[HIATUS]Secrets (One Piece Fa...

Por lovelyduck2342

****UNDER MAJOR EDITING**** Aoski knows that within the prison that's held her captive for two years, he... Más

1. One Hell of an Escape

100 4 3
Por lovelyduck2342

So this is my first chapter, EVER. Its probs going to suck but hey at least I tried. I hope its good enough to where people will actually stay on the page instead of look at it and be like "Oh f*ck no." and leave. there might be some spoilers throughout the series but Ill warn you before that happens so don't worry on that. Also I'm pretty sucky with spelling and differences between yours and commas and all that stuff so if I make a mistake, tell me in the comments but please be nice about it. I like both positive and negative feedback because it helps to improve my writing so comment away!!!

!!! WARNING !!!

!!! THERE IS CUSSING IN THIS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE ADULT WORDS I WOULD'NT READ BUT ITS NOT MY CHOICE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

I'm over dramatizing about that last part but there is some cussing involved so yeah :P

!!!ENJOY!!!
-------------------------------------------------

The door seemed to fade further away, like there was no end to this. Whatever 'this' was. A stoke of luck maybe, or is it just another one of Games dirty tricks."Aghh" a bullet struck my arm, causing blood to flow out like a river. I could feel the pain growing as I kept running. I started losing feeling in my arm. "Damn, that asshole, hitting me in a nerve spot was a cheap move." I said, gritting my teeth.

I had just reached the end of he hallway when 6 Marine soldiers with loaded guns surrounded, it blocking the way. I turned around to be faced with more Marines, closing me in a circle of loaded guns. I put both hands up a sign of surrender.

Dammit! Ill never escape at this rate! I thought to myself.

"Aoski, I've been expecting you. I heard you escaped you're cell, am I right?"

"What does it look like smart ass." I said with an annoyed voice.

"That's not a very nice way to talk to me." I rolled my eyes at the bull he was spitting."Boss would not be pleased if he knew you had escaped you're cell, you know."

"Does it look like I give a single shit about that asshole. I mean Iv'e never even met him, heck none of us have ever met him. All he does is sit on his ass all day and say a few commands."

"You know he can hear every word that's coming out of you're mouth right now, right?"

"Not until now but I don't care. The worst I can do is hurt his ego, but hes a freaking adult! Learn how to deal with mean comments you big baby."I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"My, my ,my you really want to be killed don't you?"

"Maybe, but you can't get killed without a fight so why isn't anyone fighting?"

"He he you little dog, distracting me and my men with pointless conversation to plot you're escape plan. Men get her!" He said as about 50 soldiers charged t'words me, weapons raised.

"Now I get some action!" I sad charging forwards.(If you know what I mean ;) wink wink) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sword swung at me as I held off another soldier. I jumped, dodging it, then, pushing the first soldier away,I back flipped and kicked the second in the face, sending him flying into the wall. I landed, pulling out my twin daggers, ready to kick ass.

I dogged another behind attack, jumping over the man stabbing him in the back, killing him instantly. As I ran from him I rammed into a human barrier. Seeing as how my daggers wouldn't help me in this situation I had to turn to my other weapon. Dammit I didn't want to use this , but seeing as it being my only other option , it doesn't seem like I have much of a choice. Ok here goes nothing.

I sighed and put my hands together. A black substance started to form into a circle. It grew larger until I closed my hands. I turned my back on the soldiers and waited till i heard the battle cry's of men charging t'words me, all at once.

I quickly turned around and opened my hand, blasting all the men away.(think of when Rob Luchi blasted Luffy in that epic battle at Enis Lobby)

'VORTEX BLAST'

I turned around to get impaled in the shoulder with a sword. A man quickly pulled it out, shaking. I could tell he was afraid. I picked him up by the collar of his uniform. He tried to defend himself but it was no use, with one swift move he was dead. I dropped his body on top of a pile of copses.

Many Navy soldiers charged t'words me to avenge their dead comrade. A pile of men jumped on top of me, all swinging their swords at me, attempting to strike a deadly blow.

'VORTEX SHOCK WAVE'

All the men went flying off of me, hurdling into different directions. As I stood up, multiple waves of pain coursed through my body casing me to wince. I looked down at my body to see at least 20 or more stab wounds, each with its own stream of blood flowing from it. I coughed up blood all over my shirt. Yep, I'm gonna die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Game POV]

"Oh yes boss, its incredible. Shes been locked away forever, but 10 minutes into a fight and shes knocked out half her competition. This test proved well. The plan will work, I just know it."

"Yes well make sure she kills them all then you take action. Bring her to me. The plan is almost ready, don't fail now, do you hear? If you do I wont hesitate to execute you, got that?"

"Yes sir." I said, holing my neck, gulping. Aoski you cant fail this test. If you do. I'm toast.

I looked over, to see a bloody massacre of soldiers bodies. As I looked around I saw a very injured Aoski trying to keep her guard up, but there were just too many soldiers left. "Don't fail now, do you hear? If you do I wont hesitate in executing you, got that?" Those words rang in my head, over and over again.

Ooo shit what should I do, I cant let her die. Think Game what would you do in this situation? Oh man, if I don't do something quick it could be me on the chopping block. I know boss said not to interfere but what harm could lifting a few fingers do?

I gulped at the though. Defying bosses orders, that could get me in real trouble but what choice did I have, I mean if I didn't help, Aoski could get killed, which would kill me. Ugh No time for thinking I've already made up my mind.

I slowly lifted my hand into the air and slowly pulled it back. Then, ever so gracefully , gently pushed it forward, sending my aid to Aoski.

Man I hoped that helped. I hope I helped a little at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Aoski POV]

Arg if this stupid fight keeps up Ill surely die of blood loss, or at least pass out from it. Dammit all! Why do I have to be stuck in this stupid situation! I mean the pain is as bad enough but really..., wait a second why am I not felling pain anymore!? I looked down to see bandages?! covering my waist and leg??? What the fuck? How the hell did these appear? Doesn't matter but whatever did it i thank them, now I don't die, yet.

Ugh stop getting sidetracked! Come on you need to find a way out of here! As I argued with myself in my head I completely forgot about the fight. I quickly snapped out of my daze, expecting to see many navy soldiers charging words me what I saw in front of me was bloody massacre of, what once were Navy soldiers but now just piles of blood and flesh.

Wait a second, did I cut them down without even knowing? Now that I think abut it I was mainly arguing with myself about finding an escape route, not even paying attention to the fight really. Was I really that much of a monster hat I cut down these poor people without even knowing. Do I really hate people that much?

I slowly lifted my hands up to my face, only to find hem covered in blood, not my blood but the blood of my enemies, innocent souls who had there lives cut short by me, and I didn't even care!Tears slowly stated to fill up my eyes, causing my vision to become burly.

Tears began rapidly flowing down my face as I realized what I had done."I'm a monster, truly a monster". My lip started to quiver but i tried to keep my feeling in, for I had to finish my escape plan but it was no use. I completely lost control of my body. I fell to my knees,quietly crying to myself, hands covering my face, which was now covered in blood.

As I quietly sobbed to myself I thought about how the poor people that I killed family's would do when they found out they were dead. What if they had children? I took that away from them. I truly am a mon- "huagh". I felt another shock wave of pain run through my back. I coughed up more blood.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. As I looked down I saw my once neatly wrapped, white bandages slowly turning red. A sword had pierced through my stomach in the exact spot where on had plunged me before. I turned my head slightly to see a Marine soldier, well on his way out . He pointed at me and told me to 'go to hell you devil' before losing grip on the sword and dropping dead on the ground.

I hate to agree but he was right and now I probably will go to hell, considering that I'm bleeding at an incredibly fast pace. Heck I'm surprised I manged to get this far without completely blacking out! But that doesn't matter now, if I'm going to die, it sure as hell wont be here! But if I transport it will take up all my energy, plus I have no controls over where I land but considering the state I'm in its my only choice.

I slowly stood up, stumbling a few times before regain my balance. I placed my hands together in a position where it looked like I was clapping. I then, slowly took them apart, creating a ball in the center of both my hands. I slowly pushed it forward, causing the ball to rupture, then completely burst open creating a flat, swirly 2-D circle of black and purple swirls.

'VORTEX TRANSPORT'

Just as I was about to step foot in the portal I heard a voice yelling across the hall. I looked over to find a small, dark figure, gradually getting closer.

"Aoski, wait don't you dare leave! You're my ticket to keeping my life, and maybe getting a promotion, hopefully!"

Oh shit is that... GAME?! Oh shit now I really have to leave.

"Screw you and you're promotion! I don't care about either! Tell the boss I said he can suck my..."

"Aoski, my dear theirs no need for such language, I mean you're talking to the man who's holding on to you're life. Listen, Aoski you can leave if you want, but keep this in mind, I will find you, there is no escape from me, no matter how far you run, I will track you down."

I paid no mind to the ominous voice but, instead jumped into the portal, sealing it behind me. No way was I gonna make a rookie mistake and leave it open for that jerk to follow. As I was transported I thought about what that mysterious voice said "you can leave if you want, but keep this in mind, I will find you, there's no escape form me, no matter how far you run, I will track you down". I wonder, was that man serious we he threatened me? I didn't have much time to think because, before I knew it, I had passed through the portal and in my new destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I landed with a thud."Ow, that did not feel good" I said rubbing my back. I slowly stood up, considering the fact that I was still bleeding. I looked around to see that I was in a dark, foggy area. It smelled of salt and fish. It was also raining. The ocean maybe? On a boat? Hmm I meed to get a better look.

I started walking around, trying to see the outline of the thing I was on but the fog and rain were just too damn thick! Plus my eyesight was getting blurry. I walked up to a tree? Wait what's a tree doing on a boat? Am I even on a boat? Ugh no time for questions I need to find out where I am, and quick. I looked down to find that the bandage was so soaked in my blood that it started dripping onto my leg. That's not a good sign, I though to myself.

Pain. Multiple shocks of pain coursed through my body, causing me to stumble backwards, falling on a large pillar. I sat myself up so I wouldn't be completely defenseless in case I landed in enemy territory. I tightened my grip on my twin blades, just in case trouble came about but I doubt they'd waste there time fighting me. I mean I was a mess, my breathing was ragged, my clothes ere drenched in blood and water, my body ached. Yeah not exactly a worthy opponent.

As I was lost in thought I snapped back to reality when I heard footsteps and voices, gradually getting closer.I tried to make out shapes and figures of the people through the storm.

I wasted no time in getting up, no matter how much it hurt. I winced in pain, for I had gotten up WAY to fast. I looked at the figures again to see their response. One had a weapon drawn, another was running in circles screaming something. the third was arguing with the one that had its weapon drawn. And the fourth ran through a door, pointing in different directions. The others seemed to respond to this by running in different directions.

I fell to the ground, the blood loss was so great that I couldn't even support my own weight. Three of the figures got closer to me. As my consciousness faded further from me I tried to make out the faces of the dark shadowy people surrounding me. I heard voices, faint but there.

"Stowaway" one said in a rude manor.

"We don't know that, and don't be so rude!" said a voice in a defensive tone.

"Wheres he at?" another said in a concerned tone.

"I'm here, and just in time," said another voice,"Shes hurt badly. Quickly all of you, go and get the table ready. If we don't hurry she won't make it. Its gonna be okay. I promise." it said. I felt my body gently being lifted. I was being cradled.

I might actually survive I thought to myself.

"Man this is a bad storm," said the mysterious voice, "Whoa, whoa, ahh!" screamed the voice. I felt myself swaying from side to side and the falling in one direction.. My head hit a furry arm but since I was hurt so badly I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was my first chapter ever! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me what you thought, give me suggestions. Comment! Like! Share! Vote! Until next time my little duckies!                  

 -Writer-chan

*IN EDITING*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
410K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...