The First Encounter.

By StarflightNightwing

Yes I know these are out of order. I just had to feel comfortable to put this on. Thank you all again for rea... More

The Encounter

Dedication Page.

235 24 7
By StarflightNightwing

This encounter is in memory of Carol Revia Tatum. I'd give my life up for you and I'd even give up my spot in Heaven for you. You were always there for me whenever I needed you to be. You are my hero, Carol. I know that you walk alongside me today, along with all of our family members. You are all I could have ever asked for. You, are in Heaven. God knew you were to good for this Earth and so he called you home. To you I say, go to your new home. I will always remember you. You Carol, will forever in our hearts and in our minds. Most importantly of all, you will always be in our prayers. I miss you. We all do. You shall not be forgotten.

"If tears could build a stairway, then I'd climb that stairway and being you home again."

Rest in Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
8.9K 827 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
175K 9.7K 27
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...