Forgotten memories {A StingLu...

Por Aishiiiteru

Más

Prologue
Chapter 2
UPDATE TO CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

353 9 12
Por Aishiiiteru

Sting's POV
~~~~~
"It should be around here some where..." Yukino says, mostly to herself, as she navigates us with a map. We where on a mission to find a red stone in the lake here. "Ah! Here it is!" She states as we arrive at a large lake beneath a Clift.

"Finally." I breath a sigh of relief. "We've been walking for ages."

"Fro thinks so to!"

"Let's just look for the stone..." Rouge says as monotone as usual while walking over to the water. He suddenly stops and snifs the air. Curious I start to do the same.

Blood and faries.

"Rouge you smell that to right?" I question. He nods in reply. "We better keep our guard up, everyone knows how those bastard faries are. They attack everything they see. Not that we couldn't beat them though, we're way more powerful than them! Right Lecter!"

Lecter smiles and nods "Yeah! Sting-Kuns the best dragon slayer in the world!" I smirk.

"Focus Sting." Rouge warns me. "Yukino, could you use picese to look in the water for the stone."

She nods "Of course, Rouge-San." She pulls a gold key out of a pouch at her side. Holding it in front of her she says "Open gate of fish! Picese!" The two fish appear. "Could you please look for a stone in the water? It's round and red." As soon as she finishes Picese dives into the water and starts searching.

A few minutes of searching later Picese comes back. "Yukino!" The white one starts. "In the water! There's a girl!"

"What! A girl!?" The three of us shout in unison.

"I... is she..." Yukino starts, small tears start to fourm in the corners of her eyes. The back one nods. "But she just died a few seconds ago! We could still bring her back right?!" They state, at Rouges nod of approval they go back down and bring us the girl, setting her down on the ground next to us.

"She's hurt pretty bad!" I state. Her back was a bright red, bleeding in multiple places. She also had multiple red marks around her body, like something was holding her very tight.

"How did this happen..." Yukino gasps

Rouge ignores Yukino and I's surprised reactions and starts trying to revive the girl. About 10 minutes later he was able to bring her back.

"We should bring her back to the guild! She needs medical attention!" Yukino says.

"She's right." I agree.

Rouge simply nods, picking the girl up. As I look at her I notice that her right hand was glowing a soft pink, little particles started going into the air before the glow disappeared. Leaving her blank hand. That was weird I think then shrug oh well, I've seen far weirder things then that.

Lucy's POV

"LUCY!!"

I sprang up in the bed panting heavily What was that... Who was that...

"Ha.... Haa.... Haa.... Ha...." I continue breathing heavily for a few more minutes before catching my breath. When I get my breath back I look around, surving the room I was in. Do I know this place? I question myself. The room had light wood floors with bage walls. To my left was a second bed with plain white sheets, the same as mine, and a door with a strange symbol on it. On my right was a large window. I definitely don't know this place. I sit up then look over at the door as someone walks in.

"Oh! Your awake!" A girl with short white hair says, walking over to my bed. "I'm glad." She smiles softly. I try to smile back but find myself frowning, tears forming in the corners of my eyes as an image appears in my mind. An image of a girl with long white hair, bangs pulled into a ponytail, with a soft, kind smile on her face. She was holding her check with her right hand and holding an empty beer mug in her left. "I-Is something wrong. I-I didn't mean to make you cry!" The white haired girl says worried. I just shake my head and start whipping my eyes with my hands balled into fists. Who was that... She looked so familiar... Dammit what's wrong with me! Why can't I remember!?!

"M-My names Yukino." The girl tells me. "What's your name?"

I sniffle "I-I'm-" I stop dead in my tracks. What is my name? Not knowing the answer just makes me cry even harder. "LUCY!!" I suddenly remember. Oh yeah. Right before I woke up I heard someone say that, it sounded like a boy? Maybe? My heart starts pounding at the thought of the boy shouting my name. I take my hands away from my eyes and place them over my heart. My heart's pounding so hard... My eyes widen. What's this feeling... I start crying yet again, harder then the last time. It hurts... It hurts so much...

Yukino looks at me very worried. She puts a hand on my shoulder, then suddenly a bright Golden light flashes as a man with bright blonde... Or is it orange? Suddenly appears. He looks to have cat ears on his head, he also wears a suit with sunglasses over his eyes. He takes a hold of Yukino's arm, pushing her away from me.

"Don't touch princess!" He glares at her then turns back to me with his eyes soft. "Lucy..." He smiles "I'm so glad your alright." He reaches up to whip the tears from my eyes when he's suddenly blown to the wall with the window by a blast of white light.

"Get away from them!" A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes yells. He starts to walk toward the cat-like man, his right fist encased in the white light from before. No... I think Don't hurt him! My eyes widen at my own thoughts as I jump forward in front of the man. Protecting him with my arms out, glaring at the blonde hair. My back feeling like it was on fire. Fire... I shake my head. I can't worry about that now. I can sort this out later.

"I won't forgive you if you touch my spirit!!" I yell at him. Spirt? Dammit, my own words are confusing me now! I suddenly remember something. That's right!

"My name is Lucy Hato!" Hato? That doesn't sound right... Oh well it seems close enough. "A celestial spirt mage! So don't hurt Leo! He's my previous spirt..." I glare at the blonde boy. That's right. A celestial spirt mage. My first name is Lucy, last name... Hato? Leo is my strongest zodiac spirt! It doesn't feel about right calling him Leo but I know for a fact that's his name! I don't quite remember how I met him, or much about him at all... But I'm sure he was precious to me! All my spirts are!

"Princess..." Leo says. The blonde boy stops walking and starts laughing.

"Y-You sure got some spunk don't you Blondie!" He says holding his stomach. I get a tick mark.

"Why are you calling me Blondie!!!! Your blonde!!!"

He points a finger at me. "D-Does it look like I c-care?!" He stops laughing and walks over to me. I feel Leo tense behind me, starting to get up to get in front of me. I turn and put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"It's alright, Leo. Go back to the spirt world. Your hurt." I say with a smile. I don't need him to get hurt anymore for me. I'll be fine. I can tell that the blonde haired boy is a good person. He hesitates before nodding. "Be careful, Lucy." He disappears and I turn back to the boy.

I blush, going back a step as I find him uncomfortably close to me. He holds out a hand to me.

"Sting."

"Huh?" He sighs.

"My name, it's Sting. Sting Euclift of the guild Saber Tooth."

I smile and take a hold of his hand. "Lucy. Lucy Hato of..." I let the sentence Trail off. Am I in a guild? I feel like a might be... I end up just tearing up again trying to figure out. Sting, surprising smiles at me.

"Why don't you join Saber Tooth? You don't seem to know where to go anyways. Do you remember anything about your past self."

I shake my head "Other then my name, and spirts nothing. I can't even seem to remember how I came across any of my spirts other then Aquarius, Taurus, and Cancer."

He smirks, letting go of my hand he backs up and standing in-between Yukino and a boy with longish black hair. "Then that selts it then. Welcome to Saber Tooth!" Yukino smiles, the other boy has a straight face.

I look at them and find myself smiling wide. These guys... They're my knew Nakama... My friends... I start crying again, though this time I'm crying in happiness. Even if the word Nakama made my heart hurt.

"WHY'RE YOU CRYING THIS TIME!!" Sting yells.

"Sting!" Yukino comes over and hugs me.

"I-I'm just so h-happy! I-I'm sorry!!" I hug Yukino back. Closing my eyes I hear Sting complaining in confusion and an unknown voice, I assume the black haired boy, sigh. I hug Yukino a bit harder, a wide smile on my face.

I may never find out who I was before now... But I can't say I'm not okay with my new life... I don't want my spirts to tell me, I want to find out on my own. Throw what you want at me world, I'll take it head on!

I open my eyes to find Sting looking at me. When he notices me looking back at him he grins, I smile back. I feel like my old Nakama where similar to these guys. Someday I'll find out who they where. But until then,

I pull away from Yukino, pulling her over to the boys I hug all three of them. I'm fine with my current Nakama.
•••••••••••
•~~~~~~~•
••••••••••••
(A/N) Sorry this was so bad! At the end there I was trying to imply that she wants to find out about her past but if she does she doesn't want to leave the people she just met. Oh and just so you guys know she still remembers about the country Fiore. You know, she still remembers about magic, guilds & dark guilds, her spirts, and how she got Taurus, Aquarius, and Cancer from her late mother. She just forgot everything else about her self and how she was in Fairy Tail. She remembered her first name because right before she woke up she heard a boy yelling her name and assumed it was her name. Again sorry for the sucky chapter and all the future sucky chapters. As you can tell I'm not the best writer. If you where wondering Hato is Japanese for Heart (According to Google translate) so that was just a little play on words ;) bye guys! See you next time!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
863K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...