with. When they saw me they all rolled there eyes and started whispering.

I decided to ignore them because I didn't have time to entertain their foolishness and go to my seat.

Walking there quietly and minding my business, I heard one of them call me out of my name which I knew was Nicki.

"Look at this bitch."

They giggled at her words.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't act like you can't hear dumbass hoe." Samantha said this time as all three got up and walk towards me.

I wasn't stupid I knew what they were doing. They were trying gang up on me.

"Yo first of all, all three of y'all need to back up out of my space ain't nobody got time for y'all irrelevant asses."

Walking away from them and choosing to be the bigger person of the situation I decided to let it go.

I guess that was a big mistake because by the time I turned around I felt my hair being pulled and blows being sent to my face.

I didn't know who it was but I knew was that they was getting hit back and two times harder.

Wherever that person went my fist followed to the point where I had them on the desk and seen it was Samantha.

Why she was the one fighting me I couldn't tell you but then again she does everything and anything Nicki ask her to do.

Next thing I knew I felt other fist coming at me and I realized that I was getting jumped but nobody was stopping it.

The fighting was going on for about five more minutes with me fitting all three of them until we was being pulled apart.

I felt that the right side of my face was swelled up and my lip was busted.

When I look at them they looked just as bad.

I looked to see that some of the boys in our class was standing beside me asking if I was okay but none of them was Nas.

That was when I notice that he was over there by Nicki as she cried into his chest. He held her head and kissed her on her forehead as if he was more worried about her than me. Now I could tell that he was.

My teacher walked over to me with a shock look on his face.

"Lauren...what happened?"

I was still staring his way as I answered.

"Nothing."

I walked to my next destination which was the principal office since I knew I was going to be sent there anyway.

When I walked in the workers in there all looked at me but didn't say anything. The one in the front desk just pointed me to the chairs to wait and told me she was going to get me an ice packet.

I sat there replaying the image that I just saw in my head over and over.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door to the office opened and in came Kyren rushing towards me.

He jaw twitched as he sat besides me and grabbed my chin softly to examine my bruises.

"You okay?"

"No."

"What happened?"

"I got in a fight, not a big deal." I turned away from him. It wasn't that I was upset with him it was that I was mad at what I had just saw and I was irritated.

"I heard they jumped you. That's not ,not a big deal. Lauren you know that I'm gonna fix this right."

"And how is that Kyren. What? You're gonna fight them too and ending up going to jail? I don't think so. Forget it."

He sighed and put his head in his hands shaking it. Just then the women from earlier came in and gave me a pack of ice.

I said thank you and put it against my face and winced at the coldness.

"Lauren Hall." Both me and Kyren stood up.

"Kyren you don't have-"

"I'm coming anyways now let's go."

********************

"Here sweetie just put this on there and the swelling would go down much faster." I took some more ice from my mom for the second time and put it on my face.

I was tired of putting ice on my face. I was feeling depressed right about now and just wanted to lay down.

" I can't believed this happened. You didn't deserve this Lauren."

"I know but stuff happens ma."

She looked at me with her hands on her hips.

"How can you just blow this off like its nothing. Lauren you were jumped, you just don't shrug it off like its not a big deal. If I wasn't the grown woman I am I'll go up there and whoop their ass my damn self."

I chuckled but I knew she was dead serious by the look on her face.

"Ma. I don't understand why people dont believe me when I say Im fine. Besides if you would have seen what I did to them you wouldn't be asking me this."

"But still...wait to your father see you. He is going to go crazy. You know how he feel when somebody messes with his babygirl."

I rolled my eyes. I was still mad that he had whooped me and called me out my name but no longer at the fact that he came and got me from Nas house. After today I was starting to feel a little more greatful for that.

"Listen I know you still wanna be mad at him for whooping you but besides that he was just trying to look out for you."

"By calling me a hoe."

"He didn't mean it."

"Right.." I dragged.

"Look your dad is really stress right at this moment. He's already going through it with me and he don't need his kids being mad at him either so please go easy."

I nodded my head as I looked at my phone that was blowing up with messages.

Amanda- Yo Lauren I swear when I go back to school I'm fighting all of them.

Amanda- They mad weak for jumping you.

Amanda- I bet they would have never did that if I was there.

Amanda- Samantha already know she better run me my thirty with her thot ass.

I laughed at her text then I went to the next person's which I didn't even want to read right now.

Nas- Hey you good?

Nas- Yo you really messed them up. Who knew little Hall can fight like them. Lol.

Was he serious? Was he really bout to act like it was cool to go and comfort someone who I had fought and then text me and end it with an lol at the end? Yeah right.

I erased his messages even from the time where he even acted like he was Devin and blocked his number.

I threw my phone on the kitchen counter and laid my head down on it.

"What's wrong sweetie?" My mom came over to rub my shoulder.

"Nothing." I answered with my head still down.

"You've been having that same answer since I picked you up. You wanna try again?"

I lift my head up and told her everything from with Nas playing as Devin up until now.

"So you think this was all because of him."

"Possibly yeah."

"Is that why you've been a little off today?"

"Yes...I mean not really. I don't know I'm just a little upset right now-"

"Because he was hugging her and seeing if she was okay instead of you?"

I nodded.

"Honey if you feel that if he's not that into you why waist your time on him. I went through a very similar thing with your father except he went to another girl for comfort instead of me and I didn't like that."

"So what you do?"

"I let him go. If he wanted to be with her instead of me, then go be with her. But I tell you one thing, it sure enough wasn't long before he came back." She smirked.

"But I just don't understand is that how can he do the things he did and give off the impression that he likes me and then ending up doing what he did."

"Baby only he can answer that. I can also assure you that he is not the first to do that. Its been done before to plenty of girls. You like him huh?"

"If I'm acting like this does that answer your question?"

She laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah, a bit. Its just that I never thought I would see you act boy crazy."

"I'm not boy crazy ma."

"You're right not now at least but I can tell that as soon as you get a taste of what its like to have a boy give you his undivided attention and he treat you all nice, it's gonna hit you. Like me with your dad."

" Oh yeah and how did you feel?"

"Special. He made me feel beautiful and important. He pat me know that there was someone out there that needed me just like I need him." She looked off and smiled.

"Well if you feel this way how come you and daddy been fighting the last few day?"

"Don't worry about that. You just need to focus on you and getting that swelling to go down."

I nodded my head thanking her for everything she did and went to my room.

I looked at my phone and at my block list. It was only one person on there and I decided to just let it go and take him off of it.

I threw it on my bed and got me some comfortable clothes and went to take a shower.

By the time I got back I had a text message waiting to be opened.

Nas- I don't know if its me you're mad at but whatever I did I'm sorry. I would like to see you as well?

I threw my head back and sighed.

Well at least I know he didn't stop trying but now I didn't know what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.9K 28
[Completed ] I love you Those three words changed my life Fuckboy © 2017 Book one
750K 16.8K 38
Roc Royal Love Story ; When Roc & YN Pretend To Date, It Becomes Serious!
199K 12.1K 49
Trilogy to The Thick Girl Book 3
29.6K 1.9K 195
**story started & published in 2014** The 3rd part of my story read If it's meant to be And If it's meant to be continued Before this one x