Moving On: Book 1 (PJO/HoO Fa...

By SuzyQ_

(REWRITTEN) What would you do if everything you had was taken? Your family, friends, home? How about your dre... More

1. This Must Be What A God Feels Like
2. Who Knew Being Blessed Hurts?
3. Must I Come Home?
4. Can't Stop My Heart From Breaking
5. Coming To My Senses
6. Where Can I Buy Your T-Shirt?
7. Just My Luck...
8. Friends Are Now Enemies
9. I Refuse To Let Her Go
10. You Know, This Is Getting Old
11. The Mortals Definitely Think I'm Crazy
12. Athena Has A "Mother Mode"
13. Sadly, Telling The Truth Can Ruin Everything
14. And Poof! You'll Forget Everything
15. I Accidently See Your Fears
16. The Truth Hits Me Like A Slap In The Face
17. Too Much Death Can Turn You Bitter
18. I Can See The Light
Book 2!

Prologue

27.4K 535 288
By SuzyQ_

P E R C Y

I came back from the quest Athena gave me four months later. Why Athena? Well, she said that if I could pass the 12 Labors of Hercules, then she will give me her blessing to marry Annabeth. It took quite a long time, but I did it, and I couldn't be more happier. The ring in my pocket felt like a rock, aching to be released. I simply grinned and walked into camp. The place seemed deserted, so I walked around camp warily, looking for my wise girl.

"Percy!" I looked for the source of the voice and smiled when I saw Thalia and Nico. Thalia came and gave me a big hug, and I gasped for air,"Thalia...air!" I gasped out.

She pulled back and smiled sheepishly,"Sorry..."

Nico gave me a rare smile,"Nice to see you in one piece, Perce."

I placed a hand over my heart in fake hurt,"What? Did you not have faith in me? Thought I would go down so easily?" Thalia's smile wavered slightly as I said that. I frowned, but didn't say anything about it,"So, where's my wise girl?" I asked them, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Well, uh, maybe you should wait until tomorrow, yeah?" Nico suggested,"Get some sleep. You're probably exhausted."

My frown deepened,"What? No way! I can't wait any longer!" Then, I heard some laughing and cheering coming from the beach,"What...?" I didn't waste a second getting there, but noticed the shared look of terror on my cousins faces.

I made my way to the beach and noticed the campers surrounding two people. I pushed through the crowd trying to see what's so important, but froze once I did. In the middle was Annabeth and some other guy kissing. The crowd fell silent once they saw me, which caused the two pair to break apart.

I could feel tears sting in my eyes, but I tried to hold them in, yet it was useless as they fell like a waterfall. My eyesight was so blurry, I missed the way Annabeth's eyes were unfocused,"Annabeth?" I whispered, voice cracking.

She quickly pulled away from the guy and looked at me in horror. Tears started to build in her eyes as well,"Percy! It-it's not what it looks like! I swear!"

I simply shook my head,"I can't believe it..." I said to her,"After all I did. After I fell into Tartarus for you, you cheat on me while I'm on a quest to marry you!" I heard everyone gasp, which only fueled my anger,"And all of you just stood there, cheering them on!"

"Listen here, Percy-" The guy with brown hair and green eyes said, but I didn't let him finish.

"And who are you?" I snapped, which was unlike me.

He smirked,"Theseus, son of Poseidon, new leader of this camp."

I glared at him,"I'll remember that, Theo." I said, saying his name with venom, making him and everyone else flinch. I looked at Annabeth once more and pulled out the ring. I opened it and looked at it once more. The ring has a silver band with sea green waves, and had one large silver owl on it. The owl had sea green eyes and the wings were holding a pearl. Engraved in it were the words 'Always my Wise Girl'. I bit my trembling lip and threw the ring at her feet, then I turned around, walking away from the crowd. Thalia and Nico caught up with me.

"Percy-"

"Shut up, Grace!" I snapped, and jumped into the ocean, needing some peace. I swam deeper, hearing them call out my name, but never once responding. I swam until I couldn't even see camp anymore. Once I was far enough, I broke down. I sobbed my heart out, making the fish swim away. I couldn't control my powers as the currents swirled around me, not knowing that I've entrapped myself in my own hurricane.

I eventually calmed myself, and gained control of my powers once more. I sat down on the ocean floor. I can't go back there because I'll just be reminded of the heartbreak. I sighed. Maybe I could go home? I pulled out the last drachma in my pocket, and started at it for a while.

I swam to the surface and formed an oval with the water, throwing the coin in,"Oh Iris, please accept this offering. Show me Sally Jackson."

The water flickered before my moms face showed up. Paul saw me first, for he pointed at me. My mom turned around, and I saw her carrying a bundle of blankets. That's not what teared me up, no. It was the little face poking out from underneath all that. I smiled,"Hey, mom."

She smiled back,"Percy! How are you, dear?"

"I'm great." I lied,"And who's that?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it from her.

She looked down at the baby,"This is your little sister, Cress."

Her name means moon which is a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl,"This is so wonderful mom, and I'm so happy for you. Can I come visit her?" I asked.

Paul awkwardly excused himself and patted my mom on the back. She frowned, avoiding my eyes"Uh, well, Percy that's the problem." She said slowly,"I really don't want her involved in the Greek Mythology world."

I was confused for a moment before I put pieces together,"Oh." I muttered,"I see."

She sighed,"Look, Percy-"

"No mom, it's fine. Whatever." I said, grimacing at the bitterness in my voice,"I know when I'm not wanted. First camp, now you? It's no coincidence..."

My moms eyes widened,"Wait, what happened at camp?"

I rolled my eyes,"Doesn't matter. Goodbye." Before she could say anymore, I swiped my hand through the Iris Message. I ducked my head underneath the water again, and felt comforted instantly. I refused to let more tears fall. I'm better than this, and I will not let myself break down.

I sighed and started to swim to the last place I could think of. It took me quite a while, but I found my way after getting some directions from nearby fish. I reached the front doors and fixed myself. The guards had instantly opened the gates once they saw my face.

"Your father would be in the throne room, my lord." One of them said, bowing. I grimaced, but said nothing and swam forward.

Once I arrived, I saw my dad talking to Delphin and Triton, and he pointed at a paper. Triton saw me first and scowled,"Father, I didn't know you were having guests."

My dad looked up and saw me. He frowned,"Percy? I, uh, wasn't expecting you to come..." He said,"What happened? Is it an emergency?"

I squirmed underneath Tritons cold glare,"Uh, sorry. I didn't plan to come here either, it's just-" My voice cracked, but I carried on,"I didn't know where else to go." I muttered, looking down. I tried everything in my power to not cry, yet it was getting harder by the second,"But if you're busy-" I started to walk out.

"No, no!" Poseidon quickly said, looking at me in concern and worry,"It's fine. Come here and tell me what's wrong." I didn't get far before I completely broke down. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face as I let out a choked sob,"Oh, Percy..." My dad got down from his throne and wrapped me in an embrace.

"I was going to propose to her!" I let out,"I was so ready and-and excited, but I come back to see her cheat on me! She cheated, and I can't believe it!" I continued to cry, not caring if Triton or Delphin was in the room or not.

My dad pulled out the hug and held me at arms length,"Annabeth?" I nodded, trying to wipe the tears away,"Are we talking about the same girl?" He seemed genuinely confused,"Annabeth wouldn't-"

"That's what I thought too dad..." I whispered,"I saw it with my own eyes. It doesn't make sense..." I bit my trembling lip,"Gods, then my mom decided she didn't want me in her life anymore! I get that she doesn't want her child in the Greek world, but she's cutting me out entirely! You're my last hope..."

Poseidon looked like he wanted to say more, but thought better of it. He looked at his two companions,"Can I have a minute, please?" They nodded, and I noticed Triton wasn't glaring at me, instead, he was giving me a look of pity. I hated it.

Once they were gone, my dad hesitated before saying,"So, you don't want to go back to camp or Sally's?"

I nodded,"Guess I'm not wanted..."

Poseidon's eyes flashed in anger,"Don't say that. You are very special, Percy, and they'll regret doing anything bad to the Savior of Olympus. Twice!" He stated, then calmed down,"Look, we could always make you a god. That way you have a place to stay, and you won't be allowed in camp. Win-win, yeah?"

My eyes widened in shock,"A God?"

He nodded,"Hopefully, I could convince Zeus to make you an Olympian, for you deserve the spot more than anyone."

"I-I don't know-"

"Percy," He gave me pleading eyes,"As much as I hate to admit this, but what choice do you have? You could go and start a new life in the mortal world, or become a god."

I was thinking about going to Camp Jupiter, but figured that if Camp Half-Blood hates me, so will they. I met my dads eye and said,"Ok." He grinned at me and teleported us to Olympus.

Hopefully, I won't regret this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.5K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
8.6K 99 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
152K 1.8K 13
Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon was casted into Tartarus because they thought he is to powerful and just to make it worse the only reason for their...