The White Moment (Akashi Seij...

By midnight0406

Akashi saw white. White everywhere. It was as if he had suddenly walked into winter. The pureness of the whit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5 (Omake)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5 Extra
Chapter 29
29.5 Valentines day Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Omake: Alternate Universe
Chapter 32
APOLOGY
NEW STORY

Chapter 4

2.4K 61 2
By midnight0406

 Setsuna wasn't able to cheer up at all. Her teammates were really concerned when they saw their captain lose her usual cheerfulness. They were still able to win all the games and get champion, but Setsuna had lost her enthusiasm. Megumi was especially concerned. The two have known each other since elementary school; they have the closest relationship in the team. Megumi swore that she'd be Setsuna's pillars when she needed her. Right now, as Setsuna's right hand, it's Megumi's duty to cheer her up and get her on her feet again, but she can't. As of now, only time can heal Setsuna.

Days passed. Day by day, Setsuna's mood was getting better. Kuroko and Setsuna couldn't help but hate the cruelty of basketball, but at the same time, love it to no end. Setsuna realized that she just have to accept what happened. She will not pretend like nothing ever happened and her suffering never existed, but she will move on. She promised herself to move on. Slowly, she was able to start laughing and telling jokes again. She started to stand back on her feet.

Soon, winter came, then spring. Their graduation was coming up. Setsuna graduated as top student of her grade. After graduation, everyone went home for their short spring break. Setsuna and Kuroko spent spring break doing random things. They played basketball in the neighborhood, played video games, and blew up the kitchen from attempting to make hash browns (not literally).

"So what high school are you going to?" Setsuna asked when they were playing a video game on Kuroko's PS3.

"Seirin," Kuroko answered.

"The new school?"

Kuroko nodded.

"Tetsuya, Setsuna-chan, tell me if you guys want something to eat okay?" Kuroko's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay!" Kuroko and Setsuna said in unison. It's as if they were children again.

"OH NO!" Kuroko shouted as his player died.

"YAYYYY!" Setsuna cheered as she flopped back and laid down on the ground. "I win again!". Kuroko sighed and sat back, pouting.

"It's not fair," he said.

"Life's not fair."

"You have the upper hand."

"Of course, it's my game!" Setsuna laughed.

"Ara! Did Setsuna-chan win again?" Kuroko's mother asked as she brought a plate into the living room and set it on the small table.

"You bet!" Setsuna replied with a cheeky smile.

"As expected!" Kuroko's mother smiled. Kuroko just pouted.

"One more game," Kuroko then muttered. Setsuna immediately sat up and restarted the game.

"Don't cry if you lose again," she warned. Kuroko didn't reply. He honestly did not have any confidence in winning, but still tried anyways.

\(*T▽T*)/

Through hanging out together during spring break, both Kuroko and Setsuna had gotten stronger, physically and mentally. They were both sent to high school as a whole new (not really) person. Kuroko entered Seirin, while Setsuna moved up to the High School division of the Himura Academy.

"Um....so yeah.....let's have a great year this year. That's all," Setsuna ended her speech at the opening ceremony of school as the top student. Everyone below were all cracking up at her "well planned" speech. The teachers all shook their head in disappointment. Even though Setsuna has such a laid back and carefree attitude at school, she still remains the teacher's favorite student.

"Setsu-chan!" a voice called from down the hall. Setsuna turned to see who it was. A brunette was running her way.

"Rin!" Setsuna gasped. The brown haired girl with pigtails jumped onto the white haired girl. "When did you get back?!"

"Last week! Did you miss me?" Rin asked.

"Yeah," Setsuna said with a smile wide on her face. Rin laughed and the two girls headed for class.

"How was America?" Setsuna asked.

"Fun."

"Did you play basketball there?"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to come back to our team?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

"HAHA! Then why did you even ask?" Rin laughed.

"Just to make sure I won't have to kick your butt," Setsuna replied.

"OH MY GOD RINNNN!!!!!!!!!" Natsuki screamed as she saw the brunette down the hall. The blonde haired girl ran over and glomped the browned haired girl. Rin, being just as tall as Natsuki, didn't lose balance. If it were Setsuna, she would have fallen over immediately. This was overall, a good reunion.

After school, Setsuna headed to the gym. "OHHH! THERE SHE IS!" a voice shouted. Setsuna's eyes widened as she walked into the high school gym. There they are, everyone, lined up. "Setsu-chan!"

"S-SENPAI!!" Setsuna gasped. She wasn't supposed to be surprised, but she still is. "W-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

The high school coach, Tokugawa Mikoto, cleared her throat. Everyone turned towards her. "Hakuya Setsuna," she called.

"Yes ma'am," Setsuna replied as she stood up straight, hands by her side. The coach pointed a finger at her.

"From this day on, you are the captain of the Himura High School Basketball team!" the coach announced.

..........

"HAAAA?!" Setsuna screamed. "But- What about the upperclassmen? Are you guys really okay with this? Haruka-senpai, aren't you captain?"

"Eh? Oh, you see, we all agreed that when you get to high school we'd hand the captain position to you," Haruka, a black haired third year student, said. The older girl then walked over to the younger girl and put a hand on her shoulder. "Good luck."

"Yeah, she'll need it," someone else said from the line of girls. Setsuna tilted her body to look past Haruka. She saw a tall girl with grass colored hair, with hands behind her head smiling at her.

"Hideaki-senpai?" Setsuna called.

"Why am I the only one being called by the surname?" Hideaki demanded with a frown on her face. "Plus, now that you're captain, you can go ahead and drop the senpai suffix."

"Eh? But you guys are still my seniors. I need to show respect."

"That's right. Everyone, here's your model student. Learn from her. From now on, everyone will be following Setsuna's order's as well as mine. Got it?" Coach Tokugawa demanded.

"Yes ma'am!" all the students answered.

"Alright then! Let's start practice!"

\(*T▽T*)/

"Is something wrong?" Kuroko asked Setsuna back home after dinner.

"The coach made me captain of the basketball team," Setsuna answered.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

"No it isn't! I was finally looking forward to being a lower classmen again and being taken care of by my senpais. But look at this! Everyone's putting all the weight on my shoulders again! They just hate letting me relax don't they?" Setsuna sulked. Kuroko chuckled. He knew his friend very well. One thing about Setsuna is she never liked being in charge or taking responsibility, and will complain a lot, but she will never abandon her duties. Setsuna will always accomplish her mission no matter what, which is why Kuroko has always looked up to this childhood friend of his.

"Pocky?" Kuroko offered.

"YESSIES!!!!" Setsuna shouted as she pounced on Kuroko for the pockies. Kuroko laughed as he held the pocky box up high so Setsuna has to reach for it. The pocky was green tea flavored, Setsuna's favorite. "So Tetsuya how was school?" she asked as she stuffed her face with sticks.

"I got in the basketball team," he said.

"Of course you did. I bet there weren't that many members at all," Setsuna said.

"Yeah."

"So, anything interesting?"

"There's this guy from America. His name is Kagami Taiga. He's...a very good person."

"Let me guess, you guys are going to become Japan's number one."

"How did you know?" Kuroko demanded.

"Dude that is so cliche," Setsuna replied in a joking manner. "So, what about the rest?"

"I haven't got to know them yet, but the coach told us to strip on first meeting," Kuroko replied. Setsuna immediately choked on her pocky.

"S-S-Strip?!!"

"Well, we just took our shirts off...."

Setsuna slapped her forehead. "Jeez! Don't give me the wrong idea!" she said. "I thought you met some demon coach of something."

"She seems nice though," Kuroko replied.

"Oh....." Setsuna muttered. Wait...a girl? Do women coach public schools too?

A/N: Hey there my lovely readers! Thanks for reading my story and for the support. This chapter was surprisingly short ahahahaha! Sorry about that. Oh and development...um...it's going to be very slow. I know I know some of you hate slow development but it'll get better trust me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
430K 15.6K 34
"I joined Teiko's basketball team." He said. She stared blankly at him before nodding. He knows she hated basketball, but he liked it. She was in no...
4.6K 82 14
KUROKO NO BASKET OWN TIMELINE [KUROKO TETSUYA x OC] She blushes furiously and got up from Kuroko who was just as red as her. He thought for a second...
83.5K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...