Deadly love ♡ series

By ConverseAJ

17 year old, Alice Waters, has a special gift. Alice writes herself off as crazy and her best friend goes mis... More

SPOILER
1♧ Questioning mental abilities
2 ♤ What have I ever done?!
3♡ Hey, nice knife
4♢ Well, that was a fun near death experience
5♡ Lovely
6♧ Road trip
7♤ Personal space
8♧ Kill joy
10♡ I dare you
11 ♧ Love square
12♤ Things go down
13♡ Downtown
14♢ Baiting
15♤ Bonding time
16♡ The date wreckers
17♢ A life for a curse
18 ♤ Mc dreamy fight
19♧ Nothing lasts forever
20♢ Change & Search
A/N:
21♡ Friends and allies
22♢ Duck mummy!
23♧ Drama
24♤ This is it...
.25♡ APRIL FOOLS
VOTE PLEASE

9♢ Jerk headed vampire

39 6 0
By ConverseAJ

♢ Alice's POV ♢

"Vampires aren't real." Liz said.

"I'll explain everything when we get back to town." Kol said.

My phone Made a barking sound, meaning I got a text.

"Was that your phone?" Kol asked.

"Shush." I said, putting my hand on his mouth.

He looked like he was holding his breath. Didn't have to be that quiet.

I checked my messages, seeing I had one from Noah.

*Where are you?*

I rolled my eyes.

*Side ways* I texted back.

"Who is that?" Kol asked. Then he jumps and pushes my hand away.

"You ok?" I asked. His eyes had veins appearing under them.

"Yeah, just something in my eye." He said as he walked outside.

I followed him and turned him around. I stroked the veins under his eyes and looked him in the eye.

The veins dissapearered and he put a hand around my waist. We kissed and the someone cleared their throat. We pulled apart to see a smirking Liz.

"It's getting late and we are too far away from home to crash." She said.

"There's a motel down the road." Kol said.

Liz searched him and for a minute i thought sge was checking him out til her eyes landed on his wallet. Liz took his wallet and grinned at us.

"Good. You guys can have a room to yourselfs and I will be flirting with that bar tender." She beamed.

"Go see if he has a cute friend." I called

Kol rested his forehead on mine and pulled me closer.

"Sorry, there won't be any room," he said. I laughed and pulled him towards the motel.

"Popcorn?" Liz asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Holy mother of llamas! How rich are you, Kol?" Liz exclaimed as she opened his wallet. Kol shrugged.

"Is this a card made of gold?" She breathed.

"Maybe." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Big family." He said.

"Well, I'm going to get enough Candy to sink a ship and enough hard lemonade for the ship to float in." I said. Kol laughed as I dragged him to the bar in mini restaurant.

"You owe me." Kol smirked.

"What do I owe you?" I giggled.

We may have been partially drunk.

"Continuing what we were doing ealier." He tapping his lips.

"Alright." I said. I stood on tips toes and put the bottle of hard lemonade behind my back.

I reached in his jacket and grabbed the key. Just us our lips were about to meet, I put the bottle to his lips and ran to our room.

I laughed at the suprised noise he made and ran inside our room. Room 17.

Well, I know nothing bad will happen. Ever since we kissed I haven't had any break downs.

Pick of Liz on the side!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 260 12
Aubry is your typical Seventeen year old. Or so she thinks. She goes to school just like anybody else but what happens when she gets a new English te...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
40 0 13
Alice, a 24 year old werewolf lives on her own after her family got murdered by vampires. She decided no one would suffer like her ever again so she...
23.5K 470 10
"I don't know how you could ever love a vampire..." Rory says sadness in his voice "I do love you Rory..." also y/n uses they/them pronouns but feel...