All For Me {Frerard} {Complet...

By leigha_way_

Could I bring myself to love someone that I hurt so much? Is this all just a dream? Can I ever escape this ni... More

Frank
Gerard
Gerard
Mikey
Frank
Mikey
Gerard
Mikey
Frank
Frank's Dad
Gerard
Frank
Ray
Gerard
Bob
Gerard
Frank
Gerard
Lauren
Frank
Gerard
Frank
Frank
Ray
Gerard
Frank
Mikey
Frank
A/N

Gerard

2.7K 102 341
By leigha_way_

   Nothing could've prepared me for what I saw.

   It was Frank, standing on a stage. Conflicting feelings rose. My vision turned blurry from rage. My drinking urges were coming back.

   It was like a trigger. I turned to leave, but Vic, Emily, and Andy stood and blocked my way.

   I wasn't scared of Emily or Vic who were both shorter than Frank, but Andy was pretty intimidating. I cowered back and turned. Now I was annoyed. He wanted to see me suffer.

   Frank began to speak.

   "I wrote this song and dedicate it to... well, hopefully my boyfriend if he'll ever forgive me," he seemed emotional. "Gerard Way, I love you. I call this The World Is Ugly".

   By the end of the song I was sobbing. I ran onstage and hugged him so tight. I never wanted to let him go.

   "Yes yes yes, I will be your boyfriend. I love you Frank", I sobbed.

   "I'll never let them hurt you. I promise", he whispered to me.

   It shocked me to hear him say that.

   I hugged him tighter and I could see the eyeliner on his shirt and I felt bad but I couldn't stop.

   The song was so raw with emotion, I just can't.

   After the display of emotion, everyone cheered on a band that went on stage. I didn't know the kid singing, but it wasn't bad.

   I ran off to a remote corner of the room as Frank got bombarded with high fives and words of congratulations. I needed a second to look presentable again. I borrowed Mikey's eyeliner and eventually settled in the corner.

   Once Frank was finished saying his thanks, he spotted me out.

   "Hey", he mumbled. "I'm sorry for all I put you through".

   "Frank, it's okay. What matters is that now I have you back", I smiled at him.

   I cradled his face.

   "I love you Gerard", he breathed.

   I smiled and took my hand off his face and offered my hand to him. He accepted it and I sunk down the wall to sit, dragging him with me.

   "I love you too", I face cradled him again.

   Don't judge. Face cradle life.

   He nuzzled his head into my chest.

   "I have been exhausted. All I've done is practice," Frank sighed.

   "I wondered why Mikey stopped having me pick him up", I laughed.

   "So... are you going to spend the night?" Frank asked.

   "Sure, I'll need to get clothes though", I laughed at his display of affection.

   "I have some... they're yours actually," Frank giggled.

   The noisy and raving room around us drowned out in his presence. Nothing else mattered to me. I could only hear him.

   I guess we drifted into sleep because before I knew it, we were surrounded by a group of rowdy people who drew on Frank's face.

   "Leave him alone, it's his birthday," I demanded.

   Andy, who was the one who had the marker, waved everyone else away laughing.

   "So you and Frank, huh? Gerank is a good ship name", Andy laughed.

   "Actually, I think I like Frerard," I smiled. "Hopefully the idiot doesn't leave again".

   Andy just laughed and walked away to find his next marker victim. Frank just continued to nap on my chest, undisturbed.

   "Frank", I nudged him. "Wake up, it's your birthday party".

   "Mmm?" he groaned. "One sec".

   He yawned and adjusted himself more comfortably onto my lap with his legs hanging to my left side, crushing against the wall. He wrapped his arms around me so he could fall.

   It hurt my heart, so I let him be.

   Mikey spotted me in the thick crowd and soon pushed his way to me.

   "Hey are you going to spend the night with us? Mom knows the plan already", Mikey asked.

   "Mhm", I nodded.

   "I'm happy he came to his senses", Mikey smiled.

   "No, I'm glad he's out of his senses. I don't think after all that's happened that he'd be sane and still come back", I moped.

   "When you hid away in your room, all you did was beat yourself up. Stop. Frank loves, er... likes you", Mikey stuttered.

   "I do love you, though," Frank mumbled.

   That put a huge smile on my face.

   "I love you too, Frankie", I said, stroking his damp hair.

   I leaned down to kiss his cheek, but he grabbed my collar and attacked my lips with his. I relaxed into the kiss and Mikey awkwardly shuffled his awkward self away.

   Shouldn't he be talking to Emily anyways?

   We didn't stop for what seemed like an hour, but in reality it was like a minute and a half.

   "Okay," I panted. "Go get to hosting your party".

   "I don't want to stop loving you though", he groaned and giggled.

   He heaved up and groaned.

   "I'm going to be bombarded by birthday wishes and shit, please come," he begged.

   "Fine," I rolled my eyes.

   Really, all we did was get up from the corner and transferred ourselves to the couch.

   A burly guy with short hair walked up to us, a smiling couple, and shit us a menacing look.

   "Scuse me you're in my seat", his deep voice sounded.

   "My butt is here, and yours is there", I pointed at my thighs. "Its obviously my seat".

  "Move, or I'll move you, faggot," he threatened.

   I started to move, but not in the sense he wanted. I shook as if I were having a seizure, which pissed him off.

  "Oh, so we have a smart ass, do we?" he snarled.

   He brought his fist back and it collided with my face. Frank shrieked and stood up.

   "Gerard!" he was panicking.

   "Gerard?" I heard Mikey yell from a distance.

   The whole crowd looked at us.

   "Is he bothering you guys?" Andy pushed through the crowd with the rest of his band.

   "He was just leaving", Frank demanded.

   I sat there grasping my non-stop bleeding nose and my aching jaw.

   "You got a problem with me?" the boy turned to Andy.

   "Oh, I think I do. I think all five of us do," Andy held out his arms to gesture to the rest of his band.

   "And us", Mikey emerged with Ray and a furious Bob.

   "Oh, and us", Vic and his band walked out.

   "Don't forget us", Emily and Lauren pushed through, smirking.

   "Fuck this shit", the guys stormed out like a whiny bitch.

   Someone ran through the crowd with a wad of paper towels that Frank frantically held to my bleeding nose.

   "Do you need ice? Are you okay? How many fingers am I holding up? Rate your pain on a scale of-" Frank began but I cut him off.

   "I'm fine Frank," I giggled.

   "Who the hell was that?" Mikey asked, angry.

   "Hes so fucking stupid. He party jumps just to make a scene", some girl sneered from the crowd.

   "Who cares about him? I'm worried about your fucking nose Gerard", Frank said.

   "I've broken my nose before Frank", I giggled. "Look".

   I snapped my nose back into place and everyone cringed in disgust, save for Mikey and a few others.

   Frank attacked me with a hug.

   "Next time, just move you fucking idiot", he scolded into my chest.

   By midnight, the party was about a quarter of the size it was, mainly because people had school tomorrow, which some of us were inevitably going to skip. It happens every year with Mikey.

   We were walking around together, as Frank was drifting in and out of sleep on the couch. He was in the middle of drinking a Dr. Pepper when I began to tickle him, causing him to spit it out.

   "Gerard!" he shrieked.

   Everything went silent.

   "I bet they're fucking", Bob said from outside.

   "Yuck!" Mikey retched in disgust.

  This caused a chain of laughter, starting with Frank and I.

   The party continued and once it cleared out, Mikey, Ray, and I remained with Frank to clean and spend the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.8K 24
(I wrote this when I was 14 it's not good turn away while you can) In the future, in a dystopian universe, no one falls in love by choice. Picked at...
175K 5K 41
"You're mine." "I know." (bottom gerard yikes) (first story warning !! don't comment about the quality of this book, i'm aware) (this story was co...
514 60 7
"What would you do if I ran away tomorrow?" I asked, hypothetically. He took no time to ponder his answer, "I would run away with you."
35.5K 1.3K 22
Because who doesn't love a revenge era Frerard? It's 2004 and My Chem are on tour. It should be a happy time, and yet Gerard finds himself spirallin...