Slowly Falling in Love with Y...

By ataerublue

More

(1) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The First Meeting
(2) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The First Day
(3) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The New Guy
(4) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The Results
(5) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The Checkup
(7) Slowly Falling in Love with You - 'I don't care'

(6) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The Date

145 2 1
By ataerublue

Sorry for the long wait fans >.<! Here's the next chapter =D Lana and Noah <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lana’s POV

“You scared the frickin hell out of us,” Camille said, engulfing me in a huge hug. Zack nodded quietly on the side.

“I’m sorry! I’ve just been so tired lately and I went to the doctors yesterday so hopefully I’ll be okay as soon as I get the meds,” I said, patting Camille on the back. She must have heard from Reyna.

“That’s good to hear, but you gotta take better care of yourself L,” Zack said, still looking at me worriedly.

“Calm down guys! It’s not like I’m dying or nothing!” I said, laughing it off.

“Doesn’t stop us from worrying,” Zack muttered.

“What did you say?” I asked Zack, surprised at the tone of his voice.

“Nothing L, just…nothing,” Zack said. He looked at his watch and started walking away. “I’m gonna be late, catch you later.”

“What’s up with him?” I whispered to Camille as he was still in hearing range. She just shrugged.

“No idea…but I gotta go too, time to get stitching again!” Camille said, giving me a hug and walking away. She’s an aspiring fashion designer, hoping to follow in the footsteps of her Mum and I must say, with the way she’s designing right now, she could easily follow. I reclined in the sofa and closed my eyes, listening to the usual overload of voices in the common room.

“Hey! What’s up?” a familiar voice asked. My eyes immediately flew open and I felt my cheeks warm. Oh, get a hold of yourself Lana, you just saw him yesterday!

“Hey!” I kinda breathed out. “Take a seat!”

“So mommy! So, which movie do you wanna catch this afternoon? I think we just have Biology and then we’re both free…or is that my memory going?” Noah asked, grinning that famous grin of his. It never seems to disappear, it’s like stuck on his face every hour of every day!

“Mommy? Jeez, you always call me that! Isn’t it getting a bit old now? And what would people say about a Mum going on a date with her kid…oh the incest, oh the gossip!” I gasped, faking a face of horror and surprise.

“Haha, you know I was just joking L, so which f-,” he started, before looking at me. As soon as he called me L, I could feel the smile I returned to him fading. Apart from Zack, no one else has ever called me L. I mean, I refer to myself as L in texts and emails and all that, but people never call me that in school. They just call me Lana…I guess they know that L is a ‘Me and Zack’ thing. I blinked a few times in surprise when I looked up at him.

“Oh…right…I see, it’s just that I hear Zack calling you L all the time. Do you not like it?” he asked, looking down and poking the sofa.

“No…no! Of course not, just a bit weird because only Zack calls me L. But I’m fine with it, seriously,” I said, patting his shoulder lightly. He immediately looked up, grinning again.

“Cool…so which movie do you wanna watch?” he asked, getting something from his bag.

“Urm…I’m not sure yet, can we decide when we get there?” I asked.

“Sure, sure!” he replied. “Oh! I heard from Reyna that you collapsed yesterday…are you alright? Is that why you went to the doctors yesterday?”

“Haha, good old Reyna being overdramatic again. I’m fine! Seriously, probably due to lack of sleep or something,” I said, trying to laugh it off. Noah’s grin disappeared again and a worried expression appeared.

“Well…sleep earlier, don’t tire yourself out too much,” he said.

“Yes daddy, I will,” I said in a kiddy voice. That brought his grin back.

“Lana!” Bailey’s voice shouted from across the room. I looked up and couldn’t help but laugh a little. Her black hair was a big old mess as always on Thursdays and you could still see a vaguely pyjama-like top underneath a coat.

“Slept just a bit too much again Bailey? You know you should really start using that alarm clock of yours!” I giggled. She didn’t say anything, just engulfed me in a hug.

“You’re alright! I was so worried!” Bailey said.

“Oh…I wish everyone will stop being so melodramatic! Do I need to post a Facebook status saying I’m fine? Haha, I’m fine Bailey! I’ve been to the school nurse and the doctors, don’t worry!” I laughed, patting her on the back.

“Well thank god for that! Otherwise it’ll just be little me all alone learning about monkeys…” she replied but halted because I suddenly stopped laughing. All the food I had for lunch was slowly making its way back up my stomach.

“Are you okay?” Noah asked worriedly, his arm immediately around me.

“Urm…I’m just gonna pop to the loo, won’t be too long!” I said, faking a smile and rushing to the toilets just outside the common room. Quickly, I ran into a cubicle and everything that was in my stomach came back up into the toilet. I heard someone come in and call my name, but I threw up again so I couldn’t be bothered respond. After a minute or two, I finally stopped and wiped my mouth. Well I obviously had something that was a bit off at lunch then! I cleaned myself up and walked out to see Bailey’s worried face.

“Are you alright?!” she asked, hugging me tightly.

“Oh…I wouldn’t do that if I was you…I just threw up and might have got some on my shirt!” I exclaimed, pushing her away.

“Oh…does it look like I mind? I heard you already!” Bailey said, bringing a smile to my face.

“Must’ve had something really off today, haha, the whole of my stomach is turning inside out,” I said, grimacing and hugging my tummy. Suddenly Reyna also appeared through the door.

“Hey, how come you’re here?” Bailey asked, surprised.

“I just got back from economics when Noah practically jumped on me and told me about you,” Reyna said, pointing at me.

“Nah, I just had some weird food for lunch so just getting it out of my system right now,” I replied, laughing it off.

“Oh right! Well, thank god you’re okay!” Reyna said, walking towards me and opening her arms.

“Urm, wouldn’t do that if I was you…some vomit may have gotten onto my shirt,” I interrupted, shrinking away from her.

“Ahh…thanks for telling me,” Reyna said, halting and half backing away. She’s kinda OCD about these things so it’s probably better she doesn’t come any closer to me than she already is.

“Well I’m all good now, let’s go enjoy the rest of our free,” I smiled reassuringly at both of them before walking out of the toilet. As soon as I walked into the common room, Noah jumped up.

“You okay? You hurt? What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Gosh guys, just chill! I’m fine! I just needed to go to the loo!” I said, silently nudging Reyna and Bailey.

“You took such a long time, I thought something was wrong!” Noah said, still looking at me worriedly.

“Well, I’m fine,” I replied, sitting down and picking up a mag.

“Urm…ok…so I looked up some film times yesterday and there’s Hangover 2 at 3:15pm or we can watch Beastly…which is at 4pm? Those seem like the only interesting ones,” Noah said.

“Hmmm…ooo I wouldn’t mind watching Hangover 2 actually. The first one was hilarious!” I replied, perking up. “But I have a doctor’s appointment at 6pm so I probs won’t be able to stay long.”

“Oh, cool, nah that’s fine,” Noah said, giving me a half disappointed smile.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing…nothing,” Noah said, dismissing it with a wave of his hand.

“Seriously Noah, spit it out!” I said, faking an angry voice. He dug his hand deep into his back pocket and dragged out tickets of some kind. I gasped when I got a better view of them.

“Woah! Isn’t that VIP tickets to the new restaurant opening in town? The really posh one?!” Reyna asked, snatching them from Noah.

“Oh Noah, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this earlier,” I said, regretfully.

“Nah it’s alright, I wanted to surprise you…but I guess we could just catch a film instead,” he said, smiling at me.

“Wait, it says it ends at 9pm right? We could just go later, after my doctor’s appointment,” I suggested. Noah’s face suddenly broke out into a gorgeous smile.

“I think that’s an excellent idea,” he said, grinning. Then he did something out of the ordinary…he…hugged me, really tightly, taking me by surprise.

“Oh gosh, better not tell Zack this, he’ll come and hunt you down Noah,” Camille said, laughing and wriggling her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah, we’ll leave you guys now shall we? I don’t think we want to disturb you,” Bailey joked, winking.

“Gosh guys, just grow up!” I exclaimed, blushing furiously.

“This coming from the bright red girl with a date tonight,” Camille said, dragging Bailey away.

“Don’t worry, we’ll give you some time to PLAN your evening,” Bailey shouted, waving goodbye.

“I’m so sorry about those two,” I said, looking disapprovingly at them disappearing.

“It’s alright, I quite like this red Lana actually,” Noah laughed, making me blush even more. I looked at the clock and picked up my bag.

“Come on, Bio with the monster woman again!” I said, lifting Noah up by the collar.

As soon as Biology finished, we both sprinted out of the lab and grabbed our stuff from our lockers. Noah then led me to his car and we drove to the nearest cinema. He paid for the tickets but then I got the popcorn and drinks. We then made out way to Screen 2 and sat ourselves down. The adverts had just started rolling, so we were in for a long wait. Noah passed me some popcorn and I ate it gladly since my stomach was half empty anyways.

“Have you seen the Hangover?” I asked, trying to break that awkward silence between us.

“Yeah, it was hilarious!!” Noah said, passing me my coke.

“I thought so too! It’s one of the funniest films I’ve ever watched, especially with the baby and that Asian m-,” I began before stopping. Oh bugger I’m gonna throw up again?! I quickly gave the food to Noah and managed to say loo before running out as quietly as possible. As soon as I was in the cubicle, I threw up again. After the throwing up session again, I cleaned up and walked out, feeling very drained of energy.

“Lana…you…okay?” Noah asked. He was standing outside the door, looking at me with the same concerned look that he always has. I walked towards him but kinda fell onto him instead. But instead of pushing me away, he hugged me and pulled me in tighter.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, stroking my hair.

“I don’t know…I don’t know anything anymore,” I said, feeling tears falling down my cheeks. Why am I crying? I’m not sad…

“Shhh, it’s ok, come on, let’s get you to the car ok?” Noah said, helping me walk. Next thing I knew, we were standing outside his car.

“I’m sorry, that was a waste of your money,” I sighed, getting in.

“Don’t worry about it, seriously!” Noah said, helping me with the seatbelt. He then closed the door and got into the driver’s seat, offering me a tissue from the tissue packet.

“Sorry, I don’t know why I’m crying,” I said, blowing my nose in the tissue.

“Is something wrong? I mean with the doctors, the throwing up…random dizzy spells?” Noah asked, passing me another tissue.

“I…no…there’s really nothing,” I replied.

“Lana, come on, I’m your friend. Just…tell me, ok?” Noah said, sounding a bit frustrated. His hand suddenly reached up and started stroking my face. “I really like you…and I want to be with you. I don’t know your answer yet, but I just wanted you to know that because I feel something between us, you know? Do you know what I mean?”

I looked at him, shocked. How could he ever like me? There are so many other pretty girls in school, so much prettier than me.

“Me? W-w-why me?” I spluttered.

“Because you’re pretty and you’re nice, unlike those other girls who are pretty but so two-faced! And I like you, do I need a reason for why I do?” he asked. He does have a point.

“I…see,” I replied, not quite knowing what to say.

“So…I guess…what I’m trying to say is…do you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked, blushing slightly. I bit my lip. I wanted to say yes so badly…but I’m pregnant with that jerk’s baby…

“There’s something I need to tell you before I can give you an answer for that,” I said, hesitantly.

“Yeah, sure, shoot,” Noah said, holding my hand now.

“I’m…pregnant...with Tristan’s baby,” I blurted out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 3 1
1 0 11
Love story with pregnancy
26.2K 921 12
this is my first reaction fic WMMAP x TOCF claude as Alberu the ship of the fic is Choialcale. warning ⚠ mean diana cute rivalry male pregnancy