Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

Od mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 27

485 12 2
Od mcdd99

*Jordyn pov*

We finally got out of bed when my head ache felt better. We walked downstairs with my bag in hand, not wanting to go back upstairs when I need to go. I sat on the kitchen counter and Josh came over in front of me.

"You ok?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"Yea, my head still hurts a bit... What's that?" I looked at his neck and saw a red-ish mark. I held his neck and rubbed slightly to see if it wasn't what I thought it was. "I gave you that, didn't I?"

"Yea but it's nothing." I laughed.

"Sorry."

"It's ok." He smiled. "What do you want to do today?"

"Curl up on the couch and watch superhero movies all day."

"Sounds like a plan." He took my hand and I followed him into the living room. "What movie?" He asked. I crouched down in front to look at all of his movies.

"Avengers!" I yelled and grabbed it. I fell back on my ass and started laughing. Josh laughed too.

"You're such a klutz."

"Yea I know." I laughed again and stood up with Joshs help. He put in the movie and he laid down on the couch. I laid down beside him, kinda, squishing myself against him. The movie started and Josh out his arm around me. I always feel small when I'm with him. I am small but I always feel even smaller... But protected.

My phone vibrated in my front pocket, ruining the moment.

'Hey hun, I know you're at Joshs but I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a movie later with me? - Mom'

'Yea! When do you want me home? - Jordyn'

'Three hours? - Mom'

'I'll be back then love you - Jordyn'

I put my phone away.

"I have to go in three hours, Im gonna go to a movie with mom." I told Josh.

"Ok." He moved my hair from my neck and kissed it.

"Your such a tease." I said and laughed.

"Why's that?" He asked. I turned awkwardly to my other side, facing Josh now.

"You kiss my neck, being all romanticy, and I can't even have sex with you." I smiled into his eyes. "Not that I'm being a ass hole! I'm just saying, it's funny in a way." He laughed.

"So you want to have sex with me?"

"I didnt say that but I can't anyways because of your ring." He brushed my hair.

"But you want to have sex with me?" He teased again.

"I didn't say that."

"But it was implied...?"

"Hey, don't twist my words."

"I did no such thing." He said with smile.

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Fine." He paused. "But I didn't." He said quickly.

"Whatever... But you di-" He shut me up with his lips on mine and pulled me even closer. "Hey, you can't do that."

"Do what?"

"Make me stop talking with your kisses because you're too scared to lose the argument."

"You don't want my kisses?" He whined.

"Well, I don't wanna give you a boner." I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"You're never gonna let that go."

"Nope."

We rewinded the movie because we weren't paying any attention at all. We watched it and I rolled over and stretched.

"Hey." I mumbled. It took Josh a while to reply, we both got lost in each others eyes.

"Hey Disaster." I pulled him down by his neck and gave him a kiss. The front door opened and Josh looked up.

"Oh my god." Matt covered his eyes with both of his hands. "Can I look? Is everyone clothed?" Me and Josh both sat up.

"Yes Matt, everyone is clothed." Josh said. Matt took his hands from his eyes.

"Don't worry, we would have locked the door." I told him and they both laughed. Matt came over and sprawled out across me and Josh. "Matt! You're heavier than you think!"

"Calling me fat!?" He yelled sarcastically. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'm bored!" Me and Josh rolled Matt off of us and he landed on the floor with a grunt and a laugh. "Why do I always end up on the floor?"

"Why you asking us?" Josh asked.

"Can we play Halo?" Matt asked, not answering Joshs question. He looked at me and I put my hands up.

"Don't look at me, go ahead. I gotta go anyways." I stood up and walked around the Matt that was still laying on the floor. Josh followed me and I saw Matt move to the couch.

"Ok, I'll see you later." He kissed me and gave me a hug.

"Love you." I mumbled into his chest.

"Love you Jordyn!" Matt yelled from the couch and I released the hug from Josh.

"Love you Matt!" I yelled back. Josh laughed.

"Bye, Jordyn."

"See ya Riverdance." I smiled, grabbed my bag and left.

I got back home and mom came down the stairs.

"Hey hun, ready?"

"Yea, what movie are we seeing?"

"I don't know, we'll find out when we get there." I laughed and we went to moms car. When she started driving I turned up the radio and Stutter was playing. "I love this song!" Mom yelled. I turned it up even louder.

"Sunshine blinds ya if you stare but now I see it, crystal, crystal clear!" We both sang along. I saw a big flash of light.

"Mom!" I yelled and that's when everything went too fast.

I heard a crunch noise and another flash of light. I couldn't feel anything. Everything went black and dead silent.

*Josh pov*

"I'm totally beating your ass." I told Matt.

"Only if it's opposite day then you're totally winni- BOOM!! DEAD!!" He jumped up and humped the air and started dancing. I laughed and rolled my eyes. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Josh Ramsay?" A mans voice asked.

"Um, yea?"

"This is Dr. Adams from Johnson Hospital, Jordyn and Nicole Prescott has been in a car accident. Do you think you can come down here?" I froze and Matt saw my smile fade fast. What? Did I hear that right?

"Um, y-yea. Of-of course."

"Thank you, sir."

"Bye." I said and hung up. I did hear that right. Matt gave me a look.

"Dude, you're shaking. Who was that?"

"Jordyn and her mom got in a car crash." His eyes widened. "We have to go." I stood up and made my way to the door. I grabbed my keys in the process. Matt followed.

"I'll drive." He took the keys from my hands and I didn't complain. We jumped in my car. Is she ok? What happens if it's something serious? I swear, we were just here almost yesterday. "It's going to be ok." Matt told me and I nodded my head slowly.

Matt parked the car and we both got out and ran through the doors of the hospital.

"We're looking for Dr. Adams." I told the nurse on the other side of the desk. "It's about Jordyn and Nicole Prescott." She nodded.

"He should be right down that hall." Me and Matt ran down the hall until we saw a doctor.

"I'm Josh Ramsay, here for Jordyn and Nicole. You called."

"Ah, yes. Please sit down." He glanced at the chairs telling me and Matt to sit. This doesn't sound good at all... We sat down and I clenched my jaw.

"How'd it happen?" I asked.

"They collided with a truck. We don't know much." I nodded. "It hit the drivers side of their car and Nicole passed away in the vehicle." I leaned back in my chair and ran my fingers through my hair.

No. No, no, no. Nicole's way too young to die. Jordyn can't take this.

"What about Jordyn?"

"She is alright. She has scratches, bruises and is unconscious."

"Can... Can I see her?"

"She's in room 13." I nodded and he walked off. I leaned forward and put my face in my hands. Matt finally spoke.

"I'm sorry." He patted my back. A tear dropped from my eye and I sucked it up. I looked at him and gave a faint smile. "Do you want me to tell Mike and Ian?" I nodded.

"Yea." He smiled and walked off to call them. I rubbed my face and looked for room 13. I found it and opened the door. Jordyn looked beat up. Bruised, scratched and wounded. I took and chair and sat beside the bed. I tok her hand and held it with both of mine. She felt cold. I pulled up the light covers for her and held her hand again.

"Everything's going to be fine." I whispered and kissed her hand. I hope I'm not the one to tell her her mom past. I can't be. I dont wanna be.

A tear escaped my eye and ran down my cheek. I'm not a crying kind of guy.

"When your tears are spent on your last pretence, And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defence. When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles and the only thing you want is just to be still for a while." I slowly whispered to her. "If your heart wears thin I will hold you up and I will hide you when it gets too much, I'll be right beside you, I'll be right beside you-" I chocked on my words and let my head fall. I took a breath and leaned back on the chair, still holding her hand.

There was a small knock on the door. I looked up and saw all the guys. I gave a faint smile.

"Hey." I managed to get out.

"Hey." Ian mumbled. "You ok?" I nodded my head slightly and they came in. I stood up and whipped my hands on my jeans. They all gave me a bro hug at the same time.

"She's going to be heart broken." I told them and they let go of me.

"Does she have any other family members?" Mike asked. I shook my head.

"No."

"Do you need anything?" Matt asked.

"I'm fine. I just wanna be here when she wakes up."

"Do you know when she will?" Ian asked. I shrugged and dragged my fingers through my hair.

"I'm going to find out." I walked out of the room and looked around to see if the doctor was around. I saw him down the hall and caught up to him. "Do you know when Jordyn will wake up?" I asked.

"Most likely tomorrow."

"And she's going to be fine?" I made sure.

"Yes she will, she will be alright." I nodded and he walked off. I made it back to Jordyns room and saw the guys standing around Jordyn.

"Most likely waking up tomorrow." I mumbled. They all nodded. "I'm gonna stay here."

"Ok."

"We can go." Matt said. They all gave me a smile, knowing I want to be alone.

"Thanks." I said. They left and I sat on the chair again with my knees pushed against my body. I took her hand again. Everything was quiet, all I could hear was the heart rate monitor beeping over and over again. I closed my eyes.

I woke up with a blanket on me and my hand still in Jordyns. I looked around the room and saw a clock on the wall. 9:34. 9:34 in the morning? I got up and opened the curtain of the window a bit and the sun blinded me. Morning. They let me stay here?

I sat back down in the chair. I took out my phone and had a text from Matt.

'Hey you ok? - Matt'

'I fell asleep in the hospital last night, they let me stay. I'm doing ok - Josh'

'I'm bringing you Tim Hortons! - Matt'

I put my phone back in my pocket and stayed beside Jordyn.

"Love you." I whispered.

She looked so... Not Jordyn. Way worse than the last time she was here. I rubbed her hand with my thumb. I heard someone walk in the room. Matt came in with a coffee and a Tim Hortons bag.

"Here." He gave me the bag and took a chair and sat beside me. "How is she?"

"She hasn't woken up yet." I said and took out my breakfast sandwich.

"She'll wake eventually." He told me.

"Yea. I know." I paused and took a bite out of my sandwich. "I can't imagine what she will be going through." Matt starred at his coffee.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.4K 875 53
This is a story about a young lady named Stella, Stella has her own life. Her best friend Sara is an outgoing girl who best friend is in a band, and...
699 60 38
Marianas Trench FanFiction. After being saved from a desperate situation, Mila must choose between lead singer Josh Ramsay, or his fellow band mate...
15.1K 307 25
Complete. When Josh had a dream about Matt and Matt admit it to Josh, they propel into the drama of being a couple. Through accidents, gossip and a g...
5.7K 99 16
You know how in your teenage years you do stupid stuff and make huge mistakes? My mistake was falling for a "rockstar" with blond hair and blue eyes...