You Just Love To Hate Me || R...

By rachelhorror

{Originally called Trouble In Paradise AKA Warped Tour} Chris Motionless has a sister. No one really knows si... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: I Know I'm Not Alone
Chapter 2: We Knew That We Were Destined To Explode
Chapter 3: Pay The Price For Your Betrayal
Chapter 4: It's None Of Your Business
Chapter 5: I'm Not Gonna Make It
Chapter 6: Coffin Kiss
Chapter 7: I'll Change Face To Get What I Crave
Chapter 8: Blood On Your Tongue With A Crass Embrace
Chapter 9: You Left Us All So Soon
Chapter 10: So Let's Rewind Back
Chapter 11: All The Lies In The Books
Chapter 12: Your Memory Our History
Chapter 13: Something Off, See It In Their Faces
Chapter 14: I'm Drowning From Within
Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed
Chapter 16: Let Him Into Your Heart Then You Can Start To Make It Better
Chapter 17: Your Withered Heart And Everything It's Seen
Chapter 18: Pretty Little Lady With The Swollen Eyes
Chapter 19: When Hope Looks Lost There's No One To Be Found
Chapter 20: Once My Remains Are On The Floor I'll Blossom Like A Flower
Chapter 22: I'm The Only Thing Inside Of You That You Cannot Control
Chapter 23: Tear Out My Eyes
Chapter 24: I'm The Darkest Night That's Way Too Cold
Chapter 25: You Said This Would Last Forever
Chapter 26: Shall I Stay Would It Be A Sin
Chapter 27: I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
Chapter 28: One Day Lovers Will Dream Of This Undying Kiss
Chapter 29: I Know You're Laying Back Contemplating Your Own Death
Chapter 30: When Your Dreams Come To An End, How Will You Buy Your Happiness
Chapter 31: It's Insane That I Can't Get You Out Of My Bed
Chapter 32: Time Won't Help You 'Cause Karma Has No Deadline
Chapter 33: A Flawed Masterpiece
Chapter 34: The Put You Back Together When You Fall Apart
Chapter 35: Even When I Doubt You I'm No Good Without You
Update:

Chapter 21: Will You Remember Me After The Lights Go Out

614 18 4
By rachelhorror

Song for this chapter: Satellites (Act III)- Crown The Empire

Vamp's POV

I made my way downstairs and hopped on the couch in between Galaxy and Riot.

"Where's your fuck buddy," Riot teased and nudged my side with his elbow.

"Sleeping," I rolled my eyes, ignoring his comment.

"What are you guys doing today?" Spider asked. "I mean, I assume you're going to spend the day together?"

"We're getting tattoos," I smiled proudly, "Then I'm legally changing my name while he gets a different tattoo."

"What's he getting?" Spider asked.

"He won't tell me," I sighed and rested my head on Riot's shoulder.

Moments later, a dishevelled Ricky came down the stairs. He thankfully remembered to put boxers on as he walked in like a zombie and fell on top of me and Riot, knocking the air out of us.

I heard his small form groan and I shook my head. "Tired?" I smirked and ran my fingers through his hair. He nodded. "Our appointments in an hour," I informed him and he groaned again, but nodded, stood up and trudged out again. I watched him with an adoring smirk on his face, watching his every angelic move.

"I'm gonna go get ready," I informed everyone and got up.

"Please, for the love of everything sweet and pure," Galaxy begged, not even being able to look at me, "Take separate showers!" He groaned, made a vomiting noise and buried his head in his hands. I giggled slightly and skipped up the stairs.

I went into my room and heard the shower in my bathroom on meaning Ricky was in there. I decided I had traumatised Galaxy enough so I wouldn't go in there plus I had a shower last night and I prefer to have them at night so I'll wait until tonight to have one.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of matching, lacy, blue panties and bra, a Bring Me The Horizon Ouija Board shirt that said 'Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven, But Nobody Wants To Die,' black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and black TOMS along with a red and black flannel shirt that says 'Music Is My Life' in big white letters on the back.

I stripped my pajamas off and pulled my underwear on and the door opened. I sighed, but there wasn't much on show as I had my back to the door. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. "I didn't know you were in here."

"It's fine," I mumbled and leant back into him.

"I'll leave you," He said softly and let go of me.

"You can sit on the bed I'm almost done," I smiled, a slightly smaller smile as I felt at a loss without his arms wrapped around me.

I pulled on the top, jeans, TOMS and tied the flannel shirt around my waist as it's way too hot to wear it. I straightened my hair and then put on foundation, eyeliner and blood red lipstick.

"Are you gonna be able to get the tattoo wearing that?" Ricky asked.

"Yes because the top exposes my collarbone," I told him, rolling my eyes at his constant worrying.

"I'm sorry," He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, "I just want this to be perfect. It's our first massive thing together."

"I know Ricky, it will be perfect okay? I promise," I smiled and held my pinky out to him. He smiled back and entwined his pinky with my small one. He nodded and kissed my lips softly.

We parted and walked out of the door, down the stairs and out of the front door, yelling a loud goodbye to my band as we did so. We jumped in the car, Ricky driving since he says I'm a 'reckless driver' and he 'doesn't want to be in a car that I'm driving because I'll end up killing him.'

Ricky drove carefully as I groaned at how slow he was going. "The speed limits twenty not two," I groaned.

"Leave me to drive legally Miss 'I drive twenty miles per hour over the limit and think it's okay beside I haven't been caught yet,'" He mimicked.

"Shut up," I scoffed, but left a smile on my face so he knew I understood it was a joke, something a lot of girls have trouble doing.

"Anyway," Ricky sang. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Collarbones or wrists?"

"I don't know because collarbones would hurt more and be more visible to Chris who would flip out, but the wrist isn't showy enough and isn't special enough." I sighed.

"I think we should do the collarbones," Ricky told me. "Fuck what anyone else thinks right? Yeah, sure Chris might be angry for a bit, but who gives a fuck? It's our relationship not his. If you're really that worried you can cover it up around him, but this is a special thing for us to symbolise all we've been through and overcame together. This is for us."

"Okay," I nodded, a massive smile stretched across my face. "Let's do it. I won't cover it up either because this is for us and it's my life not his, I'm an adult and he can't control me! Plus I have too many other tattoos on my arms it wouldn't stand out, I have none on my collarbones or around it."

"Neither do I and I want everyone to know that you're my girl and it's gonna stay that way," Ricky smiled proudly and unlike it did with Jack, I didn't feel sick when he spoke about so much closer commitment, but instead I felt at ease. I felt safe.

I don't think I loved Jack because the way I feel about Ricky and the way he makes me feel is something I've never experienced. It's indescribable yet I could go on forever about it, but I wouldn't be able to capture the feeling just right because you'll never know it until you experience it yourself. I thought what I had with Jack was love, but it wasn't, it was lust. I was addicted to the need to fuck him and that's why I couldn't keep my hands off of him. With Ricky it's different: I waited to make sure the sex was special, we aren't constantly touching and although we cuddle a lot it's just a comfort thing it never leads anywhere.

I know it's only been a short while, but I know I love Ricky and I know I did before the accident too because I feel like there's so much more to this relationship than I know, it's buried deep in the rubble of my broken memories and I'm trying desperately to dig them out. Every time Ricky tells me a story I visualise it and it feels real, almost as if I remember it, but I don't.. It's like when you read a book and you feel as if you are there with that character, like their guardian angel, guiding them and watching them yet you're never seen nor noticed, you're not there.

You'd think I'd be scared about having feelings as strong as this, but I'm not scared just like I wasn't scared of growing up because as far as my brain is concerned, I've always been an adult and I never grew up I was just there. Sometimes I feel like they tell me I was in an accident to hide the fact I was born a totally mature adult and although it's impossible, it feels most logical to me because it's so hard to imagine I had so many years of life, so many memories that others remember and made such big influences on people I don't even remember when I don't remember any of it. Not one bit.

"Vamp?" Ricky whispered as he shook me awake from my day dream. "We're here."

I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt then climbed out of the car. Ricky met me at the front of the car and entwined our hands, walking us towards the entrance of the tattoo shop. I feel almost dependent on Ricky like I know I'd be fine on my own if I didn't know Ricky, but now that I have him, he's consumed my whole life along with everything in it.

The bell on the door jingled as I pushed it open. We walked to the front desk to be met with a woman with long, black hair, lots of piercings and two tattoo sleeves, chewing gum and typing on her computer. She looked up as we walked towards her and a friendly smile graced her face.

"Can I help you dearies?" She asked in a southern drawl.

"We have appointments," Ricky said.

"Name?"

"Ricky Olson and Vamp Rebel," Ricky said.

She nodded and typed a few things in on the computer then looked back up at us with another warm smile. "If y'all could go take a seat over there for me," She motioned to the plastic waiting chairs, "Angelo will be ready for you in a moment Ricky and he will be doing both your tattoos and Megan will be doing yours Vamp. They're both lovely and you will be in the same room for the first one then you will be moved off into a separate room for your second Ricky," She smiled and went back to typing on the computer.

"Both artists are amazing. Ange has done many of my tattoos and Megan is so talented. She did the one on your brothers leg."

"The one for my grandfather," I whispered. He nodded and placed a hand on me knee. "She's amazing," I said in awe, very happy she will be doing my tattoo.

"So are you changing your name to Vamp Rebel?"

"No," I shook my head. "That will only be a stage name. I'm changing my first name to Vamp, but I'm keeping my second name because I've made up with Chris now and I don't want to disconnect myself from my parents and family like that."

"That's a good choice. I'm proud of you," He smiled.

"Thank you Ricky it means a lot," I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder for a moment then lifted it up as I saw a girl covered in tattoos, bright red and black hair and fewer piercings come out of a room.

"Guys," She smiled at us, more at me, "We're ready for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 72 49
Haven Cerulli is Chris Motionless's sister and has always been around the band. When her boyfriend breaks more than her heart and Chris can't be what...
9.4K 382 31
Sin and Chris "Motionless" Cerulli have dealt with basically everything life can possibly throw at them now. They've gotten married, had kids, they h...
2.4K 9 35
Cassie was bullied and picked on her entire life. She's gotten into a bad habit of self harming. One night, her mom finds out about her cutting and t...
13.3K 877 29
All through high school, Chris Cerulli was seen as a misfit; an outcast. However, he still had his friends, his band, and his girlfriend. He was ordi...