Run Away

By Sierra_12

When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing... More

Chapter 1: Bored.
Chapter 2: Addicted.
Chapter 3: Jakes house.
Chapter 4: Cant take it.
Chapter 5: I Got my Q.
Chapter 6: Well fuck.
Chapter 7: This could be a new start.
Chapter 8: Getting used to this.
Chapter 9: Getting away with murder.
Chapter 10: One of the "bad" ones.
Chapter 11: No escape.
Chapter 12: 7 Peas in a BASEMENT.
Chapter 13: Better off dead.
Chapter 14: Ouija.
Chapter 15: We escaped.
Chapter 16: Arrested.
Chapter 17: Using or being used.
Chapter 19: Mall Time.
Chapter 20: The Trip.
Chapter 21: Too much body.
Chapter 22: House Sitting.
Chapter 23: Working alone in love.
Chapter 24: Pregnant life.
Chapter 25: Best Things.
Bonus Chapter. 26. POVS.
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 18: All on camera.

36 4 0
By Sierra_12

Hannah's POV:
So Alex is a pornographer. Pretty weird. He's getting his camera right now and Stevie and I are just sitting on his bed waiting for him to come back.

Stevie kissed me earlier and I really liked it. I think she honestly feels the same way about me because I can tell by the way she kissed me. No one has ever kissed me so passionately before.

I looked at Stevie and she looked at me. She bit her lip and then Alex walked in with his camera.

"Okay ladies, do you know what to do?" He asked.

"No" Stevie laughed.

"Just do what you would do if I wasn't here" he smiled.

Stevie and I looked at each other.

"Action" Alex laughed.

We heard the camera click and we knew we had to do something.

I looked at Stevie and she leaned in and started kissing me. Her kissing was so amazing. We ended up falling backwards and I was straddling on top of her.

I usually wasn't the type of girl to be super bad but right now it's what I wanted so I gave it my all. Since I was on top of Stevie, I was pretty much in control. I took her tank top off and started kissing her neck. I traveled all the way down to her torso and then I slipped off her bra. I sucked on her nipples and flicked each of them with my tongue over and over.

I made sure that our hips were aligned and I started kissing all the way down to where her shorts were. I moved one of my hands from the bed down to her vagina and started rubbing it through her shorts. I could feel the wetness just a little bit so I did it faster and rougher.

I could hear her moaning a little bit. I used my thumb to rub her clit through her shorts just because I know it feels better.

I felt her hips buckle as I continued. I was still on top of her, just mainly on her legs but not all of my body weight was onto her.

I got off of her and made her scoot a little bit up so I had full access to all of her body. I pulled off her shorts and her thong. I tossed them onto the ground and continued what I was doing. I spread her legs and started kissing the insides of her thighs.

I could see how wet she was and I knew what she wanted. I teased her for a minute. I made my way all around her vagina with my tongue but I didn't go inside just yet. I couldn't decided if I just wanted to fully eat her out or finger her.

"C'mon Hannah" she pleaded.

I gave in and started eating her out. I flicked my tongue back and forth on her clit and then I put my tongue inside of her.

"You taste so good" I smiled.

I moved away from her vagina and started kissing her neck and her lips. She began to moan. I put my left hand on her vagina and slid two fingers in. I found her G spot and continued. Everytime my fingers got deeper inside of her she would move her body with them.

Stevie's POV:
What me and Hannah are doing is fucking crazy. I've never done anything with a girl and right now she is fingering me and kissing me. She knows how to pleasure that's for sure.

I moved my body with the way she was moving her fingers inside of me. She has long fingers, it pretty much felt like a dick inside of me. I've only had sex once. And it was with Stephen.

After a while it stopped feeling so good. I needed more but I'm not greedy. I flipped Hannah over and started kissing her collar bone. I took off her shirt and bra and started massaging her boobs. They're bigger than mine which is sad because I'm two years older than her but oh well.

"CUT" Alex yelled.

Hannah and I both looked up at him and I bent myself over and kissed her on the forehead.

"What?" Hannah asked.

"Just stop okay" Alex said.

"Okay okay" Hannah said.

We both stopped and put on our clothes and just sat there awkwardly. We didn't really know what to do because its kind of awkward between us right now.

"You guys were GREAT!!" Alex yelled, coming into the room from the hallway.

Hannah and I looked at each other and looked at Alex.

"Umm thanks?" I questioned.

"You're very welcome, do you mind if I put this on my website?" Alex asked desperately.

Hannah and I made eye contact and both shook our heads.

"No please don't" we said at the same time.

"Okay fine fine" Alex said.

Hannah and I went into the living room of his apartment and sat on the couch.

"Hannah you were great!" I smiled.

She looked at me awkwardly and then thanked me. That was both of our first time with another girl. And to be honest I really did enjoy it. And I think Hannah feels the same way. I think we both felt like it was weird because it was all on camera, if we were alone then we probably would have done more.

Alex walked into the living room and told us to go back in his room so we could start getting ready for bed. We sat up and walked back into Alex's room, with him. We got back to where we had been before we started doing that other stuff. So I'm in the middle and Hannah is on my left and Alex is on my right.

Alex got up and turned off the light and then crawled back into bed. I rolled over on my side, facing Hannah and closed my eyes. I could feel Hannah's legs against mine so I rubbed my feet up and down her leg until she started doing the same to me.

We fell asleep that way but I woke up in the middle of the night. I tried so hard not to toss and turn because I didn't want to wake anyone up but it was really hard and I kept turning from side to side. I woke up Alex on accident and I heard him laugh.

"Go to sleep" he said.

"I can't, it's uncomfortable" I whispered forcefully.

"Then push Hannah off the bed" Alex laughed.

"No that's rude!" I said.

"Okay" Alex smiled.

Alex stood up and turned on the light.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

Hannah woke up and was pretty pissed off.

"What the fuck" she mumbled.

"Hannah I'm sorry but I am way to squished and I need to sleep so you need to go in the living room and sleep" Alex announced.

I could tell by her facial expressions that she really didn't care. She got up and went into the living room.

"That was rude" I sighed.

"I know, I know, I'm a rude person. Now go to sleep" Alex smiled.

I got under the blankets and closed my eyes. I heard the light switch being turned off and then I opened my eyes and came out from under the blankets.

"You're beautiful Stevie" Alex said.

I couldn't see his face because it was dark. But honestly I felt bad for letting him kick Hannah out of the room like that. He did it really rudely too. Oh well. I scooted a little bit more towards the edge just to make sure that Alex and I weren't like all up in each others grill and stuff.

"Why are you moving away from me instead of closer?" Alex whispered.

I honestly didn't know what to do because what the fuck. Then Alex grabbed my stomach and pulled me closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"C'mon Stevie, just enjoy this moment we have together" Alex said.

Alex's POV:
I'm cuddling up next to Stevie. I want to make love to her but I don't think she will be up for it. I don't want to rush into anything too quick either. I need her and Hannah for my business. They are professionals. Well not really but they probably were in their lives before this one.

We fell asleep shortly after a small conversation about why they were homeless. Pretty crazy story, some man locked them in his basement and then after a long time, they finally escaped. She wouldn't tell me where her parents were. She just said they were "invisible", but I didn't mind. I don't like talking about where my parents are either.

My dad went to prison when I was 7 for molesting my cousin and my mom, well, she's bar tending somewhere in Pennsylvania. I don't talk to either of my parents. When I was 15 I visited my dad but he is so insane I couldn't even bare to look at him and I had to leave.

When I woke up I crawled out of bed, trying to keep Stevie from waking up. I managed to stay quiet enough that she stayed asleep. I went into the kitchen quietly and started making coffee, hoping that Stevie and Hannah liked coffee. When I was finished making it I sat down on a stool and drank mine. I didn't want theirs to get cold so I put them in the microwave.

After about two hours later they finally woke up. Stevie woke up first and probably realized that I was gone so she came into the living room to wake up Hannah but I was here. Then Hannah woke up and started stretching and stuff. Man she looked hot too.

I took their coffee out of the microwave not long after warming it up because it had gotten cold. I have to go to work at 10 and its already 9.

"Do you ladies want to stay here while I go to work or... Do you want to come with?" I asked, impatiently.

They looked at each other for a moment and then Stevie laughed.

"I think we will just stay here" she gave me a week smile.

I had tons of money and nothing to buy. I would let them go to the mall here and shop.

"Actually, you know what... You guys can have my credit card, it has about 950 dollars on it. Go shopping and have fun" I smiled.

I knew that was a lot of money just to pretty much give away but maybe they would buy some really cute clothes that I could video them in when I take them to California.

I stood up and looked on top of the counted and grabbed my wallet. I pulled out my credit card and handed it to Stevie. Stevie was older than Hannah so she was probably better at keeping money and stuff safe.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"You're welcome, you guys go get ready as I do the same and on my way to work I will drop you off at the mall" I smiled, biting my lip.

"Okay" Hannah shrugged.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face and combed my hair. Then I went into my room and stumbled upon Stevie. She was getting dressed in my room.

She covered her breasts and I still gazed upon her body.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"I need to get dressed too" I laughed.

I covered my eyes and went over to my dresser where I grabbed a white muscle shirt and some gray shorts. I turned the opposite direction from Stevie and I began getting undressed. The only thing she would be seeing was my butt. Probably not something she wants to see but I mean oh well.

After I finished getting dressed I threw my clothes into the dirty clothes hamper and then looked at Stevie. I thought she would have left the room by now. She stood there staring at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Stevie hurry up" Hannah yelled from the other room.

Stevie sort of jumped up and hurried out of my room. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Are you guys ready yet?" I asked.

"No hold on" Stevie yelled, rushing towards the bathroom.

I saw that neither of them had put on makeup, which I liked. Stevie came back into the living room and she smiled. "Now I am."

We walked out of the apartment and walked down the stairs after I locked my door. We got into my car and I made Hannah sit in the back. She probably feels left out but I don't care honestly. I blasted my music and jammed out to it. I drove to the mall and stopped in front of it.

"Get out already" I laughed, after had being parked there for about 3 minutes.

They jumped out of the car and started walking towards the mall. Then I started driving to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...
2.6K 89 21
When you've had to run for your life, for your whole existence, what's a girl to do when she doesn't have to run anymore? How is she supposed to liv...
28 0 25
Hannah, a shy, timid, teacher, is running away from her hometown Church, family and friends due to an embarrassing situation. Desperate for an income...
101 14 21
She's running from a secret that she's been keeping for 7 years. With two alpha man fighting for heart who will she choose.