Dean's Cup

By Hufflepufftilian

(An attempt at a) Cute Supernatural coffee shop AU. It's terrible I know.. I wrote it... It's really crap More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 7
Part 8: The mistake
Part 9
Part 10.
Part 11- Reality or Fantasy
minor ANNOUNCMENT
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15.
A letter to you

Part 6

140 9 0
By Hufflepufftilian

The clock just struck 4 o'clock. Only an hour left. Cas sighed he was filled with relief and worry.

What if Dean didn't show up, what if he got nervous and spilled his secrets, what if he told Dean about the wings-the main reason people left, what if? All these questions clouded his mind.

The wings. Cas had a tattoo of wings, they were black and broken. The feathers torn, and mangled.

The wings represented everything he'd been through, from his brother dying to rebelling against his father to his father leaving his family.
***
Half an hour left. Cas didn't need to get ready, as he was already dressed.

Realizing it was 30 minutes until he had to meet Dean he hurried to his car.

Once in the car he stared at himself for a good 5 minutes. After that he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.8K 62
•Emma Swan• Quiet and studious. A total sweetheart. Always works hard and is set to become the greatest biochemist in the world. •Killian Jones• St...
63.3K 1.2K 63
I know what I did was not right. I know that I am leaving so much behind. But I had to go. I couldn't do it anymore. I know she will be safe. But I c...
385K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
9.1K 148 5
Join Mimmi on a swim after her beloved crush, Chris comes home from the United States from studying dolphins. When she gets hurt and can't see him, C...