BULLY & His Crush (Boy x Boy)...

By NamedL

"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know... More

Chapter 1 - Aiden
Chapter 2 - The bet
Chapter 3 - You @ Aiden's house
Chapter 4 - All because of Oreo's.
Chapter 5 - Tension
Chapter 6 - Deep shades of red
Chapter 7 - The bully
Chapter 8 - Aidens smell
Chapter 9 - Goose Bumps
Chapter 10 - Because of Aidens shirt
Chapter 11 - Sorta kiss (Aidens POV)
Chapter 12 - Kiss me
Chapter 14 - Kissing Aiden Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - What now?
Chapter 16 - I need him. (Aidens POV)
Chapter 17 - I'm secretly a model.
Chapter 18 - How much I xxxx you
Chapter 19 - Because I like you.
Chapter 20 - You're a wizard, grant me a wish
Chapter 21 - Devilish Smile
Chapter 22 - Just Happened
Chapter 23 - YES!
Chapter 24 - Roller Skate Date
Chapter 25 - I warned you.
Chapter 26 - "I love you."
Chapter 27 - He's mine | You picked me.
Chapter 28 - You win.
Chapter 29 - Naughty Things (END)

Chapter 13 - Kissing Aiden Pt. 1

765K 24.6K 16.1K
By NamedL

"Kiss me and I'll let you go." Aiden demanded as he squeezed tighter.

"Fine!" I yelled. Our body heat was making me dizzy.

Aiden let go of me, and I whipped around. Our faces were inches away. Aidens face was bright red with blush. Trapping me in; he extended his arms, so they touched the lockers. My face flushed. "There's no escaping this." He smirked.

I groaned and inwardly cried. I took a deep breath to prepare myself. I leaned in closer and ever so slightly, I pecked his lips. "There! There's you go! Thats your kiss! Now let me go!" I grabbed his arms but he didn't move.

Aiden sighed. "That's not a kiss, that's a bump on the mouth." He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Let me show you how it's done."

Aiden lets go of that wall and grabs my waist hard. He pushed us against the wall. Our body's touching each other. I could feel everything and I'm sure he could too.

Aidens head tilted and his eyes pierced into mine. His gaze was so strong. I looked at his bright red lips. They were gradually getting lower and closer to mine when they finally crashed into mine. It was rough and hard, filled with all of his emotions. I could hear his muffled moans. His hands went to my head to lock me in place. So I wouldn't move. He tugged on my hair.

"Kiss me back." He said breathlessly. He kissed and sucked my neck. "I want you to kiss me back."

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; what's your favorite name?

A; Jackson, Eli & Charlotte

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 7 7
his first day at new school didn't go as well as mark planned. He's had many problem in the past, due to his sexuality. He thought they would accept...
4.2K 134 15
(This is a boyxboy story so if it makes you uncomfortable just don't read it.) 16 year old Liam Jacobs is majorly crushing on the highschool's hottes...
3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
3.6K 351 20
(BoyXBoy) Grant is a kind seventeen year old who feels like gets ignored by everyone, whether it's by his parents, or his rude ex-boyfriend, Nathan...