Travelin' Soldier ° BUCKY BAR...

By bokuroos

in which they send each other letters. [bucky barnes x lara roth] [captain america; the first avenger] [book... More

prologue; writing letters
one; lara caroline roth
two; james buchanan barnes
three; lara roth
four; bucky barnes
five; lara
six; bucky
eight; lara
nine; lara
ten; bucky
eleven; dancing with the stars
twelve; lara
thirteen; bucky
fourteen; lara
fifteen; bucky
sixteen; lara
seventeen; lara
eighteen; lara
nineteen; lara
twenty;
epilogue; one last time
note; sequel

seven; lara

10.7K 541 34
By bokuroos

Dear Bucky,

Good luck!

I'm glad you like me too. I was worried that I ruined something perfectly good. Lara Roth would do something like that.

Please, be safe and don't die. I'd rather hate that!

Like seriously, you're probably like my first boyfriend (can I call you that?) please don't die. I've been telling my sister about you, and when you meet Wesley, you'll meet her. That's if you still want to meet her.

She's excited to meet you. I've only told her a little bit and she says that you're perfect for me. She also said that if something happens to you, I should go for Steve. But I tell her that would be weird, cause he's one of my best friends.

Well, I'm going to be writing to you for a lot longer now. Is that okay?

Too bad if it isn't.

Your truly,

Lara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.5K 78
After the fatal car crash that took the lives of their parents, Carmen Taylor and her brother, Piers, move to the small town of Beacon Hills, Califor...
644K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
294K 11.2K 28
❝War-torn child, you know better than anyone how to cry in silence for things gone by and how to kill and kill without seeing their eyes. War-born ch...
460K 13.7K 65
"I never wanted to be this kind of warrior. A soulless one." Nia's journey continues, except now she is among Skaikru. But can she still stand by t...