Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 18

1K 95 88
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV

My V.I.P pass dangled around my neck as I walk into Austins prep room.

The room looked more like a living room than a rehearsal room.

Couches and bean bags sat in front of me as a HD TV was playing spongebob.

"Bea !" I hear a males voice scream as I turned to where it's coming from.

Robert stood up from the couch and made his way around the couch and to me.

His embrace made me feel somewhat joyful. Zach followed after that.

"Are you ready for the show?" Zach asked as he told us to sit on the couch.

I placed my satchel right next to me as I glanced at Zach and smiled.

"I'm ready." I uttered while sitting down and watching the episode with them.

Its the episode when its Valentines day and Patrick gets worked up because he didn't get a gift.

After a while I suddenly asked where's Austin.

With a shocked look on his face, Alex said "He's doing sound check ... Why?" he squinted his eyes and beamed.

Giving me a why-do-you-care expression.

I playfully rolled my eyes and mumbled "I just want to know."

For some reason, I have an urge to hear him sing again.
Its been so long since I've heard him sing live.

"You want to hear him?" He asked as I look at all three of them.

Their eyes on me as i gulped and stuttered "S-sure."

•••

"You have to be extra quiet because the technicians are working on ha-"

I blocked Alex out while we got out of the room and started walking towards the white heavy doors.

The humming of a voice filled the white hall as we stopped at the doors.

"Remember ..." Alex stared into my eyes.

"Be quiet. I know." I finished his sentence as his smiled spread from ear to ear.

"Okay." He slowly opened the doors as the once hum became into distinctive lyrics to a familiar song.

"You're all I ever need." When he hit the high note, I felt the hairs on my forearm stood up.

The hectic workers I've seen earlier are now still and peaceful.

Everyone listening to Austins angelic voice coming through the speakers.

Alex showed me a opening behind the curtains where I saw Austin.

He sat on a wooden stool with a microphone stand in front of him.

Austin held onto the mic as he sang "baby you're amazing. You're my angel come and save me. Ahhhh"

I watch him sing as I remembered the day i heard this song on the radio.

The empty chairs filled the ground floor as his voice resonated throughout the room.

When Austin was done singing, he chuckled and said "That was good."

His words echoed in the venue as he looked back and smiled at his vocal coach.

As I was thinking, I was interrupted by Alex shouting "woooo Austin! Go austin!"

My eyes opened wide as I slapped his arm and told him to be quiet.

He tells me to be quiet but he's the one shouting. Hypocrite.

Alex didn't shut up and started clapping his hardest as he walked out on stage.

Austin turned back and noticed Alex as he jumped off the stool.

My heart started racing as Alex stopped clapping and said something to Austin that I couldn't make out.

"She's here?" Austin spoke surprised yet weirdly happy.

My heart in my throat as I watch Austin look around with a smile on his face.

"Hold on guys. An old friend is here, I'll be back." He spoke into the mic as he handed the mic to Alex and ran backstage.

Alex's expression wasn't as happy as Austin. Alex seemed down and looked like he did something wrong.

Be calm, Bea. He's talking about you. Breathe.

I saw Austin look left and right and proceeded my direction.

What are you going to say to him?

Wait ... Why is he running?

Wait. What?

He completely ignored me and ran through the heavy doors.

He didn't say hi to me nor look at me. With confusion, I turned and speed walked to Alex.

"Old friend?" I asked confused. "You were talking about me right?"

Alex's eyes were wide and eyebrows were raised up. "Ohhhhh no." He said as if he did something wrong.

"What ?" I questioned dumbfounded while I watch him pace back and forth.

"I am so sorry Bea ..." He apologized as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I completely forgot .." Alex ran his fingers through his hair.

"Forgot what?" I asked but he didn't answer my question.

"She's here now and you're here ..." He looked into my eyes. "You're here oh god."

He creased his eyebrows as I was lost again.

Wait. She?

"She? Alex whose she? ..." I asked again as he looked down.

Scared to know who it is, I asked him again but he just looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"You're going to hate me but ..."

"I told her not to come because you're here and she said "I don't care" and I'm like "don't come" but she just texted now that she's here and I thou-"

"Alex .. Whose here?" I interrupted him as he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

My intentions were right.

"Becky's here?" I spoke lowly as he nodded his head and looked down.

I should've known. I suddenly rememberer my dream from earlier.

Where I dreamed of Becky coming to the show.

I guess my dream came true because she's here now. I don't know what to do.

I have one question though.

Why is Austin excited that Becky's here?

So why do you think Austins excited that Becky's there? Mmm ??? Mmmmm ???

I know this chapter was short next one will be long :)_ I promise ! Hahahaaa

But 15 votes and I'll make chapter 19 ! Yasss you don't want to miss it :)

Feel free to comment because I love all of your comments and yeah.

This lovely chapter goes to @AltheaJanelleLCastro :)  she's been voting every single chapter and her comment last chap made me tear a little :') ily

If you want to be dedicated next chapter, comment that you do :)

Bye lovelies :)

❤-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.8K 39
[LOOKING FOR A BAD FAN-FIC? HERE YOU GO!]"It wasn't about where you ended up, but the road you traveled. And through that rocky fangirling road to me...
12.8K 406 24
*This story is in the POV of Austin Mahone* When Austin Mahone woke up that day he never imagined how much his life was about to change. When the vac...
103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
60.1K 1.7K 31
Savannah Mitchell is best friends with Alex Constancio. They've been best friends since birth, the little toddler days, through elementary, and now t...