My Angel (A Castiel Fanfic) [...

Bởi neahann

Everything was perfect in your life. Until one day something tragic happens. Out of nowhere an angel called C... Xem Thêm

It Was Perfect
It Was Almost Too Real
Why Is This Happening?
Again?!?
Perfection
The One
Christmas
Worries
Wings
Rain
The Cat
New Year's
Winter
Valentine
Special
Drunk
Pain
Your Choice
The Deal
A Twist
Together Again
Alarm Clock
Roommate?
Dean You Can't Tell
Sorry Uncle Sam
Our Angel Is Here
Dean's Lullaby
Park Shadow
Cas Please Come Out
Wreaked Cas
Midnight
Please Stay
My Heart is a Ghost Town...
Her Heaven
Dean's Pie
The Hunter's Tragedy
The Guardians Of The Winchesters
Heaven For All
A/N: The End
5k?!?
10K?!
20K and New Cover??
Editing

Photograph

747 36 3
Bởi neahann

A/N: This was the only version of the song I could find, that would work on here. It skips a paragraph. The song is called, Photograph, by Ed Sheeran.

You let out a shriek of pain and your body fell to the floor.

-Castiel's POV-

Castiel snapped out of it and his eyes stopped glowing. His wings were still out, feathers were going everywhere.

Your body was motionless on the floor, still bleeding out.

"Y/N!" Cas ran over and picked your lifeless body up.

He brushed your hair out of your face and kissed you on the forehead, expecting to see your beautiful smile grow. Nothing.

"I'm sorry," Castiel was crying holding your body, each teardrop hit your forehead.

"Hell, sorry won't even cut it!" Castiel wailed.

Dean ran down the hallway to see Castiel's wings out and him holding your body.

"Castiel?" Dean walked over and put his hand on your forehead, it was so cold.

"What happened?" Dean demanded.

"I..." Castiel couldn't tell Dean, he knew that Dean loved you too.

"You did this?!?!" Dean grabbed Castiel by the shirt.

Sam ran in and saw this, "Hey! Dean let Castiel go!"

Dean obeyed but stared at Castiel.

Sam looked and saw your body in Castiel's arms.

"Cas, what happened?" Sam was trying not to cry but he choked up.

"I...I did this," Castiel said quietly.

Sam just stared and couldn't say a word, if he did he would've burst in tears.

Tears were running down Dean's face, "Why?! Was she a demon or?"

"I lost control..." Castiel noticed his wings were still out but he didn't care.

"Yeah, we can obviously see that," Sam pointed to the wings and all of the ebony feathers on the floor.

Castiel kissed the top of your head and lifted up in his arms, bridal style. He carried you to the bed and lied you down. He closed your scared looking eyes.

Dean came up behind him and grabbed his shirt, making Cas spin around.

"You better have a good story," Dean's face was so close to Castiel's face their lips were almost touching.

Dean let go and held your lifeless hand, "I love you," He kissed your cheek.

Dean got up and walked out of the door.

Sam looked disappointed in Cas but walked over to you, "Oh, I'm so sorry Little One," He picked up a feather from the floor and stuck it in your hair and he kissed your forehead.

Sam didn't say anything but he sat on the bed with you.

"Sam, I-" Castiel started but Sam cut him off.

"What happened Cas?" Sam glared at him then back at your face.

"She went to the future and saw that Aleana is going to become a monster. She wanted to do something about her when she came back to the present. I freaked out and well..." Castiel looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"Castiel, do you think you can bring her back?" Sam looked a little bit hopeful.

"I don't think so, anyways she wouldn't want to see me or be with me," Cas looked down, trying to hide the tears going down his cheek.

"Maybe, maybe not. Castiel, I don't even know what to say!" Sam started to scold him, "You killed her, and you are going to be dead meat when Dean finds out what happened,"

"I know, just, she may come back," Castiel opened his locket you gave him, he smiled at the picture of you two.

"Couldn't you see her in heaven?" Sam brushed some hair out of your face.

"Well, depends if she said yes to the reaper," Cas looked a little worried, how if she didn't say yes?

"She did, I don't feel any cold spots," Sam looked confident that you were okay.

"We will wait and if she doesn't come back in a few days, I will look for her," Castiel insisted, trying to convince himself.

"Fine, just keep distance from Dean. I don't want to break up a fight," Sam said as he walked out of your room.

Castiel looked at you and saw a photograph that was in your pocket. He looked at it and it was another picture that you carried around, but it was different. It was a picture of the whole family, Dean, Sam, You, and Castiel. On the back of it was a song name: Photograph.

Castiel remembered the song, it was the song that Cas sang to you. Castiel stared at your face and caressed it singing the song softly:

Loving can hurt

Loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard

You know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

'Til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

Wait for me to come home

Loving can heal

Loving can mend your soul

And it's the only thing that I know

I swear it will get easier

Remember that with every piece of ya

And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We keep this love in this photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Our hearts were never broken

Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

'Til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me

That's OK, baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home

Oh you can fit me

Inside the necklace you got when you were 16

Next to your heartbeat

Where I should be

Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me

Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away

I will remember how you kissed me

Under the lamppost

Back on 6th street

Hearing you whisper through the phone,

"Wait for me to come home."

Cas smiled, remembering your smiling face when he sang it to you.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

293 25 12
Gabriella's heart is meant to be broken. At least, that's what she's been led to believe her entire life. Despite that, she's made the mistake of fal...
404K 10.7K 57
☁ ︎ His Wings (Castiel X Reader) ☁︎ 2016 (Editing) An angel, with blue eyes, and innocence could never be better.... Right? Well you've been hunting...
5.3K 297 5
Dean is in his last year of college with his best friend Alfie and after deciding they don't want to do another year in the dorms, they get a small a...
31.9K 673 10
REQUESTS CLOSED No longer writing for Supernatural nor on Wattpad