Emo boy x reader

By crack4quacks

This is basically a love story between the reader and a emo boy.This is my first story I'm writing so it prob... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
FINALE
Author Q&A?

Chapter 18

5.4K 199 100
By crack4quacks

(Just to let you know there is going a trigger warning later on so look out for that)

*At school*

*Chris's P.O.V*

I was at my locker getting stuff for my next class.

"Hey loser." I sighed and turned around and saw one of the three guys. "Did your little girlfriend ditch you?"

"No." I said.

"She will soon. Don't think for a second that she loves you. She's just dating you because she pitys you because she knows that nobody will ever care about you." I looked down. It's not true none of it is true. She loves me and I love her. The bell rang signaling it was time for class. "Bye freak and remember it's all a lie." He walked away. I got my books and went to class. I couldn't get it out of my head the whole time.

*End of the day*

I went to (Y/N)'s locker to say goodbye. I grabbed her waist from behind.

"Hey beautiful." I whispered in ear.

"Hey handsome." She said and turned around.

"Do you want to come over later?"

"Sorry I can't my mom invited her boss over for dinner and I have to be there. Maybe some other time. Gotta go." She gave me a quick kiss and went with Damien to go home. I walked home and went to my room. The thing that he said won't leave my head. What if it's true?

"It can't be true we love each other." I mumbled to myself. I don't know why this thought stuck, out of all the other things why did this one stick?

*TRIGGER WARNING STARTING NOW*

I started to rub my wrists it felt like they were burning. (Does that happen to anyone else?) I moved my bracelets out of the way and stared at my old cuts. I've been 2 months clean. I wanted to cut so bad but I tried to stay strong.

"Don't think about it before you do something you'll regret." I whispered to myself. (Okay so my tablet won't let me put the italics so this ~ will be represent italics.)

~Do it you know you want to.~ A voice in my head said.

"No it's not worth it." I said.

~C'mon you know you want to. Remember the feeling of a razor running across your wrist, waist, and thighs.~

"I-it was w-wrong and I s-shouldn't have done t-that." I whispered and rubbed my wrists harder.

~The feeling was good though, it could take the stress and worry away.~  I just shook my head trying not to give in. ~Just one cut.~ Just one cut. I off my bracelets and walked into the bathroom that's connected to my room. I grabbed a old razor blade and just stared at it questioning if I should do it or not. ~C'mon kid do it.~ I nodded my head and ran the blade over wrists again and again. I ended up doing five cuts on each wrist. I sat on the ground and cried. I never wanted to return to my old habits. I cleaned up my wrists, the floor, and finally the razor. I hid it in my cabinet.

*TRIGGER WARNING OVER*

"Chris come down to eat!"

"I'm coming!" I put on my bracelets and went downstairs. I can't let anyone know about what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
19.2K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.
603 68 29
This is my 1st story so don't judge me
2.7K 29 21
This is a story of two broken kids, never to imagine happiness, but soon proven wrong by fate. With both having it rough back home, the two become cl...