Just A Memory (Sequel to Just...

By heartened

"I've always remembered you." More

Just A Memory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
Drunk Talks (the Spin-Off)

Chapter 9

2.3K 190 56
By heartened

"Hello? Casey?"

"Scott! I'm so happy you called me! You know, I think my relationship with people is becoming a lot better. I'm a lot happier around them, and I don't feel as much stress!"

"That's great-"

"I even have a boyfriend now! His name is Mark and I think he's really sweet and funny and-"

*chokes* "You do? But I thought you never dated anyone..."

"I know! But yesterday I just felt extra happy and me and Mark have been good friends so I thought I could date him! Honestly, Scott... he's perfect!"

"Oh, that's... That's great, Casey. I'm so glad you moved on. And I'm extremely happy that you think he's perfect for you... I hope you guys have a good relationship."

"Aww, thanks Scott! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!"

"Yeah, glad I could help."

"Oh my God, I have a date with Mark, and I think he's here! It was great talking to you, Scott!" *hangs up*

"I'll never be good enough for her, will I? :("

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg, that was so sad!

Comment if you overloaded with feels as much as I did! :(

With sadness and feels, heartened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 168 5
**Wattpad India 2021 Shortlisted** When a young boy sneaks into a magical cave only to realize that the thieves are stealing dreams, he must find a w...
1.5K 106 36
Like most things, it all started with hello. Desmond Florence, a junior at Myrefalls Private Highschool, has crushed on his neighbor and fellow class...
125K 11.4K 164
If you were given seven chances to save your loved one...will you do it? Tryst falls to her death from The Efil Bridge. Assuming she committed suicid...
Norah & Daniel By K.

Mystery / Thriller

273K 10.8K 50
It's really strange how there are some faces we see everyday and yet they don't really matter in our lives. They could be the girl you catch sight of...