Fridays Are Forever

Od BiiaRudberg

This is a imagine hot with Felix Sandman. It's fiction, not happened really. I hope you enjoy and tell me if... Více

Imagine Hot ~ Felix Sandman

178 0 0
Od BiiaRudberg

    Friday = Friends = Ballad = Fun! 

 - Carol? What will today? - I said as soon as she answered the phone 

 - Look, there's a party today. 

 - What kind of party? 

 - The kind that has music, drink, food and good people. And I mean: beautiful and cool kids. 

 - Example?

 - The fooo Conspiracy is good for you? - Froze - Tell me that is not paralyzed! - Heard laughing 

 - My God! Those beautiful boys! Party from whom? 

 - The party is the cousin of one of the boys, I think Oscar. So I have a friend who has a friend who knows the best friend of her boyfriend. 

 - Wow! - I laughed 

 - And he managed entries for both of us. What do you think? 

 - I'm going to pack my clothes - laughed and hung up 

     I took a relaxing bath, let skin well hydrated hair, did her nails, makeup and put my clothes . I took a checked in the mirror before going down. Carol was already waiting for me. I got in the car. 

 - Wow! Rocked! - She said as she closed the door 

 - You are also a cat! Our incredible sync when choosing clothes - laughed to see that we were not very different from each other . 

 - You know why I love when you wear this type of clothing? - I said to crank the car and I denied - means that you will rock the dance floor and I will not dance alone - laughed, turned on the sound and went to the party. 

    As she parked I could see how many people were wanting to get crashed. She gave me a ticket and went to the entrance. The walls, say, the guards looked the suspects until show tickets and they let us pass. We walked in and the party was incredibly excited! 

 - THAT'S WHAT'S PARTY !!! - I screamed and heard a crowd shouting at the middle shouting "UHUUL" laughs the situation. 

 - Let's drink? - Asked Carol 

 - Clear.We arrived at the bar and ordered a drink and Carol poked me. 

 - Look who's to go around. - I looked and saw my ex. 

 - Oh Carol, I thought it was somebody important, like any of the TFC members and not that be negligible. 

 - Oh, about that. I see them as well. 

 - Where? - Keep looking everywhere 

 - Right there, in the middle area isolated from the rest - I looked where she pointed and saw them. 

   They sat drinking there know what and watching people. 

 - Our boredom that they should be. 

 - Yeah. 

 - Being famous is fucking - I kept drinking and staring at one of them, which draws my attention since I saw them on TV Felix if I remember correctly. All though it is a year younger than me, but who cares? I do not. 

    Before long, he noticed me, looked me to make sure I was looking at him, smiled, kind of shy, I smiled back thinking cute shyness him. Suddenly it for the smile and seem confused, that's when I feel a strong smell of perfume that already knew well. 

 - Did you know how you're hot when you dress like that? - Said Clark, my ex. 

 - Yes, always knew. And you just noticed now? - I could see Carol laughing, I did not stop to look at Felix.

 - What is Y / N? It'll be a difficult? 

 - I'm sorry dear, but for you I'm impossible. 

 - Ah Y / N do not. - He ran a hand over my face, AH he was passing the threshold, looked with contempt and turned away his hand. 

 - Touch me again and will regret having approached me today. 

 - Fucked - Carol said taking a sip of his drink 

 - Like you - he tried to touch my face and quickly pulled his hand playing my drink in his face - Are you crazy? - He tried to advance on me and I cried by security guards who came quickly. - Let me go! I know the way - said being monitored by Chinese walls

 - Clark! - I called him and he looked at me. I simulated a police officer drawing his gun and shooting, standing aside, blowing the "smoke" of the gun and then lowering the indicator showing the middle finger to him that made ​​an expression of anger. 

 - It was the best you've ever taken has given this sucker - said Carol laughing - The outside of the year! - I laughed and looked at Felix who laughed 

 - Comes. Let's Dance! - I called Carol, looked back at Felix and winked, he smiled and started dancing with Carol ignoring everything around me. 

    And then he began playing the Sugar Flo Rida I know it's old, but I LOVE this song. From then ignored until that Carol had understood that it was my music playing. And I kept dancing, but, fuck humility detonate I on the dance floor. 

    As I danced I noticed looks at me, including Felix. When the song ended and another began searched for Carol and she was smiling and dancing, she motioned for me to look back I did. I was surprised to see Felix approaching me.

 - You dance with me? - he spoke in my ear due to loud sound I would not listen if he had said from afar, but cringed when he came so close. I did not answer, just smiled and pulled him into the middle of the track and start to dance Somebody Natalie La Rose ft. Jeremih. 

    Loved the sync where we danced, I was having so much fun and by his smile I noticed that amused too. In a moment of dance he ran his hand on my arm, making me shiver again. At another point he pulled me by the waist getting VERY close to me, making me shiver again and had to shiver with the desire to kiss him. After a couple of songs I felt mesmerized by him, and then to make matters worse the DJ decided to slow down completely, this time played Thinking Out ​​Loud Ed Sheeran, some people left the track, but many couples remained, including myself and Felix . 

    He put his hands on my hips and I on his shoulders, we were closer to control the urge to kiss him bowed my head leaning his forehead on his neck, he's younger, but taller than me, jump helped me getting higher around him. 

     We follow slow dancing. At the end of the song he turned to me and held me with the other arm sticking our bodies. He looked at me and then looked at my mouth, it was my cue, I held his neck and kissed him. He held my neck also deepening the kiss. 

     I felt my chest burning, my heart raced in an inexplicable way, could explode at any moment. The kiss was intense, full of desire and refreshing. Unfortunately we stopped the kiss from lack of air. 

 - Want to go elsewhere? - He asked 

 - Yes for sure. - Took him hand, looked at Carol who laughed and realized that I was leaving. 

 - Let the back, a lot of people out front. - I agreed and went out the back. 

     We were walking, my apartment was not far away, six blocks and arrived. We climbed the stairs (broken elevator) and he was pulling me and kissing me. 

 - Stop, let's go at once - the pulled away laughing and continuing to rise. 

 - Are we there yet?

 - No -. I laughed 

 - Where you live? In the sky?

 - On the fifth floor, come! Unless you have given up - I stopped and stared at him defiantly and he looked at me with a look predator sandwiching me on the wall and kissing me fiercely. 

 - I look like you gave up? 

 - Not at all - I said trying to catch my breath. 

     We climbed the last few steps and entered the hall. He pushed me into the wall again kissing me. I pulled back by pulling down the hallway taking the key out of the small door potted plant to open. 

       Barely closed the door and he kissed me again pushing me against the door, but this time not pulled away, only relented. He picked me up and was going to take me to the room, but stopped the kiss.

 - Where is the room? - I laughed 

 - Single that is open right there - pointed the fourth 

 - Ok. - He kissed me again. 

      Entered the room and took off my shoes and he immediately went back to kiss me taking my shirt and me lying in bed, I helped him take his shirt doing everything to not stop the kiss. He directed the kisses to my neck making me gasp and shuddered when he bit my ear. It was down kisses to my breasts still covered by the bra he just took whatever they then sucking one and massaging another. He stopped to take my leggings and unbutton his pants that went down so he unbuttoned leaving him black boxer only. 

     It was clearly outstanding volume in his underwear, which made ​​me lip biting. He kissed me pouring me again, but this time he went straight to my taking her panties while kissing my belly. Soon I felt his tongue making moves on my privacy making me moan slightly. I did it stop lying on the bed kissing and getting over it. I went down the kisses her neck and belly, coming to his boxers taking it immediately. Seeing his erect member held him and put it in my mouth doing what should be done and heard him gasp, he held my hair helping me at speed.

    Felix pulled me back to kiss him getting over me and without warning me penetrated deeply, which made ​​me moan loudly. As he penetrated me I scratched trying to contain my moans, and he squeezed my thigh to intensify the movement. Between kisses and moans I smiled with pleasure that boy gave me. Reversed the positions getting over it and wiggling, now he shook not only my thigh, but my ass too.

      I tried to kiss him, but our moans and panted not allowed. He stood over me again this time holding one of my legs on his shoulder, being a dancer has many advantages including flexibility. Not long after, he came (out of me right girls, were crazy and excited and not stupid). He came down and without waiting for my approval began to lick and suck my privacy, I bit my lips, clutching the pillow and the sheet to contain moans, but it was almost impossible, it was too good! Soon I reached my orgasm and he lay beside me wiping the corner of his mouth, which made ​​me laugh. 

 - Wal! - I had no words nor able to speak something else and he laughed. 

 - Liked? 

 - Absolutely! 

 - You do not seem like the kind of girl who goes out to ballad and always end the night with a different man. 

 - And I'm not. Only did it twice, but the first was a drug. Now you ... - smiles - Want to take a shower?

 - Clear. - Get up and he hugged me from behind kissing my neck, making me shiver. What a crazy effect this kid has on me. 

- I hope you're ready for the second round. - He whispered in my ear making me excited again. 

      We had our second round in the bathroom stall, and he could be as awesome as the first time. After bathing in the dress.

- Unfortunately I have to go ... almost I forget, what's your name? - I laughed 

 - Y / N, and you are Felix. - Confirming he smiled. 

 - Want to give me your phone? - I agreed and spent. The accompanied to the door. 

- It was nice to meet you Y / N.

- The pleasure was all mine. Literally. - Laughed and he kissed me softly this time. 

- Hope to see you more often to know each other outside of this time bed. - He looked at me sweet.

- Also Felix. - The sealed - bye. 

 - See you - left. 

    I threw myself on the bed and I was mulling over every moment with him, his scent was on the sheet. I was almost asleep when my phone rang. 

 * On * Connection 

 - Hello? 

 - I hope you're not sleeping. 

 - Felix? 

 - Yes. I changed my mind. How about we leave? 

 - Now? 

 - Yes now. Let's enjoy the evening. 

 - Sure. I'm going down. 

 - I'm waiting for you. 

 * Connection Off * 

     I put the same clothes, sneakers and took a married. I went down and they were friends and Carol along Oscar waiting for me, he came to me smiling and kissed me. 

 - I thought I had no time for that. Why this now? 

 - Because Fridays are forever. You never heard the music? Yo've got to let yourself go oh oh - we laughed and we all enjoy the night. The best of my life 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Hi girls, I dont know if you understand all that I write, maybe have some things wrong, or not. So tell me: Do you like it? Have something written wrong? Please help me... haha

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.7M 87.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
75K 244 11
As the title says
32.7K 2.1K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...