Baby Daddy

By desiadri

Noelle Adams is your average nerd, with her own personal obsession of books and Doctor Who. But don't be fool... More

Description
Chapter 1: He Calls Me Munchkin
Chapter 2: He Doesn't Like Finny
Chapter 3: He Hates Romance Movies
Chapter 4: He Doesn't Know Me
Chapter 5: He Is A Child
Chapter 6: He Is Not That Type Of Friend
Chapter 7: He Can Take A Punch
Chapter 8: He Meets 'Sugar'
Chapter 9: He 'let's Off Steam'
Chapter 10: He Is My Baby Daddy
Chapter 11: He Is A Fast Learner
Chapter 13: He Buys Me Dinner
Chapter 14: He Didn't Swim
Chapter 15: He Knows Victoria's Secret
Chapter 16: He Doesn't Listen
Chapter 17: He Has A Surprise
Chapter 18: He Can't Be Scared
Chapter 19: He Runs Behind Me
Chapter 20: He Asks Questions
Chapter 21: He 'Claims' Me
Chapter 22: He Learns About The Day
Chapter 23: He Reads To Me
Chapter 24: He Looked Away
Chapter 25: He Is Drinking Water
Chapter 26: He Does A Surprise
Chapter 27: He Wants To To Carry Me
Chapter 28: He Isn't Embarrassed
Chapter 29: He Knows About Them
Chapter 30: He Admits It
Chapter 31: He Circled My Block
Chapter 32: He Gives Me A Gift
Chapter 33: He Is My Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 34: He Talks To Me
Epilogue

Chapter 12: He Came With A Bow And Arrow

25.1K 907 61
By desiadri

Chapter 12: He Came With A Bow And Arrow

"What are you doing here?" I asked Victoria. She pushed past me and entered my house.

I locked the door and followed her into my room. "You should've called first" I said and she shrugged.

"Now take a shower so I can get set up" She shooed me away and started opening her make up bags and organizing the contents on my bed.

"I just showered" I exclaimed and that's when she finally looked up and expected me.

"Oh, that explains the towels" I had a towel wrapped tightly around my body and another holding my wet hair up. "Anyway we have to make this quick because the boys are coming to pick us up in two hours".

Seth and Gavin group called us at night and we agreed that they would pick us up and meet with the other guys at the party. What I didn't agree on was Victoria appearing in the middle of the night to do my makeup.

"You do know that I can do my own makeup" She scoffed and handed me my outfit.

"Go and put it on while I do my makeup" She said while applying bronzer on herself.

I entered the bathroom and unzipped the plastic. I took out the costume piece by piece and placed it on the small table. The costume had a total of 6 individual parts. I put on my undergarments that were laying on top of my hamper and then processeded to put on the white dress that was ripped on the shoulders so it hanged and the bottom reached mid thigh.

Then, I slid down the top part of the skirt which was brown and had a bunch of red and orange designs. Next, was a black bustier like thing that only covered less than half of the breasts. It already came with a red ribbon holding it together which was a lie since there is a zipper in the back.

I stepped into the black boots and wiggled around until the whole foot was in.

That's when I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a cheap prostitute. With this thought in mind I left the bathroom and walked towards Victoria who was applying mascara.

"I am not wearing this" I said making her look up at me with a grin.

"Noelle you look hot" Was her simple response.

"I look like a role playing prostitute" I argued and she shook her head making hey way over to me.

"You promised" No I didn't. "Plus, everyone is going to be dressed like this, no one will notice you. Now, let's get your hair and make-up done" She said pushing me into my chair.

°.°.°.°

"Done" Victoria exclaimed and span me around so I could see myself in the mirror. I gasped as I looked in my reflection. I don't want to be selfish but I look hot.

She curled the ends of my hair to perfection and did my lips and eyes which looked awesome.

"Now the final touches, my favorite bath and body scent. Warm vanilla sugar for my sugar" She screamed and sprayed me with her perfume bottle all over my body. "I don't know why I did your eyes so perfectly since you're going to be covering one of them but eh" I shrugged with her as she placed the eyepatch gently on my right eye.

"You know I could just not wear it, the outfit is pretty obvious without it" I offered and she sent me a glare.

"No, you're going with the whole pirate look. Plus, this would surely melt Seth" I was going to interrupt get but she kept talking. "Now, put this on and we'll be done" She handed me the red thingy that went on the head and I carefully placed it on so I wouldn't have little mountains on my hair.

"You look absolutely stunning, you ar-" She was cut off by doorbell.

"Oh my god Victoria they're here and you don't even have your costume on" I exclaimed standing up from the chair in a hurry.

"Don't worry, I knew I was going to take my time with you so I came prepared" She said and pulled on her coat's knot letting it fall to the floor. It revealed what she was wearing underneath.

She had on a sexy red riding hood's outfit that contained stockings and a lot of red ribbons. "I almost forgot this" She said and pulled her red cape over her hair and took out a basket from under the bed.

I don't even know how that got there or when she put it there but I've learned my lessons from asking her stuff I really don't want to know.

"Let's not keep the boys waiting" She said and headed off downstairs. I rolled my eyes and made sure that everything was in it's place before I turned off the lights and went downstairs.

I reached the end of the stairs to see only Seth was there and his back was turned to me. "Hey" I said and he jumped slightly before turning to look at him.

His eyes swept over my outfit slowly before finally settling in my face. "Wow Noelle you look... wow" He said and I furrowed my brows as I looked at him.

"Is that a good thing?" I said teasingly and he chuckled.

"It's a very good thing" He said coming towards me. I then looked over at his outfit. He really dressed up as Robin Hood. He even had a bow and arrow.

"Where's Gabriella?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I left her with my mom".

Poor woman.

"Gavin and Victoria are waiting for us in the car" He announced and I nodded. I wrapped my arm around his awaiting one and headed to the door.

I locked the door behind us and the both of us climbed into the backseat. Gavin started up the car and drove off.

"Gavin, isn't the party yours?" I asked him and he looked at me through the mirror. "Yeah, so?".

"Well, aren't you never suppose to leave your party or something like that" He shrugged and kept driving.

We reached his house in a few minutes. He parked a street away and we immediately got our of the car.

We all walked the remaining distance to his house and we were hit by the loud sound of electronic music.

"Good luck" Gavin said as we entered his house. He gave us a small wave and dragged Victoria away leaving me alone with Seth.

"I'll go get us some drinks, what do you want?" He said to me with a small smile.

Thank God he's smiling more often because he looks absolutely adorable.

"Anything Non-alcoholic" I specified and watched as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Noelle you are in a party, you need to drink" I glared at him and pushed him in the direction of the kitchen. "I said no, now go and get it" He sighed and walked away.

I walked over to where they sound was coming from. I looked around and when I finally spotted Dylan, I walked over to him.

"What's up pirate?" He greeted me and I sat down on the couch right next to him.

"Nothing much, just wondering what's going on between her best friend and his secret boyfriend" I said and turned to look at him. He smiled at me sadly before patting my head.

"You know that you were the only person that knew about me being gay" I nodded and he continued. "Well Wesley and I agreed to tell our parents on the same day, that was on Wednesday. I did, I told mom and dad and even my older brother Oscar and they were all happy for me and accepted me. I was going to tell him on Thursday but he said that he didn't tell anyone because he wasn't sure that he was gay. That it was just a phase and he left with his other friends" He finished with a shrug.

"You haven't talked about this since then? " He shook his head and I continued. "Just give Wesley time. Maybe he's going to need more than you did to accept his changes. The important thing is that you are with him to help him throughout it, he needs your support" I explained.

I don't know if this is any good but I'm doing my best here.

"Yeah you're right, he's not the same as me. I'm going to find him and apologize. Thanks for all your help Noelle" Dylan said after a long silence and stood up.

"You're welcome, I'll help you find him" I offered and stood up beside him. We both looked through the hall and dance floor.

I stopped when I recognized the Thor outfit, the problem was that he was grinding against a girl in a traffic cone costume.

We both watched in horror as she leaned up and kissed him. After a few seconds she took his hand and dragged him out of the dance floor and upstairs.

I looked at Dylan to see him with glossy eyes. He cleared his throat and looked down. "It seems that he's busy so I'll just go then" His voice broke at the end. Dylan didn't give me a chance to say anything because he stormed out of the house.

I sat down back in the couch waiting for Seth when Wesley walked over to me. "Have you seen Dylan?".

"He left after he saw you with the girl" I said simply. Wesley's eyes widened as he desperately looked around me.

He started saying every curse in the curse book making people look over at us. "Would you stop?" I groaned and he did stop.

"I'm going after him" He decided and ran out of the house.

Well this is gonna be a long and stormy love story.

"Noelle!" I heard someone call behind me. I turned to look at Seth with 2 drinks in his hands.

I walked over to him and he handed me a drink. "I managed to find some fresh fruit punch. I tasted it just to make sure, so you're good" I smiled at him.

"Thank you for that" I said and took his hand, dragging him to the couch. We both sat down and he pulled me close to him.

"You really look beautiful" He whispered in my ear.

I don't know why but that comment made me turn redder than an apple. Okay not literally but you get my point.

"Tha-" I didn't get to finish because a guy came out of nowhere and stood up right in front of me.

"Hey baby girl wanna have a quickie in the bathroom?" He offered and I just looked at him and took a sip of my juice.

"No" Was my response and he groaned but stood in the same place.

"Oh come on sweetheart, I'm batman" That would've been better if he didn't have a spiderman costume.

"I suggest you back the fuck up" Seth warned him but didn't move an inch from beside me.

"Excuse me Arrow, I'm actually talking to the lady" Spiderman snickered and that's when Seth got mad.

He stood up and pushed the guy. "I said back the fuck up" this time he said it more louder and furious.

"Okay dude, chill" He said with his hands raised in surrender. He walked away drunkenly and Seth kept his eye on him until he was out of sight.

"It was okay Seth, you didn't have to do that" I said nicely and he gave me a blank look.

"Of course I did, what do you think would've happened if I wasn't here" I stayed silent and so did he.

After a few seconds, 'Kiss me' by Ed Sheeran started playing. "Can I have this dance?" Seth asked me with a small smile on his face.

"Yes you may" I said with a smile on my own as I stood up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dance floor.

'Lay down with me and hold me in your arms' Ed Sheeran's voice sounded through the room.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him. I left my right hand on his and placed my left hand on his shoulder. We moved at the rhythm of the music.

I looked up at him at the same time he looked down. He leaned down and kissed the edge of my nose.

I quickly looked down and pressed my head against his chest. My face was once again flushed.

This boy does wonders on me.

The time passed and one song resulted on the next one and the next one.

This was the day that I danced all night with Seth Collins.

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale"
- Hans Christian Andersen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.8K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
207K 2.2K 25
Beatrice is a nerd with a super rich family. She's the only child with no friends and always get picked on at school. One day the Lynch family moves...
263K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...
305K 7.9K 18
As the notorious "bad ass" of her town, Luna Jones isn't the teen mom you'd expect. Trying to lose her bad reputation to become the princess her son...