The Pick and Drop game (Sasuk...

By SasukexTsunami

Okay here's how the game goes you pick the most ugliest person you can think of and ask them out and date the... More

The Game Begins
Behind Those Nerdy Glasses
Friendship Lasting Forever
Hidden Popularity
Extra!!!(Choji)
Hanging with the Gamers
Meeting the Family pt.1
FREEDOM!
The Start of an Epic Plan
Plan Part A: Movies
Change of Plans
Lost the Game
Unlabeled
Pretty Portrait
Jar of Gummies
My True Self
Cool Again
Let The Games Begin
Toby Doesn't like Kissy Kissy
Bad Kisser
Blackmail
The Betrayal
Final Chapter
AN - QUESTIONS
My Superhero Kickstarter

A Smart Ino?

1.6K 66 12
By SasukexTsunami

~Next Morning~
[Name] POV
Oh what am I going to do? I was slumped over in the library. In deep thought over yesterday.Not only did I kiss Sasuke but we are going out tonight and that only means one thing.I like him......This was only suppoused to be a game. I didn't actually intend to like him. Worst of all Sakura's birthday is tonight and she is already getting supicious of me and Sasuke's relationship. Oh what do I do. I can't just blow off the date but if I blow off Sakura's party I won't here the end of it. Besides she's turning sixteen and knowing Sakura she probably wants her sweet sixteen perfect. I sighed what do I do...
"[Name]?" said a familiar voice.
"Ino? I never thought I'd see you here."I said.
"Yeah most people wouldn't think to see me in a library. Because they think I'm dumb as a sack of peanuts." Ino said.
"No I didn't mean it like that." I said.
"But what they don't realize it's all an act because no on likes a smart blonde." Ino laughed.
"But why would you care what people think." I asked.
"Not people.person. I care what Sakura thinks. As long as Sakura thinks I'm not smarter than her then I remain popular. I wouldn't want to be labeled as nerd." Ino said.
"Oh."I said.
"But enough about me why are you here?" she asked.
I was surprised at the certain change of question.
"Oh ummm...."I said.
"It has to do with Sasuke doesn't it. I knew it you actually like him." Ino said.
"What?" I said surprised.
"I'm quite observant. I knew you liked him since you stuck up for him at the mall." Ino said.
"......" I had no idea what to say.
"Don't worry I won't tell Sakura. Your secret is safe with me." Ino winked.
I smiled a little. "Well yes I like him.... and the problem is we have a date." I said. "Then what's the problem?" Ino asked. "It's..... tonight." I said.
"Tonight? but that's Sakura's party." Ino said. "I know that Ino! I don't know what to do. After Sasuke's game tryouts then we are going to some restaurant." I said.
Ino thought.
"[Name] what time do the tryout end?" Ino asked.
"7:30 why?" I asked.
"I have an idea" Ino said.
Ino leaned in and whispered a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 438 12
[dropped] ┊⁀➷ Sakura Haruno x Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha " when god decides to fuck with someone , he goes all out " ...
8.4K 105 18
Naruto used to date Sasuke and then sasuke left him out of annoyance, Immediately regretting it. He tries to get him back. and shy naruto is annoyed...
502K 16K 61
Of all the people I could have fallen for, I fell for him. I knew better than to, but I still did. Before he left, he gave false hopes. Making me thi...
54.2K 1.6K 17
It's gonna be your first day in the academy, you made a few friends & everything was good until you met mitsuki. you start catching feelings for him...