Camp Creepypasta (Ticci Toby...

Von katpad01

Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kid... Mehr

Chapt 1: A Letter And A Strange Man
Chapt 2: Another Strange Boy
Chapt 3: The Bus Ride
Chapt 4: Hi! My Name's Toby!
Chapt 5: You're That Guy!!!
Ch.6: I'll Stay And I'll Learn
Chapt 8: Leo's Partner
Chapt 9: Toby Tics
Chapt 10: Ticci Toby vs. Adam Night
Chapt 11: Tending To Toby
Chapt 12: FREE DAY!
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapt 14: Plan Gone...Wrong?!
Chapt 15: Plan Gone...Right?!
Chapter 16: I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!
Chapter 17: Toby's Little Game
Merry Christmas
Chapter 18: Another Fight To The Death
Chapter 19: Why Did You Do That
Chapt 20: I'll Get Your Mind Off Him
Chapter 21: An Event?
Chapter 22: Camp Dance
Chapter 23: Caught And Taken
Chapter 24: The Culprit
Chapt 25: The Prison Where They Are Held
Chapt 26: No! Leo!
Chapter 27: Have To Get Out
Chapter 28: Um...My Face...
Chapter 29: Moving On
What's Happening Next? (Announcment)
Chapter 30: This Is Your Life Now (Last Chapter)

Chapt 7: First Things First, Weapons

56.7K 1.8K 4.8K
Von katpad01

So apparently, you had to find a weapon you could use while you were at this camp. You still didn't like the whole idea about killing people, but you had learn if you were ever going to get your revenge on your father.

You got dressed and so did Toby, he also put back on his mask and goggles. He said there was this shed where they kept a whole bunch of weapons and you were free to choose one from there.

When you were done getting dressed, you and Toby left the cabin and he led you to this shed. He led you all around the old camp until you came to a wooden shed. It was really run down. There were holes in both the walls and roof. It also was leaning on it's side a bit, as if it was about to fall over any minute.

Toby walked over to the door and swung it open, revealing all sorts of weapons. He turned to you and put his hands on his hips, then twitched a bit

"Come on in (y/n)!" He said happily, "pick one out!"

You nodded your head and walked over to shed. Toby moved out of the way so you could step inside.

There were so many weapons in there. So many you could choose from! They ranged from tiny little throwing knives to huge battle axes. You didn't think you could ever pick up one of the battle axes, so you didn't pick that.

Then you noticed something shining in the corner. You walked over to it and moved some stuff that were in your way. There in the corner was a sword. The thing that was shining were the little shiny bits on the hilt of the sword. You walked over to the sword and picked it up. The sheath of the sword was completely black, it was in the way so you unsheathed it.

The sword pretty much glowed when you unsheathed it. It was very shiny. You put the sword back in it's sheath and walked out of the shed. This was going to be your weapon.

When you walked out of the shed, you found Toby sitting with his back against the wall of shed, just starring into space. You cleared your throut, successfully getting Toby's attention.

Toby looked at you and jumped to his feet before skipping over to you.

"So (y/n)" he said, "what did you pick?"

You held up the sword and he took it out of your hands.

"A katana hm?" He said unsheathing the sword, "this what you pick?"

You nodded your head.

"Nice" he said before going into a fighting stance with your katana, "you gonna be a ninja (y/n)!"

You giggled.

"Wait here!" He said handing you back your katana, "I have an idea!"

He said that before running back into the shed.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!"

You jerked your head towards the person who yelled your name. It was Noel!

She ran over to you, completely out of breath.

"Hey" she said finally catching her breath.

"Hey" you replied, facing her.

"It's good to see you" Noel said to you, "I didn't think we were going to see each other that much after we got assigned our partners."

"Yeah" you said.

"Hey, did you get your weapon yet?" Noel asked you.

"Yep!" You replied happily.

You pulled out your katana from it's sheath and handed it to her.

"This is so cool!" She said trying it out a little before handing the sword back to you.

You put the katana back in the sheath. "So what you get?"

"I got this" she said reaching behind her back and pulling out a sword.

How you didn't notice the sword on her back until now, you had no idea. The sword was really cool. It had a black sheath like your katana and the hilt of the sword was also black, also like your katana. The handle of the hilt was wrapped in a blue a ribbon and right down the center of the blade was a shiny blue stripe.

"Isn't cool?" Noel said, "I really like the blue part!"

"It is cool" you agreed, "what time did you get it?"

"Last night" Noel answered.

"Oh...speaking of last night, who's your partner?" You asked, "I left before I could see who you got."

"Oh! I got partnered with Masky!" She answered.

"Who?" You asked.

"Him!"

Noel turned and pointed. When you looked at what she was pointing at, you saw a boy leaning against a tree. He was wearing a brown jacket and a mask with black eyes and black lips. Man, he sure did look familiar.

You starred at him for a bit longer. Until it hit you! That was the guy that attacked you in the forest!

"(Y/n)!" Toby yelled to as he walked out of the shed, "I couldn't find what I was looking fo- who's this?"

"Toby, this is Noel" you explained, "I met her on the bus ride here."

"Oh!" Toby yelled happily, "it's nice to meet you Noel, I'm Ticci Toby, but please, call me Toby."

"It's nice to meet you too Toby" Noel said with smile.

"So Noel" Toby began, "Who's your partner?!?!"

Noel pointed towards the tree and Toby seemed to light up when he saw where she was pointing.

"Maskyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!" Toby yelled while running over to him.

Even with the mask on, you could tell that Masky was terrified. He tried to run away, but Toby jumped his back and the both fell to the ground. Masky jumped up from the ground and started yelling at Toby, who was still on the ground.

You and Noel just sat there... starring.

You stopped starring right after Toby grabbed Masky's leg and started yelling his name. Masky, of course, was yelling at him and trying to get him off. The reason you stopped watching them was because Noel tapped your shoulder.

"Masky told me that Toby was the most annoying person he ever met" she said, "and now that I'm seeing this, I believe it, so how do you live with this!?!?"

You looked at her with a shocked face.
"What do you mean?" You asked, "he isn't annoying."

Noel looked at Toby, back at you, then gave you a 'really?' face.

"That's looks annoying to me" she said pointing to Toby, who was whining and was refusing to let go of Masky's leg.

"I don't think he's annoying" you said, "but he is pretty weird."

"But Masky said that he was the most annoying thing in the world" Noel added.

"Well, I can see why he would think that" you said looking back at them, "but I still don't think he's annoying."

"What ever you say (y/n)" Noel said, finally agreeing with you.

"Well, I got to go" you said, "I feel like I should check up on Leo."

"Your brother?" Noel asked.

"Yep" you answered.

"Okay" Noel said, "bye."

You smiled. "Bye."

You walked up to Masky and Toby. Toby was still refusing to let go of Masky's leg, for some weird reason, so you did what you had to. You grabbed the Hood of Toby's hoodie and pulled. The plan worked, Toby made a choking sound before letting go of Masky's leg and putting his hands of his neck.

Masky sighed in relief. "Thank you (y/n)."

"Your welcome Masky" you said, releasing your grip on the hood.

With that, Masky walked over to Noel and they walked off together.

You stood in front of Toby and helped him off the ground.

"Well Toby, let's go!" You said excitedly.

"Where are we going?" He asked "Oh great killer who chokes people by pulling on the hoods of their hoodies."

"Why, Mr. Weirdo" you giggled, "we're going to go check on my brother."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2K 104 85
This is my Creepypasta X OC Her name is the title but if you want to know more read. Just kidding. Here is a short summary. She was abused as a kid...
10.3K 165 44
Being the daughter of a Grim Reaper and a powerful Goddess isn't actually the kind of dream Lizzie had. Although she is, she was appointed to TRAIN t...
3.9K 127 9
This story is about a girl that is the daughter of two crazy scientist that thinks it's ok to test their experiments on her. They have been doing thi...
3.7K 125 32
Good evening fellow humans. I am here to tell you that this fanfic I wrote while I was in like 8-9th grade. It's shitty, it's awful, I have no consis...