Break the Ice Princess (Super...

By Mairia

How do you break an Ice Princess? Easy, just follow Link's guide to breaking the wall Zelda created! That... More

1 - DAY I: Break the Ice Princess
2 - DAY I: Frost
3 - DAY I: Allies
5 - DAY II: Ready?
6 - DAY III: Despondent
7 - DAY III: Trapped
8 - DAY III: Eh...
9 - DAY IV: Dejected
10 - DAY IV: New?
11 - DAY IV: Furious...
12 - DAY V: Finding out...
13 - DAY V: Trouble Trouble

4 - DAY II: The Plan

481 18 21
By Mairia

"Okay," Link slammed the table as he eyed the occupants using it and behind him stood Peach who waved at them and Marth looking uncertain.

Zelda raised an eyebrow, "How may I help you?" She stopped eating her soup to pay attention towards them who glanced back at each other before nodding as they looked back at her direction.

"I will break you." Link declared, narrowing his eyes at her.

Samus face-palmed at her seat a few feet far away from the scene. "He's embarrassing."

"They're embarrasing." Ike corrected.

"Just cheer for him, you know it'll make him happy." Pit cut in.

The two looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah right, no." Samus said, straightfaced.

Ike rolled his eyes. "I will not support their foolishness."

Pit shrugged and continued his eating. "Your loss not mine."

"Try harder." Though confused and doesn't really know what he's talking about, Zelda never back down from a challenge, the two stared hard at each othe-- BANG!

All of the people in the cafeteria stared at Lucina who had stood up, looking frustrated and irritated. "Why don't you two just admit you love each other!?!" Much to the said two's confusion since as far as they knew, they are next to strangers.

Silence. A drop of a fork could be heard before much to everyone's surprise, an eerie laugh suddenly filled the room as Zelda stood up. Her eyes burning through a still confused Link.

"Lucina, I vowed to my grandfather's grave that I would never let myself be lured into the unbreakable fate we venomously shared. And sacred promises are never scarred by a member of the royal family of Hyrule."

She walked away looking pissed but nobody is sure.

Pit side commented. "Well, that came out of nowhere."

The moment she exit, Peach whistled and asked. "Did she just said you two are soulmates?"

"I'm not really sure..." Link trailed off, eyed the door weirdly.

Marth blinked. "Hey, uh, Lucina?"

"Yes?" She asked sharply, looking straight at her idol who winced at his look-a-like, genes must had screwed her up.

"Are you... are you okay? You blurted out nonsense information just now." He asked.

The princess stared blankly at him. "It is not nonsense, it is... destiny." She proclaimed as lightning strike could be seen through the window.

"Please, excuse her!" Robin suddenly stood and put an arm around her shoulder as she tried to wrench away from his grasp.

"Hey, let go!"

Robin frowned as she successfully disentagled herself from him. He should really work out more.

Lucina groaned, "I'm just telling the truth!" She directed her gaze towards Link who blinked. "Uhh... what?" Realizing her implication, he raised a hand.

"I mean, I'm not attracted to her or anything." Link said.

Lucina ignored him in favor of following Robin who beckoned her to leave the cafeteria.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Lucina shrugged before looking back at her shoulder. "Keep telling yourself that but I foresaw the love! Destiny--" Lightning striked. "Will prevail!!!"

The moment they're gone, Samus stared at the opened door in disbelief. "How does she do that!?"

"What?" Ike asked as Pit raised a chicken leg. "She meant the lightning."

"Dunno, don't wanna know."

♡♥♡

"Those two sure are weird." Marth commented, a rather sheepish look on his face as he apologized for Lucina's earlier behavior.

"Royals are like that, they're unreadable unless of course, they're idiots and/or megalomaniacs." Link supplied.

Peach furrowed her eyebrows, "I suppose but Zelda clearly didn't understand why you would break her." She said.

Samus rolled her eyes. "Gee, I wonder why."

Ike just crossed his arms. "But she never back down either, knowing her, she must be on the verge of over-thinking."

Pit hummed, taking a deep bite on his burger.

♡♥♡

"Zelda, would you stop staring at the wall?" Robin asked as Lucina keep berating them about destiny and fate. "And you, stop talking nonsense!" He directed his gaze towards Lucina who stopped proclaiming to glare at him.

"I thought you would know more about destiny but I was wrong," Robin banged his head at the closest solid thing which is the door since he's practically sitting on the floor and leaning against the door while a hardbound book is placed atop his lap.

"Then you should leave us alone." Zelda interrupted, a uncharacteristically solemn look on her face.

Robin stood up, carried his book before putting his hand on the doorknob. "Fine, I'll never understand girls anyway besides I need to practice for a match."

"I'll cheer for you!" Lucina called out as she waved her hand, a serene smile appearing on her face which in turn made Robin blushed slightly before he shooked his head and walked away.

"So, now that you got rid of Robin, what do you want to know?" Lucina frowned, she eyed Zelda who keep staring at the wall.

Zelda stiffen before her azure colored pupils shifted towards Lucina who waited for an explanation. "Palutena kept provoking me this morning, does this have anything to do with you?" She asked rather coldly, her eyes never leaving the princess.

Lucina didn't respond however she did shrugged and stand up from the bed. "Told me a few things but had nothing to do with you nor Link." She started walking out of the room as Zelda glanced down at her gloved-clothed hands and tightened her grip on her dress.

♡♥♡

"Robin!" Lucina ran up to catch to him and said man stopped walking to craned his neck towards her. "Hmmm?"

The princess sighed, a stressed look appearing on her face. "Why can't they realized they're made for each other?"

Robin looked at her with a confused look. "Uh... what?"

"Link and Zelda!" Lucina snapped.

"Sorry, what?" Robin repeated.

Lucina glared at him. "Someone told me that she heard from a friend of her that eavesdropped on an acquaintance that knew by a rumor surrounding them that came from a reliable source but nobody is so sure that they have history from ages past."

Robin stared blankly at her. "Uhuh, now I understand why Zelda doesn't like rumors and gossips."

"But Robin," Lucina leaned closer so that their inches apart making the boy's eyes widens as he tried to step back. The distance suddenly closed in on them as he panicked."It's true..." She whispered as Robin backed away from her but realized too late that he had been cornered from the wall and silently cursed his fate.

"Lu- Lucina." Said girl leaned more before she huffed, her breath came in contact with his nose. "Please, believe me..." Totally oblivious to the man as his blood came rushing to his face.

His breath became rigged when Lucina stopped talking to stare at his eyes.

"U- uh, ye--"

"Robin? Lucina?"

Faster than what Robin can actually do, he pushed Lucina away making her collide to the wall adjorned to them and screamed. "I AM NOT THINKING OF NASTY STUFFS, PLEASE DON'T TELL CHROM!!!!"

Marth blinked at the retreating man before his eyes fell down to the dizzy looking Lucina sitting on the ground. "Ughh, who knew a wizard could pack a punch." She muttered.

"Is your friend alright?" He asked her as she groaned before trying to stand up and lean against the wall. "I'd like to think he is but he's not apparently since the day I met him." She acknowledged the truth.

"Oh, well, that's... not really far-fetched..." He trailed off.

An uncomfortable silence met th-- "Lucina!!!"

The two royals shifted their attention towards Toon Link who jogged up to them, his sword on his left hand. "Oh,Toon Link." She blinked at the boy.

"Have you seen Zelda? She's normally seen with you nowadays." He asked her.

Meanwhile Marth is downright staring at the miniature Link. "Hey," He interrupted.

Toon blinked before looking at the prince with a raised eyebrow. "Your Zelda--"

"Tetra." Toon Link corrected.

"Tetra, how have you gotten along with her just fine? Is she like this Zelda?" Marth asked however he was met with silence.

Toon Link blinked before started laughing boisterously. "Tetra and Zelda? Pffft, no way, they're like the definition of opposite ends! Tetra is fire, Zelda is ice." He explained before asking Lucina again where the princess is and the girl eventually answered.

"Thanks!" He ran towards the room of Lucina and Zelda.

♡♥♡

Ganondorf eyed his red wine before holding it in mid-air. "Where did you got the wine?" Bowser asked once he processed the scene as he drank his juice.

They're currently lounging in their room and gone about the daily lives. "My sisters decided to deliver them for safe-keeping but don't be fooled." Ganondorf said. "Those Gerudo women are crazy and treat me like their precious little brother that they cater, disgusting I know."

Bowser was silent before he drawled out. "Then I'm glad I'm not the only man in my army." Ganondorf eyed him with pure envy but said nothing.

"Now, about that bet you arranged to that Hylian..

"Oh, that..." He chuckled. "Well..."

-----

A/N: Hmmmm....? I'm already working at chapter 7 and truthfully, I wrote more chapters here than my other fic since well, this junk is when I'm on a writer's block and tired of all the drama in the other.

Signing off,

Mairia ang batang iyakin

P.S.

DON'T OWN SSB4 and condolence to... Mr. Iwata, he lives inside our hearts. *Sobs hysterically with snot dripping out.*

T-T HE IS A LEGEND T-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 239 34
A fanfiction focused on life during Smash Bros. The fanfic focuses on 3 couples being Ike x Pit, Marth x Rosalina x Link x Dark Pit, and Link x Roy x...
121 10 29
One day, Zelda has a strange dream that ends up changing her life in ways she never could have imagined. Whether that was for the good or for the wor...
37.7K 855 50
Future Em here: read this if you want buuut you could go check out my warriors series instead <333 A stereotypical damsel in distress A bounty hunter...
2.4K 72 18
WOLF SONG: THE SEQUEL A year has passed since the "Tabuu incident." Since then changes have been made in people and in the mansion, even th...